Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Just gotta make to the finish line, everything else is extra

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I'm going to try to use a string around the whole plant as you mentioned in BF's journal. Should help hold her together as she packs on weight. Worst case, El Yoyos it is!

I heart you!! lol

P.S. I would absolutely love to have 28 of these at harvest. haha

Picture_020_Desktop_Resolution_2.jpg

Kudos to the people who grew them. :morenutes:
Holy krap mate. WTF!!!

What height are you waiting for her to reach before switching to flower Vex?
Hey APB! I plan to flip when she hits 14"-18". Let's see how big she is in 2 weeks.
Holy krap mate. WTF!!!
Haha!!
He should enter it this month for sure .
Thank you, BB. I may enter her after the flip. .
Oh damn , what happened?
Heat issues and root rot. I learned my lesson on proper environment and water temp control. It's not perfect now, but stable enough for her to strive.

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile931167171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile96422672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1925217587.jpg

Great Job Vex ..such a beautiful plant she responds well to the training too..:Highfive:.. brother keep up the good work ..cant wait to see this flower ..Im excited for you :Bravo:..:rofl:

Great Job Vex ..such a beautiful plant she responds well to the training too..:Highfive:.. brother keep up the good work ..cant wait to see this flower ..Im excited for you :Bravo:..:rofl:
Much thanks, HerbChild!

I chose a cookies cross which was advertised to grow well in high temp climates. Figured it would help with my current tent environment. Temps hover around 72-95.....

Although water temp control and Z7 have saved the day!

It's been an interesting experience for me that's for sure. .

So happy my little rig has been working as imagined. Go RADDWC! lol

Thanks! Let's see how she looks in 2 weeks. .

I just noticed in side pic that the right main clip came loose. Fixed it, nice even-ish canopy now. .

420-magazine-mobile1018664970.jpg

Back
Top Bottom