Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Oh man it's like a beautiful cannabis doughnut .

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Quick shot before I head to bed. Hectic day, not much to report. She'll get a fresh 5 gallon res change tomorrow evening.

new107.jpg

I have many Journals to catch up on as well, I've been slacking! :Namaste:

I'm thinking she is going to look like granny's pin cushion on roids in a few months.

I hope she has enough space, yikes!

She's 20"x16".

After her nap. Completed a 5 gallon res change, same nute mix as last week.

420-magazine-mobile2068612620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238484913.jpg

Thanks, G2HM!

Love the description. I can see it. .

A time lapse would be cool! I think I just might. .

I tucked away some fan leaves and spread the tips, making sure all tops are taking full advantage of the Perfect Sun Spectrum.

420-magazine-mobile984733678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile222001270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1669325356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137649915.jpg

Hahaha, that is hilarious! Love it!

Wow...you guys are way too kind! I'm a noob. Lol

With that being said, I truly appreciate the support, guidance and most importantly, friendship. Awwwww

If a stranger comes to your thread they dont see a noob they see a competant grower in action.

Vex your girl looks awesome and you have got me pining for one of those dwarf stars. I'm still def a noob but I know two member's grow journals two look through if I've got some questions .

Back
Top Bottom