TTM's Gorilla Glue Guerrilla Grow sponsored by Sacred Seeds

TassieTurtleman

Gday y'all,
As you all know I was having alot of problems with seeds, but I have finally got 4 decent ones going!

I'll be growing some in coco/perlite by greenplanet and other ones in a custom soil mix that I created.

The strains for the moment are gorilla glue and zkittlez, all autos. I may add more strains as we go! Sourced from our new sponsors @Sacred Seeds

This will be an outside grow, the zkittlez is in its final 5g pot in a coco mix, its been outside the whole time.

The 3 gorilla glues are in solo cups, being nursed between inside under lights and outside time when it's sunny.
Once they are old enough and stop looking like tomato plants, they'll be moved down to my grow site, off property.

I'll be using the complete nutrient line from Green Planet nutrients for the entirety of the grow.

Here's the zkittlez auto today at day 10
20240928_141342.jpg

GG auto #1: Day 4
20240928_141301.jpg

GG auto #2: Day 4
20240928_141308.jpg

GG auto #3: Day 4
20240928_141318.jpg

It's only early days, so we'll see how this lot goes!
I'll tag everyone that I can think of below and if I miss anyone, I'm really sorry, I hope that you find me!

Big shoutout to sponsors @Sacred Seeds for us Aussies, its an extremely easy, guaranteed place to get some seeds from, the link to the website will be in my sig!

Hope everyone enjoys following me along on this journey and I'll be sure to update constantly!
Any criticism, be it bad or good, is most welcomed!

Tags:
@Bill284 @StarkRaven @Ramblinrose1965 @Trala @Preston9mm @KeithLemon @Carmen Ray @BeccaBuds @Roy Growin @Metalfish @Sacred Seeds @TechnicianGrower @JenniM @budnoob3 @Grand Daddy Black @MedScientist @Tokin Roll @Melville Hobbes @bluter

Gday y'all,
As you all know I was having alot of problems with seeds, but I have finally got 4 decent ones going!

I'll be growing some in coco/perlite by greenplanet and other ones in a custom soil mix that I created.

The strains for the moment are gorilla glue and zkittlez, all autos. I may add more strains as we go! Sourced from our new sponsors @Sacred Seeds

This will be an outside grow, the zkittlez is in its final 5g pot in a coco mix, its been outside the whole time.

The 3 gorilla glues are in solo cups, being nursed between inside under lights and outside time when it's sunny.
Once they are old enough and stop looking like tomato plants, they'll be moved down to my grow site, off property.

I'll be using the complete nutrient line from Green Planet nutrients for the entirety of the grow.

20240928_141342.jpg

20240928_141301.jpg

20240928_141308.jpg

20240928_141318.jpg

I'll tag everyone that I can think of below and if I miss anyone, I'm really sorry, I hope that you find me!

Big shoutout to sponsors @Sacred Seeds for us Aussies, its an extremely easy, guaranteed place to get some seeds from, the link to the website will be in my sig!

Hope everyone enjoys following me along on this journey and I'll be sure to update constantly!

Tags:
@Bill284 @StarkRaven @Ramblinrose1965 @Trala @Preston9mm @KeithLemon @Carmen Ray @BeccaBuds @Roy Growin @Metalfish @Sacred Seeds @TechnicianGrower @JenniM @budnoob3 @Grand Daddy Black @MedScientist @Tokin Roll @Melville Hobbes @bluter
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
I've a good feeling about these one's :thumb:
Let the party begin :theband:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Gday y'all,

20240928_141342.jpg

20240928_141301.jpg

20240928_141308.jpg

20240928_141318.jpg

Tags:
What an exciting
Gday y'all,

20240928_141342.jpg

20240928_141301.jpg

20240928_141308.jpg

20240928_141318.jpg

Tags:
this is exciting!!! I can’t wait to see them grow

Gday y'all,

20240928_141342.jpg

20240928_141301.jpg

20240928_141308.jpg

20240928_141318.jpg

Tags:
How do we get sponsorship for growing? I’ve been introducing myself to some of our sponsors. Is there something that I should be doing more of?

How do we get sponsorship for growing? I’ve been introducing myself to some of our sponsors. Is there something that I should be doing more of?
The easiest way is to win competitions. Enter the monthly compos and you stand a chance to win amazing prizes from the sponsors. Otherwise I think it is a combination of luck and having the right ingredients for a good journal that will attract enough attention to influence buyers when opportunities come along. Each sponsor deal has its own story. Keep growing and enter the competitions is my advice :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom