Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

That's interesting! I definitely have (or will have) light hitting my floor. I need a bigger ring so i can spread her out more.
It looks minimal light hitting your floor. That's a nice size plant bro. Damn near perfect because you will have light hitting your side branches. After the stretch she will fill out that tent ..
Sorry for the rambling :passitleft:

It looks minimal light hitting your floor. That's a nice size plant bro. Damn near perfect because you will have light hitting your side branches. After the stretch she will fill out that tent ..
Sorry for the rambling :passitleft:
lol no rambling at all man keep it coming, makes for a way better journal. I totally agree on the size thing. Bubba veg'd for almost 8 full weeks, the longest I've ever veg'd one, and I can see the difference in her overall health and stem strength. It sounded like herrjack had a space constraint so I was thinking he may need to flip a little sooner than we otherwise would. BTW, those whitefish.......they were eating the coolest looking caddis fly, called an Organza Swimming Caddis, my nephew picked it from the box, didn't even know what it was, just thought it looked "bad-ass". The green ones are long gone, but they ate this orange one too like they had never seen anything like it before, because OMG it was "on" with the first good float.

IMG_0724.jpeg

Hell yeah! Nice bro 👍 I've never caught a whitefish, heard they're good eating.

Got back from fla. last week. We caught about 10 Mangrove Snapper down there. All barely keepers, so we threw them back. Plus, my fishing license just expired and I didn't want to get busted by the popo.. 😂
Hi Gaines :)

How’s your dad?

Naked and afraid…….stank the basement horribly during the trim, taking the family out to lunch! She was a little droopy (dry), and I cooked her a little with my last feed (you can see a leaf or two clawing). I need to get my shit together, this next month is critical.

IMG_0727.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0730.jpeg

Naked and afraid…….stank the basement horribly during the trim, taking the family out to lunch! She was a little droopy (dry), and I cooked her a little with my last feed (you can see a leaf or two clawing). I need to get my shit together, this next month is critical.

IMG_0727.jpeg

IMG_0726.jpeg

IMG_0730.jpeg
That's perfect brother. I do the same strip during this time. I would not mess with her again! She going to put off some donkey colas:passitleft:

And hello you :)

Grow is looking spectacular! You have such a cool and unique journal style.

Glad you had a good holiday. Hope you are refreshed and recharged.

Xo
Hey Tra......Thanks, and thanks! I try to make it a little different. I was just reading your journal a couple of nights ago and it sounded like you had one hell of a vacation yourself. I was lol'ing about your man puking super loud in the pub, like you could hear it over the music, laughing right now just typing this. I'm an obnoxiously loud puker so can totally relate.

That's perfect brother. I do the same strip during this time. I would not mess with her again! She going to put off some donkey colas:passitleft:
Thanks Spark, I always panic when I do this and two weeks later you can barely tell she was trimmed. According to the breeder her buds are supposed to be huge so should be fun to watch her put it on.

He's doing well, living with my brother in South Florida. Getting around better than he has in awhile. Thanks for asking Tbizzal. Hope you are doing well
I’m really glad to hear that.

Life is good for me :)

Nice to see you and it will be even better to see you growing again. This forum needs a GainesvilleGreen! Xo

Hey Tra......Thanks, and thanks! I try to make it a little different. I was just reading your journal a couple of nights ago and it sounded like you had one hell of a vacation yourself. I was lol'ing about your man puking super loud in the pub, like you could hear it over the music, laughing right now just typing this. I'm an obnoxiously loud puker so can totally relate.
He fucking ROARS it out. Like his voice box gets involved. Omg he hasn’t been that drunk in YEARS! He was half dead for two days. It was such a good night, but 024, were just too old for that kinda shit!

Flying home omg the struggle was real!

He fucking ROARS it out. Like his voice box gets involved. Omg he hasn’t been that drunk in YEARS! He was half dead for two days. It was such a good night, but 024, were just too old for that kinda shit!

Flying home omg the struggle was real!
LOL, too funny and too true!

Day 89 Above Ground, Day 15 of Flower
Light: 12 Hours/day, 18" from Canopy at 75% Intensity
PPFD ~820, DLI 35.4
76.2.D, 55% RH

Hey Everyone, Miss Whip is perking up after a big trim early in the week. Looks so skinny and "empty", but hang on, she's starting to build. I fed her today, Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom, per feed chart, a PPM of ~1050. This is when I would normally really crank the PPM's with the PK boosters (Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz). The feed chart would have me closer to 1800ppm on this feed, but without the boosters, she runs right around 1100ppm. I’ll likely turn up the light late this week to bring her home (first time running her at 100%). Sorry, this is boring AF! Behold....................

IMG_0737.jpeg

IMG_0735.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0746.jpeg

Day 89 Above Ground, Day 15 of Flower
Light: 12 Hours/day, 18" from Canopy at 75% Intensity
PPFD ~820, DLI 35.4
76.2.D, 55% RH

Hey Everyone, Miss Whip is perking up after a big trim early in the week. Looks so skinny and "empty", but hang on, she's starting to build. I fed her today, Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom, per feed chart, a PPM of ~1050. This is when I would normally really crank the PPM's with the PK boosters (Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz). The feed chart would have me closer to 1800ppm on this feed, but without the boosters, she runs right around 1100ppm. I’ll likely turn up the light late this week to bring her home (first time running her at 100%). Sorry, this is boring AF! Behold....................

IMG_0737.jpeg

IMG_0735.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0746.jpeg
She looks perfect bro 💪 good luck in the comps 🤞

Back
Top Bottom