Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

No way bro!! Havent seen her for 2 or 3 day now. My she has grown up!!?? Sexy as ever!!
Keep up the great work pal!!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

No way bro!! Havent seen her for 2 or 3 day now. My she has grown up!!?? Sexy as ever!!
Keep up the great work pal!!
Thanks, GB! She's growing fast!
That girl is fattening up, you may have to put her on a diet.
Neverrrrrrr. Lol

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile1162457490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile601325557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557033576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898851300.jpg

Daddy's little angel.

She's already reaching the horizontal pvc in back. Whoot!

I know bros, I'm a little nervous. Haha

She's gonna be like "Flux this itty bitty tent, fool!!"

Let's see...

I've been trying my best to read her, see if she likes the nute mix and tough environment. It's crazy how much I've learned so far, definitely much more to soak in.

I think you got the environment dialed in, no matter what you do to her she comes back with a vengeance. It makes it fun when what you do makes a difference you can see. You better build the scrog net out of chain, strong chain... LOL

I think you got the environment dialed in, no matter what you do to her she comes back with a vengeance. It makes it fun when what you do makes a difference you can see. You better build the scrog net out of chain, strong chain... LOL
Thank you, bro! She's been great so far.

Hahaha!
OMG dude, your training looks phenomenal! Just wow..
Welcome, MorbidPhil!

I appreciate it. It's been a fun experience so far.

This plants is going to be insane in a few weeks of flower . Wow .

Thanks, BigBudzzz! I'm excited!

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile749182373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977160364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829885488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366842795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile273769925.jpg

That plant is looking awesome Vex, absolutley killing it! .
Welcome, TerpKing!

Nice to have you join the crew, and thanks for the compliment.
Very cool Vex :Highfive:...I like this
Welcome, HerbChild!

Thank you!! You've joined us just in time to watch her stretch vertically. .

She's making up for lost time.
Definitely bro! Maybe another 3 weeks then flip? . .

Back
Top Bottom