Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

Man, those colors are popping homie! Still think you have about a week before harvest.. she packing on the density bro..let that soil dry out before the chop homie...shes not going to disappoint! 💯.. 🔥
Thanks spark, another week it is! Yeah she’s getting heavy I had to strap up the middle cola or it just falls to the side. That magenta fade she’s got going is really cool looking. Your gal should be about ready here pretty soon too?

I've been hesitant to post music only because my taste doesn't always work for everyone. However, this song popped up on my play list last night and is a perfect fit for this group. I'm not a rap fan but this tune jams.

One last clip..I love some training day too..
How she looking bro? Post her up, definitely put in for "POTM"..shes a diamond!

This movie is loaded with great scenes...a little more Cypress in the background.

Hey Everyone.....I just ordered a scope, should be here in the morning. Yeah yeah, I'll have some great tric shots to share tomorrow, but more importantly, I can't wait to use it for fly tying! I couldn't find the one you recommended Tra so hoping this one will work.

1725637047856.png

Hey Everyone.....I just ordered a scope, should be here in the morning. Yeah yeah, I'll have some great tric shots to share tomorrow, but more importantly, I can't wait to use it for fly tying! I couldn't find the one you recommended Tra so hoping this one will work.

1725637047856.png
Nice bro! Great tool...can't remember you just recently posted going sip or coco... don't go sip, go coco 💯.. some of the best medium on the market for growing cannabis..why would you want to go SIP? Just a waste of time imo...it's for tomatoes not cannabis.. 😂..

Hey 420……we are getting close, tric shot’s (1 out of every 50 in focus 😜) showing amber in most fields now. What do you all think, maybe 2-3 more days? I can’t do anything until Monday anyway. Her colors are fabulous. I’m not messing around with the camera at all. She just looks like that. Finish the weekend strong people!!

2024-09-07-16-33-17-283.jpeg

2024-09-07-16-31-33-166.jpeg

2024-09-07-16-20-46-767.jpeg

2024-09-07-16-18-26-909.jpeg

IMG_1397.jpeg

IMG_1393.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1418.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_1433.jpeg

Nice bro! Great tool...can't remember you just recently posted going sip or coco... don't go sip, go coco 💯.. some of the best medium on the market for growing cannabis..why would you want to go SIP? Just a waste of time imo...it's for tomatoes not cannabis.. 😂..

lol I am always thinking about changing but honestly, I love soil. I would try Coco, but something about having to water four or five times a day and have all that set up on timers. Just makes me nervous for some reason.

Quick question for Team Bud.........I've always wondered what a "swollen calyx" was, I'm never sure if I am seeing them. I've circled a few below that I "think" represent examples of a swollen calyx. Do you all agree that's what they are or am I just too high?

1725887604998.png
1725887547050.png

lol, Thanks Tok! It took me 24 hours to figure out what you meant. I've seen your lady, you have nothing to fear from Miss Bubba :)
my goodness i called you "Tok"....sorry Shed.

Quick question for Team Bud.........I've always wondered what a "swollen calyx" was, I'm never sure if I am seeing them. I've circled a few below that I "think" represent examples of a swollen calyx. Do you all agree that's what they are or am I just too high?
Other than sugar leaves, all buds are swollen calyxes. The only time you don't want a swollen calyx is if it has a seed in it!
my goodness i called you "Tok"....sorry Shed.
I've been called much worse! ;)

Back
Top Bottom