Trala’s Tent

Hi Joe! I legit stalked you this morning! Where the fuck ya wheelie bin?
⬆️ This directed at me? 😱Bin busy keeping the wheels on the bus 🚌

Also been picking the garden daily another record breaking year for heat
Had to be watering almost every other day
Think I picked close to 150 pounds of cucumbers 🥒
Neighbour made 27 jars of bread and butter, 31 jars of dill pickles

That's alot of cucumbers haha 😄

Depression is an evil beast. We’ve lost so much to it over the years. We are masters at pretending until we disappear into solitude and the inability to even lift our heads let alone get out of bed at times. Gratitude journals and all the great advice in the world is so much easier said than done yet effective if we can catch ourselves in time. My lights are always on for everyone because helping each other and being vigilant for one another saves lives. Reach out for help as soon as possible is my advise. Remember you’re not alone and I’d break any rule out there to help someone else in need so feel free to message me goes for everyone and anyone! Blessings

Depression is an evil beast. We’ve lost so much to it over the years. We are masters at pretending until we disappear into solitude and the inability to even lift our heads let alone get out of bed at times. Gratitude journals and all the great advice in the world is so much easier said than done yet effective if we can catch ourselves in time. My lights are always on for everyone because helping each other and being vigilant for one another saves lives. Reach out for help as soon as possible is my advise. Remember you’re not alone and I’d break any rule out there to help someone else in need so feel free to message me goes for everyone and anyone! Blessings
Very well said my friend!! 😎✌️

Happy Wednesday T!! I think you and hubs would be fun to get lit up with!! I hope he likes his steak mooing!! Kick mine across the grill and bring it out!! Haha I agree with you that for the most part happiness is a choice. I DO suffer from really bad depression and I'll say this. If it weren't for cannabis and shrooms I'd probably be dead. The shrooms showed me how to do what I needed to do (mins you one hero dose of shrooms helped me more than 4 different shrinks ever did and in one day) The cannabis helps me accomplish my goals. I was on EIGHT psych meds now I take 2 and I'm ok with that. Anywhoooooo..... Your plants are lovely as always. Thanks for your service (healthcare) You rock!! 😎✌️🎶
Look I’m gonna be honest. I’m the fun one. He’s as fun as a fart in a wetsuit. Lolling!

I think we’re all fucking crazy. The secret I think is to focus outside yourself. Focus on others. What you can do to make someone else’s day better. The thing about depression is it’s so self centred and boring. It’s me ME ME! I know. I have chronic depression. If I allow myself, I will dive so deep down that hole it can take all my strength to pull myself out.

I am a great supporter of antidepressants and I don’t understand this embarrassment or sense of fear some people have when pharmacological medication is suggested to help control symptoms of their illness. I’ve been on an antidepressant for 30 years. I take it because my depression is chronic.

Sometimes I trip, and I will wallow for a day, but I try not to allow myself more than that. No one has ever been nastier to me than me.

Thankfully today is looking golden!

Neighbour made 27 jars of bread and butter, 31 jars of dill pickles
Yeh nah. @Jungle Joseph

But nice to see you :)

Omg I love bread and butter cucumbers 🥒

Not to mention the cucumber in my gin! 🥒🍸

Chocolate you been basting in the sun nude ? Garden looks great and the floor is coming along nicely good of the old man to keep you in business .
I don’t want to ruin this fantasy of me you have going on, but I never temper my chocolate nude in the sun. I do it in the kitchen, in a French maid outfit and fish net stockings and hooker heels 👠

Thanks!

:)

I'd be happy having a day without tears.
A good start would be choosing a song that makes you smile.

If it was me, I’d flick through my mental musical storage unit. What songs made you bop as a teen? What songs made your mum happy and dance in the lounge? What songs made you and your kids sing along? Play them. Not music that keeps you stuck. That’s what I think anyway.

This song always makes me smile. My kid fucking loved it! He’d always sing “school sux, I know” instead of work sux lol.

Such a heavy way to start my day!

I actually think depression is a super selfish illness. For me it keeps me stuck in the sad, crying over a past I can’t change and obsessed with myself. It’s so repetitive and so. fucking. boring.

The bottom line is I am alone in it. I have to choose to reach out. Choose to try and change my inner thoughts. Choose to work on me. Choose change. And if that doesn’t work, I just fake it till I make it!

🥰💛🥰💛🥰💛

Hi Joe! I legit stalked you this morning! Where the fuck ya wheelie bin?
Someone stole my fucking wheelie bin, now I have to get another one...

Actually, I went on a road trip, over 2000 km. Just a quick drive to the shops for you, but for me it was a long week. I went right to the top of the country, I could even see your pool from where I was since we're practically neighbors 😂

Here's a pic or two...

And some weed...

1000003832.jpg

1000003910.jpg

1000003912.jpg

1000003915.jpg

1000003919.jpg

1000003921.jpg

1000003816.jpg

1000003818.jpg

Hope I don't get in trouble for off topic pics, but the real reason for the trip is as inevitable as tax, as the saying goes...

1000003939.jpg
Hey Joe :)

You won’t. Anything goes in the Tent of Debauchery bruv. The road trip looks awesome. I love a road trip.

Saw this yesterday and lolled.

IMG_7603.jpeg

And who carked it?

Condolences Xo

Omg I still gotta get you some beans! I’ll get on it STAT.

Omg I’ve got to go watch my grandsons sports day. Not gonna lie. I’d rather gouge my eyes out. But cheer I will.

He’s in blue house, so GO BLUE! 💙💙💙

But back to growing.

I’ve got a bit of cheeky video for those of you who are prepared to waste gigabytes on me and pics for those who won’t lol.

They got prophylacticed. Still zero signs of nits. I’m heading into the real danger zone now.

IMG_7602.jpeg

So as most of you know I use the sun and faux sun. Electricity is expensive here so I try and save power where I can. Big girls in little girls out. And my ginger says heyyyyyyyyy 🧡🧡🧡

IMG_7599.jpeg

Hope you have a great day. I’ll check back this arvo. Hopefully our newest bee has her jazz hands out and is smiling by then. Xo

Hey Joe :)

You won’t. Anything goes in the Tent of Debauchery bruv. The road trip looks awesome. I love a road trip.

Saw this yesterday and lolled.

IMG_7603.jpeg

And who carked it?

Condolences Xo

Omg I still gotta get you some beans! I’ll get on it STAT.
My Dad carked it.

Thanks Xo

Omg you gotta check your pm's, I sent you a message ages ago :rofl:

Beautiful plant and nice pool area so clean. :green_heart: 🍋
Thanks Keef :)

My men have often wondered how such a clean woman can be so dirty. I put it down to good genetics ;)

Lolling!

Back
Top Bottom