Thanks Stark!
I really hope so!

Thanks for looking in!
yeah man always love looking at cannabis plants 🪴 every plant is a new opportunity to learn something. Hope your having a good morning friend.

Happy Friday 13th!
I should be getting the Dr Bronner's this afternoon, just after the plants move into the shade, so I'll be able to make and use the spray immediately.
That's good, because the PM has gotten worse.
Godzilla is starting to put a bit of bulk on her buds, and Kong is starting to put out more trichs.
The survivor is surviving, which raises a little bit of a dilemma. She isn't in flower yet. She has no chance of finishing up outdoors, and my friend can't grow indoors.
I'm thinking I'll have to put her in the 2x2 tent. I'll surround her with DE to prevent any pests from making it indoors.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Plants look awesome hope you can stop the PM
Thanks con!
Luckily the fungus eating ladybugs have shown up, and they'll eat it whether it's alive or dead.
yeah man always love looking at cannabis plants 🪴 every plant is a new opportunity to learn something. Hope your having a good morning friend.
Thanks Stark, it's a good day so far. Hope you're having a good one too.
Reminds me of an epic rap battles between godzila vs king kong, but this one I like better :)
Thanks and welcome KeyFinger!
Can't say I've seen any of those!
The survivor is looking much better after getting fed, and the remaining branches are looking healthy!
Let's see how far I can get her outdoors!
It's sweeping the continent. :)
If it works as well as the potassium bicarbonate has, I'll be happy. The foliar feeding of potassium and browning of stigmas are issues I can live without.
Sheds 3% canola oil is working for me, and I had bad PM. My plant looks like crap but the PM has stopped and I still have nice white pistils. 🍋
Great to hear!
I agree the Survivor is looking better :)

Bummer about the PM! Glad you noticed it before it got crazy!
So am I!
Was thinking the same!

Great job @Melville Hobbes
:bravo:
Thanks Preston!
beautiful nice work.
Thanks Marcus!

No idea. They (I) tested canola. :)
Well I went and got some more. I still don’t know what happened to the first bottle.
4ish pm they'll be in the shade, so I'll be aiming to spray them around then.
Try again.jpg

The spray doesn't seem to have had any negative effects so far, and the fungus eating ladybug larvae are still there moving around.
Survivor is starting to shift to flower, although it's a bit hard to tell in the pics.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Survivor

Thanks for looking in!

And nice flowers they are They will start taking off for sure. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith!
The godzilla glue looks amazing! I'd love to try some of that!
Thanks Stark!
She's a @Herbies Seeds strain, and I'm really impressed with her growth.
She really took off in that SIP!
The poor survivors though haha 😄 hoping you get a few ounces off them bro.
Yeah, she's the only survivor of the 4 clones I gave my friend. One male, and two hermies, and this girl.
Mel you will get a lot of weed when your plants mature. Looking good. 🍋
Looking at her, it's probably a good thing I only have 2 plants of my own right now!
I almost went with an Apple Betty in that SIP.

Gotta watch the Greenleaf cal+mag pro as it's 12-0-3 with Ca at 10, all on top of MC's 11-5-14 with Ca at 7.5. I personally would never use or recommend it to anyone else. There are many other choices with a milder impact that are safer to use without a nutrient calculator.

I will say that it is nice that you've switched to full sentences rather than the single words you were posting for a bit. :)
Echo.

Back
Top Bottom