Trala’s Tent

I’m on another nightshift tomorrow night, so tonight is kinda like a real shit Friday night. I can get a bit zooted tonight, sleep in, but the nightshift looms.

I’m actually having a really nice night. Spotify is playing some absolute throw back clangers. I’m on my second wine and if Jimmy would lay off trying to fuck my uggboot it would be perfect. I have a couple of hours to myself then a day to myself tomorrow, so I’m right chuffed lol.

So back to growing…

#2MoreWeeks

Is it the right call? And omg she’s so sticky! Like stickier than ya mum!

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 59

20240806_163024.jpeg
IMG_6962.jpeg

IMG_6963.jpeg

And I wanna give you a song! I love this song because of a man I will never meet or know. He was at a Twin Atlantic concert I watched on YouTube, and the camera panned to him and he was singing this song like it was giving him life! It touched my black heart 🖤

I think of him errrry time I hear it.

Hope you have a great night. I’ll see you for my Humpday update tomoz. Xo

Wait, tonight is Friday? I missed that memo, oh well, sleep in it is...

PGC not ready yet.
Yup.

I’ll check again in two weeks.

Put on your waiting shoes , not a bad song , watch those fantasy loves ;)
Yup. Thanks for the advice :)

I really love it based on a stranger lol.

And love is love. Fantasy or no fantasy. I love falling in love. I just love it! It’s just a shame it’s never enough!

That time The Hunna wrote me a song. True story. Lolling!

Happy HumpDay!!!

(Or as I call it, day before the nightshift CuntDay)
I’m packing a bit in today so I’m dropping this nice and early. Veggers are slow. Flowers are fire. Such a shame you can never have it all at once. Grows can never be all perfect no matter how hard we try.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6973.jpeg
IMG_20240807_074550_edit_133969200489453.jpeg
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg

💚❤️💚

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6972.jpeg
IMG_6971.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

IMG_6981.jpeg

Omg and the worst thing about working tonight. I’m on with my least favourite nurses. In fact the Team Leader tonight, I’d go as far as to say I can’t fucking stand her. Fat lazy lump of a woman. So Northern Hemisphere be ready! Coz I’m comin for ya!

Happy HumpDay!!!

(Or as I call it, day before the nightshift CuntDay)
I’m packing a bit in today so I’m dropping this nice and early. Veggers are slow. Flowers are fire. Such a shame you can never have it all at once. Grows can never be all perfect no matter how hard we try.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6973.jpeg
IMG_20240807_074550_edit_133969200489453.jpeg
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg

💚❤️💚

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6972.jpeg
IMG_6971.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

IMG_6981.jpeg

Omg and the worst thing about working tonight. I’m on with my least favourite nurses. In fact the Team Leader tonight, I’d go as far as to say I can’t fucking stand her. Fat lazy lump of a woman. So Northern Hemisphere be ready! Coz I’m comin for ya!
The bloom room looks amazing Trala same as the others, Gorilla Glue a chocolate bar to her desk & have a lau:p

The bloom room looks amazing Trala same as the others, Gorilla Glue a chocolate bar to her desk & have a lau:p
She’s actually been pretty good.

I was dreading this shift, but it’s turned out to be a good one.

And thank you 🤩

Not only beautiful plants but look at the cleanliness of that grow room! Saint Zita would be proud of you!
Thank you Mr Oh!

My man once commented “how can such a clean woman be so dirty”

And the answer is simple.

Good genetics.

NICE !! What's up with the Test plant those big wide ass leaves usually mean Indica ??
Oh hope that big ole mean fat women didn't roll over on ya LOL
It’s a tester from a friend of mine who collaborates with Barney’s Farm. And I thought the same thing. She might be a throw back.

She looks good. Her growth is slow coz it’s fucking freezing here, but aside from that she’s coming along well.

She will flip when my second PGC is harvested.

Skowinon maate, fair dinkum sucker the sav me old cobba. Yeah na she's a beauty :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hee brew, just a suc an I’ll put my jandles on. I got my chully bin and my white bait fritters and I got a hankering for some hokie pokie. So let’s roll.

Sweet as brew.

Churrrrrrrrrr

And thanks :)

Good morning GrowStars!

This was defs me yesterday lol. I sent some video of me to my bestie and omg even I was shook at how half dead I looked. My messy bun even looked a bit whacked lolling.

IMG_6964.jpeg

But that’s yesterday’s news. Today I’ve got a cheeky day off and I’m gonna make some grow moves. I’m gonna uppot my auto, I know the auto expert's say that’s a negative thing, but my opinion that no one asked for, I think like humans, the dysfunction is in the seed. I don’t think there is anything you can do if genetically the seed is a runt, or an early bloomer. All you can do is feed and love and try to cultivate the best plant you can. I’m not suggesting you can’t ruin good dna, I see it in here all the time. People over complicating their grow and fucking up perfectly good genetics. I’m just talking the proper dna freaks.

Second thing I’m gonna do is take out a new seed and try and wake her. To keep my perpetual on track I need to pop a seed every 21 days. Because it takes a bit longer in the cold, I’ve taken her out earlier. Fingers crossed she wakes. She’s a seed from Carcass and I’ve attempted to decipher his absolute chicken scratching, I think it says ↗️ S backwards 6 MANq0 fem/Ph😉T6

IMG_6990.jpeg

Lolling!

Good morning GrowStars!

This was defs me yesterday lol. I sent some video of me to my bestie and omg even I was shook at how half dead I looked. My messy bun even looked a bit whacked lolling.

IMG_6964.jpeg

But that’s yesterday’s news. Today I’ve got a cheeky day off and I’m gonna make some grow moves. I’m gonna uppot my auto, I know the auto expert's say that’s a negative thing, but my opinion that no one asked for, I think like humans, the dysfunction is in the seed. I don’t think there is anything you can do if genetically the seed is a runt, or an early bloomer. All you can do is feed and love and try to cultivate the best plant you can. I’m not suggesting you can’t ruin good dna, I see it in here all the time. People over complicating their grow and fucking up perfectly good genetics. I’m just talking the proper dna freaks.

Second thing I’m gonna do is take out a new seed and try and wake her. To keep my perpetual on track I need to pop a seed every 21 days. Because it takes a bit longer in the cold, I’ve taken her out earlier. Fingers crossed she wakes. She’s a seed from Carcass and I’ve attempted to decipher his absolute chicken scratching, I think it says ↗️ S backwards 6 MANq0 fem/Ph😉T6

IMG_6990.jpeg

Lolling!
With those start/ending shift pics I see your industry is just as fucked as mine LOL

An arrow? Then 5d? Mango. Feminized photoperiod. ? :) I hope she wakes up and grows grows grows!

With those start/ending shift pics I see your industry is just as fucked as mine LOL
Good morning!

Omg it’s sooooooo shit. I work on a 12 patient ward. There are currently 26 patients.

Influenza A is a boss this year. Fucking up young people.

Back
Top Bottom