I had to catch up a few pages Mel. As always, a good read with great pics!

You're slipping dude. I see a couple of yellowing leaves at the bottoms of both the big girls. šŸ˜

BTW, is it common knowledge among outdoor growers that lady bug larvae eat PM? I read stuff like that and wonder, "How the hell does he know that?" And for that matter, how do you even recognize lady bug larvae? Is that the kind of knowledge that most outdoor growers gain over time, out of necessity?

I'm curious because I'm fascinated by the range of knowledge many outdoor grower command about the most arcane subjects! :)

I had to catch up a few pages Mel. As always, a good read with great pics!
:)
Thanks GDB!
You're slipping dude. I see a couple of yellowing leaves at the bottoms of both the big girls. šŸ˜
Lol, yeah, they're pretty hungry!
BTW, is it common knowledge among outdoor growers that lady bug larvae eat PM?
Just the larvae of a particular kind of ladybug, not all of them.
I read stuff like that and wonder, "How the hell does he know that?"
In this case I know because @BeccaBuds told me!
I posted a question a while back and she identified them.
And for that matter, how do you even recognize lady bug larvae?
I found a freaky looking bug on one of my plants one day. It looked predatory, so I let it be, but I searched "spiky black bug" and looked through the images until I found it. They're pretty distinctive...and memorable.
Is that the kind of knowledge that most outdoor growers gain over time, out of necessity?
Well, I wouldnā€™t say it's necessary, but it'll save you from freaking out a bit...and trying to solve problems that don't need solving.
I'm curious because I'm fascinated by the range of knowledge many outdoor grower command about the most arcane subjects! :)
Actually so am I. Search engines and posting questions here have really led to a lot of interesting info.

Thanks GDB!

Lol, yeah, they're pretty hungry!

Just the larvae of a particular kind of ladybug, not all of them.

In this case I know because @BeccaBuds told me!
I posted a question a while back and she identified them.

I found a freaky looking bug on one of my plants one day. It looked predatory, so I let it be, but I searched "spiky black bug" and looked through the images until I found it. They're pretty distinctive...and memorable.

Well, I wouldnā€™t say it's necessary, but it'll save you from freaking out a bit...and trying to solve problems that don't need solving.

Actually so am I. Search engines and posting questions here have really led to a lot of interesting info.
Thanks for taking the time, Mel! :)

Girls got their second canola oil spray today.
Survivor is starting to get little clusters of stigmas, so she must have been trying to shift to flower for a while.
It's been bright and hot today, so I am done.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Thanks for taking the time, Mel! :)
Anytime!

Thanks for stopping by!

Survivor is starting to get little clusters of stigmas, so she must have been trying to shift to flower for a while.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Anytime!

Thanks for stopping by!
beautiful my friend

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Anytime!

Thanks for stopping by!
Seems like that rescue mission on Survivor was successful. Great job turning her around brother.
:bravo:

And then there were 3...again! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom