Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

Hi guys, Just passing thru

I wash my outdoor stuff, removes any worm , bug debris and dirt. There’s dirt in the air , lawn mowing and weed whacking stir up a dust storm of junk,probably microscopic dog poop particles too if you or neighbors have dogs ! Haha yuck 😂

I don’t always dip my buds into a bucket of cold water….., but when I do………..?? Lol

Enjoy your smoke everyone
I don’t want to ruin your bathroom visits but…

You breathe in microscopic human poop every day. While I agree it’s not ideal to inhale debris, as humans we do it every day. And while I agree it’s not ideal to smoke that debris, it’s not ideal to light up and smoke canna either. It’s about making calculated risks.

While it’s definitely not good for your lungs to smoke, it’s probably the lesser of two evils when you compare breathing in city pollution to a puff of weed.

I don’t want to ruin your bathroom visits but…

You breathe in microscopic human poop every day. While I agree it’s not ideal to inhale debris, as humans we do it every day. And while I agree it’s not ideal to smoke that debris, it’s not ideal to light up and smoke canna either. It’s about making calculated risks.

While it’s definitely not good for your lungs to smoke, it’s probably the lesser of two evils when you compare breathing in city pollution to a puff of weed.
I’d have to do a little research to be sure but I “d bet weed smoke is healthier than smog, and maybe airborne pet dung particles too. I haven’t heard of anyone getting emphysema or lung cancer from weed, just cigarettes and pollution.

I’d have to do a little research to be sure but I “d bet weed smoke is healthier than smog, and maybe airborne pet dung particles too. I haven’t heard of anyone getting emphysema or lung cancer from weed, just cigarettes and pollution.
Hey 024. While I’m no scientist I’d guess smoking or vaping weed is definitely not good for your lungs. And it can definitely contribute to a COPD type disease. You are deliberately inhaling an irritant to your lungs. That’s why you cough. Your body is trying to protect your vital organ.

That said, Coca-Cola is not good for your teeth, and refined sugar isn’t good for your pancreas lol, it’s all about balance and calculating risks.

Hey 024. While I’m no scientist I’d guess smoking or vaping weed is definitely not good for your lungs. And it can definitely contribute to a COPD type disease. You are deliberately inhaling an irritant to your lungs. That’s why you cough. Your body is trying to protect your vital organ.

That said, Coca-Cola is not good for your teeth, and refined sugar isn’t good for your pancreas lol, it’s all about balance and calculating risks.
yep, spot on.........https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/marijuana-and-lung-cancer-risk

Day 135 Above Ground, Day 61 of Flower
Light: 10x14
PPFD ~1090, DLI 39
75.1D, 53% RH

It may be another 93D dog-day of summer outside, but inside, BW is starting to look like the aspens do in fall in the Rocky Mountains. Her leaves are in various stages of the turn, from green to lime, chartreuse, pale yellow, fire orange, magenta, purple, and crispy brown. It's hard to see in the full plant photo, I'm going to have to take her out for a photo shoot to show off her coloration. Should I trim away the dying leaves? If it doesn't bother her, I kind of like the look to be honest, like the girl with ripped blue jeans at the bar....never mind :)

I performed another 2G soak, her 2nd. She was really heavy from the one a few days ago, seems like she has basically stopped drinking which I would expect by now. See below for runoff chemistries, she's looking pretty clean surprisingly. Anyone concerned about runoff temp? 68D seems cold when the room is 75 (doesn't it?).

Next post I'll get out the iPhone mag lens and see if we can get a peak at some trics.

Runoff Chemistries (measured in mid-flush)
In: PH 6.6, EC <0.1, PPM ~80, Temp 73D
Out: PH 6.8, EC 0.4, PPM 280, Temp 68D
:passitleft::peace:

IMG_1105.jpeg

IMG_1108.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg

Day 135 Above Ground, Day 61 of Flower
Light: 10x14
PPFD ~1090, DLI 39
75.1D, 53% RH

It may be another 93D dog-day of summer outside, but inside, BW is starting to look like the aspens do in fall in the Rocky Mountains. Her leaves are in various stages of the turn, from green to lime, chartreuse, pale yellow, fire orange, magenta, purple, and crispy brown. It's hard to see in the full plant photo, I'm going to have to take her out for a photo shoot to show off her coloration. Should I trim away the dying leaves? If it doesn't bother her, I kind of like the look to be honest, like the girl with ripped blue jeans at the bar....never mind :)

I performed another 2G soak, her 2nd. She was really heavy from the one a few days ago, seems like she has basically stopped drinking which I would expect by now. See below for runoff chemistries, she's looking pretty clean surprisingly. Anyone concerned about runoff temp? 68D seems cold when the room is 75 (doesn't it?).

Next post I'll get out the iPhone mag lens and see if we can get a peak at some trics.

Runoff Chemistries (measured in mid-flush)
In: PH 6.6, EC <0.1, PPM ~80, Temp 73D
Out: PH 6.8, EC 0.4, PPM 280, Temp 68D
:passitleft::peace:

IMG_1105.jpeg

IMG_1108.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpeg
I'd leave the leaves on until they're dead, but at this point I think it's mostly personal preference.
How much longer are you planning to let her go?

I'd leave the leaves on until they're dead, but at this point I think it's mostly personal preference.
How much longer are you planning to let her go?
I'm thinking at least another 7-8 days and/or until we start seeing amber trics, etc., maybe even a bit longer? The breeder harvest window is 58-68 days and we are at day 61.

So I have to tell someone, you are the only people that I know who might (pretend to) care about this! I had lunch today with an old friend of mine, haven't seen him in a few years, but he knows about some of my girls and has a few in the dirt himself. Anyway, we did a seed swap....I gave up 2 Bubba Whip!, 1 Ethos Crescendo, 1 Ethos White Wedding, and my last Mendo Skunky Garlic Auto seed (AND and I bought lunch), in exchange for 3 Sol Fire Terpgasm seeds.......I'm still a little shaken, I was 2 weeks away from starting that White Wedding, but the plan has changed and I'll be starting a journal for little terp once we get BW across the line.
:lot-o-toke:

Spot on big dawg! Grade A flower..light looks like it's hitting the lower middles nice.. don't think you have to remove too many leaves.. maybe a little bit in the lower middles. Looks fantastic bro but definitely think you have longer than a week.. don't worry about breeders times, it all changes with phenotypes..
Plant will tell you when she's finished
:passitleft:

So I have to tell someone, you are the only people that I know who might (pretend to) care about this! I had lunch today with an old friend of mine, haven't seen him in a few years, but he knows about some of my girls and has a few in the dirt himself. Anyway, we did a seed swap....I gave up 2 Bubba Whip!, 1 Ethos Crescendo, 1 Ethos White Wedding, and my last Mendo Skunky Garlic Auto seed (AND and I bought lunch), in exchange for 3 Sol Fire Terpgasm seeds.......I'm still a little shaken, I was 2 weeks away from starting that White Wedding, but the plan has changed and I'll be starting a journal for little terp once we get BW across the line.
I just searched it. $20 a seed, but they didn't really give any info about it.
Is it really good?

I'm 💯 with you! You need to tell homeboy, either you owe me two seeds or give me a couple of cuts..to be fair!
Anything from Sol fire going to be fantastic though. You probably got the better end of the deal tbh.

Hell Yeah 420forwards :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: your lady be rocking! I've never seen you with a plant low on trich production 🤣 you nail that every time!
I would have waited for the hairs to orange up and relax before flush in dirt. The low food might help bring them amber's out though 🤞
Also I'm with Sparky I'd been after a couple of rooted clones in return, you was very generous there! Maybe see when he starting that white wedding and grab a clone when he does 👍 I'm sure he'll hook you back up but if not I'd keep my hobby and friends seperate 👊
Oh oh one last thing that terpgasm was in the same line as the soulfire I grew so you definitely won't be disappointed 👌

That's really got its fade on, though it's not surprising given the flush! Great trich production up there. :drool:
Should I trim away the dying leaves?
Nah, they'll either fall off on their own or you'll take them off a day before harvest (makes trimming much easier).
Anyone concerned about runoff temp? 68D seems cold when the room is 75 (doesn't it?).
Gotta measure the temp of the water going in, not the room temp. Also wet soil will naturally be cooler since evaporation is a cooling process.

I just searched it. $20 a seed, but they didn't really give any info about it.
Is it really good?
I found a site last night that said it was an Indica leaning hybrid 30% THC. He said he’s only run it once, loved it, and I’ve heard great things about sol fire from my man greenvein. I’ll do some more poking around tonight and see if I can find anything. $20 a seed is expensive but the way I think about that is it’s going to produce several thousand dollars worth of high-quality weed so $20 isn’t that much to pay And if it’s good, I’m gonna try to clone her.

I'm 💯 with you! You need to tell homeboy, either you owe me two seeds or give me a couple of cuts..to be fair!
Anything from Sol fire going to be fantastic though. You probably got the better end of the deal tbh.

lol, I’m spooked about ethos now after that crescendo run and your comments about the super lemon haze. So I may have been a little quick to give up a white wedding bean. I am going to try her next unless the sol fire Just kills it. He’s probably laughing right now on the way home thinking he ripped me off. He had a suitcase of seeds lol

Spot on big dawg! Grade A flower..light looks like it's hitting the lower middles nice.. don't think you have to remove too many leaves.. maybe a little bit in the lower middles. Looks fantastic bro but definitely think you have longer than a week.. don't worry about breeders times, it all changes with phenotypes..
Plant will tell you when she's finished
:passitleft:
Thanks my friend , I have a lot to learn, but especially around the harvest. I think GV Is saying the same thing, that I’ve got longer than seven or eight days and maybe I should’ve waited a little bit longer before starting to flush her. In hindsight, I bet I’ve harvested early almost every time

Hell Yeah 420forwards :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: your lady be rocking! I've never seen you with a plant low on trich production 🤣 you nail that every time!
I would have waited for the hairs to orange up and relax before flush in dirt. The low food might help bring them amber's out though 🤞
Also I'm with Sparky I'd been after a couple of rooted clones in return, you was very generous there! Maybe see when he starting that white wedding and grab a clone when he does 👍 I'm sure he'll hook you back up but if not I'd keep my hobby and friends seperate 👊
Oh oh one last thing that terpgasm was in the same line as the soulfire I grew so you definitely won't be disappointed 👌
[/QUOTE/]
Thanks GV, not sure what I’m doing with the trics but will im jacked about her frost levels. Interesting about the hairs and flush. I just commented to Sparky that I’m probably pulling the trigger too soon on my harvest timing in general. So that’s the visual queue to look for to begin the wind down/flush? I’m going to make a note for next grow about hair color, positioning, and timing of the flush relative to harvest. Thanks for that information man appreciate it. I have the Sol fire, 2024 seed guide here on my laptop and see how terpgasm is in that same lineage, really excited to plant her.

Back
Top Bottom