Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

Sorry dude I was supposed to reply but been super busy. Some nutrients are actually designed for soft water obviously not RO and your in soil so it could build up over time if not used. Also the if there cutting calmag that early I'd assume they are aiming for a week 8 harvest.
If was me I would continue week5 for a couple more weeks then resume their schedule putting you on a week 10 finish.

Completely cutting c-mag won't hurt so late imo. It can be corrected quickly if deficiency shows early but not massive problem so late too.

Oh and plants looking a straight 10 :goodjob:

Sorry dude I was supposed to reply but been super busy. Some nutrients are actually designed for soft water obviously not RO and your in soil so it could build up over time if not used. Also the if there cutting calmag that early I'd assume they are aiming for a week 8 harvest.
If was me I would continue week5 for a couple more weeks then resume their schedule putting you on a week 10 finish.

Completely cutting c-mag won't hurt so late imo. It can be corrected quickly if deficiency shows early but not massive problem so late too.

Oh and plants looking a straight 10 :goodjob:
Thanks Vein, yes that chart is an 8-week flower chart. So its settled then, I will stay on my normal Calmag rotation for a couple more weeks, then look to decrease, Thanks everyone!

Day 118 Above Ground, Day 44 of Flower
Light: 12 Hours/day, 18" from Canopy at 100% Intensity
PPFD ~1093, DLI 47
77.1D, 58% RH

Hey 420.......Things are getting intense now as she has entered her last month of life (~26 days remaining). She's starting to get bulky (2 side shoots that I forgot to support were flopped over this morning) and her flowers are looking beautiful with a little pinkish tinge (salmon right GV?). I had to order more Ono and deploy little pods around the room, her smell is just off the charts and is overriding my aging carbon filter (I have a replacement ready just need to get in there this week and swap it out).

FoxFarm nutes are salt based so flushing is a thing I have to do, about every 3 weeks during flower. I was in there today doing that, a 5G flush of 0.2 EC water spiked with Foxfarm Sledgehammer, PH'd and shaken, not stirred ;). Its very time consuming to flush her, almost 2 hours, and we have one more to do in a week or two as we prepare for harvest (more on that next post).

Have a great week everyone!

IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg

Looking beautiful brother 👌 Hella frosty 🥶. I tried that ono stuff once it's pretty nice 👍 didn't last long and I've never needed it but great air freshener. 😁

(salmon right GV?)
🤣🤣🤣👍
flushing is a thing I have to do, about every 3 weeks during flower.
What on earth so you load up the soil with salts then flush it away? When you flush do you check yours salt level as it runs off or just go with the 5G? You paid good money for that shiz bro 🤣✌️

Day 118 Above Ground, Day 44 of Flower
Light: 12 Hours/day, 18" from Canopy at 100% Intensity
PPFD ~1093, DLI 47
77.1D, 58% RH

Hey 420.......Things are getting intense now as she has entered her last month of life (~26 days remaining). She's starting to get bulky (2 side shoots that I forgot to support were flopped over this morning) and her flowers are looking beautiful with a little pinkish tinge (salmon right GV?). I had to order more Ono and deploy little pods around the room, her smell is just off the charts and is overriding my aging carbon filter (I have a replacement ready just need to get in there this week and swap it out).

FoxFarm nutes are salt based so flushing is a thing I have to do, about every 3 weeks during flower. I was in there today doing that, a 5G flush of 0.2 EC water spiked with Foxfarm Sledgehammer, PH'd and shaken, not stirred ;). Its very time consuming to flush her, almost 2 hours, and we have one more to do in a week or two as we prepare for harvest (more on that next post).

Have a great week everyone!

IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg
A1 looking fantastic 024 :high-five: flowers look super dense.
Trichs on fan leaves looking 💯 great job buddy

Looking beautiful brother 👌 Hella frosty 🥶. I tried that ono stuff once it's pretty nice 👍 didn't last long and I've never needed it but great air freshener. 😁

🤣🤣🤣👍

What on earth so you load up the soil with salts then flush it away? When you flush do you check yours salt level as it runs off or just go with the 5G? You paid good money for that shiz bro 🤣✌️
Thanks GV, when the kids leave the house I can loosen up a bit but for now need to take all measures to keep it on the down low. Laughing about your flush comments....the idea is these salts build up over time, are unable to be absorbed, and if left will result in lockout. You should see her the day after I flush, she always looks amazing (I assume because she gets hit with a dose of residual salts during the flush). I do measure EC when I flush and should have mentioned that good question!. The flush started with an EC runoff of 1.2-1.4 and after 4G was down to 0.2-0.4 (a wee but higher than my flush solution). The last gallon of the flush I added Great White Myco and 50% Bembe' and Big Bloom to re-inoculate the bugs (not sure if I need to do that but...)

Thanks GV, when the kids leave the house I can loosen up a bit but for now need to take all measures to keep it on the down low. Laughing about your flush comments....the idea is these salts build up over time, are unable to be absorbed, and if left will result in lockout. You should see her the day after I flush, she always looks amazing (I assume because she gets hit with a dose of residual salts during the flush). I do measure EC when I flush and should have mentioned that good question!. The flush started with an EC runoff of 1.2-1.4 and after 4G was down to 0.2-0.4 (a wee but higher than my flush solution). The last gallon of the flush I added Great White Myco and 50% Bembe' and Big Bloom to re-inoculate the bugs (not sure if I need to do that but...)
Yeah I get it I bet it smells a dream in that basement 🤣🤣 I left my lung room door open the other day and my alarm (the Mrs) went off in minutes 🤣

The proof is in the pudding bro your ladies look Great 👍 and re inoculating after a flush makes sense bro 💯 your ladies about to get swole 🤣💪

Basement is a bad place to be in a illegal state.. 😂 had it down there for a couple of years and almost quit growing because of the smell goes upward 👆. My wife doesn't
play bro on the smell, she's like my guard dawg...lol.. 😂..wish she would hit that shit every so often.. 😂 😂 😂 but doesn't smoke.
Being on the top floor gives me no problems until harvest really. Tell the wife give me a couple days chopping this shit up. ( Which is about a week) and smell goes down.

One plant should be straight if you have a good Carb filter.
:roorrip:

Yeah I get it I bet it smells a dream in that basement 🤣🤣 I left my lung room door open the other day and my alarm (the Mrs) went off in minutes 🤣

The proof is in the pudding bro your ladies look Great 👍 and re inoculating after a flush makes sense bro 💯 your ladies about to get swole 🤣💪
lol, funny enough when I leave the lung room door open the air "pulls" into that room (the home AC intake and unit are in there) and the smell goes down after about 10 minutes. I was in there today tying flies with my whole family watching, no smell at all, but man if I leave it closed up for a few hours it gets warm and stuffy in there and the smell goes way up.

Basement is a bad place to be in a illegal state.. 😂 had it down there for a couple of years and almost quit growing because of the smell goes upward 👆. My wife doesn't
play bro on the smell, she's like my guard dawg...lol.. 😂..wish she would hit that shit every so often.. 😂 😂 😂 but doesn't smoke.
Being on the top floor gives me no problems until harvest really. Tell the wife give me a couple days chopping this shit up. ( Which is about a week) and smell goes down.

One plant should be straight if you have a good Carb filter.
lol, I can see that with 4-8 plants all going at once. I was talking to my wife about that, no dice! If she finds this grow I've got some smooth talking to do, she would never allow it upstairs in our finished area of the house. My carb filter is about done and it was a cheap one that came with my original spyder farmer tent. My daughter leaves tomorrow so I will slip into the tent soon and swap out that one with a new AC Infinity filter.

Not sure if that adds much time but you don't need to pH you flush water. :) Plant looks happy AF!
Thanks Shed, and thanks for the tip. One less PH'ing event is music to my ears!

I was feeding her today and had to snap a few. She's looking spot on heading into week 7 of flower. She’s starting to fade, yellowing at the bottom first and slowly climbing and she’s looking pinkish to me in her flowers. Her smell is god awfully good. I dry-heaved while feeding her, I’ve got my face buried in her legs so I can water and a big whiff of puke and leather nearly made me toss my lunch.

It’s almost Friday people!

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0959.jpeg

IMG_0952.jpeg

I was feeding her today and had to snap a few. She's looking spot on heading into week 7 of flower. She’s starting to fade, yellowing at the bottom first and slowly climbing and she’s looking pinkish to me in her flowers. Her smell is god awfully good. I dry-heaved while feeding her, I’ve got my face buried in her legs so I can water and a big whiff of puke and leather nearly made me toss my lunch.

It’s almost Friday people!

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0959.jpeg

IMG_0952.jpeg
Gotta love that smell!!! If she makes you gag and quiver...she's a keeper!!!

“Wow those are some nice lookin ladies”
you did a really nice job on those 024 !

Does your wife know the quality of the weed thats growing in her basement !! Lol 😂

Thanks Snipe, she does not, she knows I smoke but growing is something that I need to tell her about soon. She doesn’t smoke but would take half of it in the divorce just because I kept it from her. Ahhh, young love 😍🥰😘

Back
Top Bottom