Trala’s Tent

Hello you!

Omg this nightshift is a dream!

I have 2 patients. One is a zillion years old and snoring like a chainsaw and the other is 51. He was drinking with a mate, it got rowdy his mate punched him in the face. He went down like Hugh Heifner on pussy night. Ended up in Emergency. TNI raise and now he’s on telemetry with a NSTEMI. So he’s hungover, has a bruised chin and he’s on heart watch lol.
Nothing teaches a lesson better than getting punched in the face by a friend. LoL
That's generally when ya realize how outta pocket you were when drunk. 🤣

Tra, that Day 1 flower pic of the Do Si Dos is gorgeous! :thumb:

Nothing teaches a lesson better than getting punched in the face by a friend. LoL
That's generally when ya realize how outta pocket you were when drunk. 🤣
So true!

Lol!

Happy Sunday!!!

Omg this day has gone on so long! I spoke too soon on my Nightshift. At 0300 we got fucking SMASHED! So I got home faaaked, but thought yeah nah, go for your walk. You have manic vibes. So off I go, then like 2.5km in I found FREE! And I carried that mofo all the way home coz I’m in no state to refuse gaffer taped signs.

IMG_7691.jpeg

So I’m running on empty and to make matters worse it’s my man’s birthday. He’s at work till 1930 tonight. I hope to be sound asleep by then. But I’ve had pop in visitors all arvo! I still had to get my birthday vibe on. So with zero sleep I’ve made him a curry to reheat and a lemon cupcake. He loves my cupcakes.

IMG_7690.jpeg

But I’m finally on the homeward stretch. My jobs are all done. I’ve just poured a wine and I’m going to enjoy an hour with you guys, then I’m gonna reheat my dinner, eat cake, then collapse.

Kk enough boring me me me blogging! Let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Min looks rough. Really rough. She’s stacking but she’s on the fade. She like a veteran movie star. You can see she was once a beauty.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 53

IMG_7651.jpeg

Omg Trix looks beautiful. Just beautiful. I haven’t been this excited about a plant since Pink my Tropicanna Banana. Shes cooking the kinda bud I like to vape.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Flip Age: 83 Days
Days in Flower: 22

IMG_7656.jpeg

Daisy smells so pungent. My son was here this arvo, and he really likes the look of her.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy
Days in Flower: 21

IMG_7666.jpeg

Win looks so pretty. She’s full of promise. I’ll clean her up this week.

Winter Bee aka Dos Si Dos 33
Flip Age: 79 Days
Days in Flower: 2

IMG_7661.jpeg

💚❤️💚

🌱The Veg Girls

Ter has finally really got her grow on and I’m stoked about it. She still has one more uppot. The plan is harvest Winter, flip Ter in 2 - 3 weeks.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7674.jpeg

Loop has finally got over what ailed her. I just let her be. I didn’t do anything. I didn’t add anything. I just gave her the opportunity to right herself, and she did, kinda lolling.

Lupita “Looney” Bee aka GMO

IMG_7682.jpeg

And lastly my babies being boring babies.

Apple Bee aka G13 Haze
Seed from Sponsors Barneys Farm

IMG_7673.jpeg

Breezy Bee aka Watermelon Zkittles Auto
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_7681.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

I hope your Sunday is full of the things that make you smile. Thanks for being here. Thanks for being interested. And thanks for your time. I really do love ya guts! Xo

Wow. Nice Post as usual.
Here's some pics of my plants to increase your smiles....

Pic1-2024.jpg

Pic2-2024.jpg

Pic3 2024.jpg
Omg hello you!

I’m sat here big smiling! Not even joking.

Great growing :)

Hello you!

Omg this nightshift is a dream!

I have 2 patients. One is a zillion years old and snoring like a chainsaw and the other is 51. He was drinking with a mate, it got rowdy his mate punched him in the face. He went down like Hugh Heifner on pussy night. Ended up in Emergency. TNI raise and now he’s on telemetry with a NSTEMI. So he’s hungover, has a bruised chin and he’s on heart watch lol.
I'm sooo happy to not have been that hung over in a while! Aussies are kind of famous for mates punching mates in the face. Did the punchee drive him to the ER ?

In the ER describing the accident,
Well we were having a time of it, punching each other in the face, having a few brews, when my mate here decides to fall asleep after I smacked him a good one! Must be sick doc, fix him up so we can get back to it will ya!

Your Minnie Bee is looking luscious today!

I'm sooo happy to not have been that hung over in a while! Aussies are kind of famous for mates punching mates in the face. Did the punchee drive him to the ER ?

In the ER describing the accident,
Well we were having a time of it, punching each other in the face, having a few brews, when my mate here decides to fall asleep after I smacked him a good one! Must be sick doc, fix him up so we can get back to it will ya!

Your Minnie Bee is looking luscious today!
Morning Mr Oh!

The notes were legit funny.

I’m back at it today chasing that dolla. Hopefully the wards are kind.

Thanks Melvin on the DoSiDoe review , ( He went down like Hugh Heifner on pussy night ) That put a smile on my face after a good laugh .. Good to see the baby's are hanging in there , making some nice looking buds !
I’m not built for the faint hearted bruv.

Lolling!

A bit of a funny for you. My man has a couple of days off. I get this text at work yesterday.

Worst part, it’s poor Franks fuck buddy. Jim destroyed her… literally.

IMG_7693.jpeg
Lmao been their done that. This time I have a kitten. Much better 😌

Lmao been their done that. This time I have a kitten. Much better 😌
Omg he’s such a menace. We absolutely adore him. When I say ‘we” I mean me and my partner in crime. Frank just tolerates him.

Goodluck on member of the month Trala!
Makes me feel so shy. I’m like a super shy girl trapped in a really loud girls body lol.

Me: *I got nominated* omg everyone is looking at me. I feel so shy…
Also Me: LOOOK AT ME EVERYBODYYYYYYY! LOOK! AT! MEEEEEE!!!

Back
Top Bottom