Trala’s Tent

She’s officially woke!

Breezy Bee aka Watermelon Zkittles Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_20240912_151413_edit_291168259166507.jpeg

Oh and my grandson had the best day. He was so proud of himself. After watching his athletic prowess I feel sure he’s inherited the Bee gene. He runs like his Gg and his dad…. really really badly. Lol!

But onto brighter news. I am happy with my new headstones, and the snap dragons my son gave me for Mother’s Day have started to flower 💐 Oh and I know it’s kitschy as fuck. But my grandsons Memorial Orange Tree gives me life! Each orange heart represents a family member 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

IMG_7640.jpeg

Yeah mate I'm good. Thanks for asking though.
Hope he was a good bloke.

If you need a friend, I’m pretty busy, so maybe LifeLine will help. Lolling!

Sending you love and beans 🫘

Hope he was a good bloke.

If you need a friend, I’m pretty busy, so maybe LifeLine will help. Lolling!

Sending you love and beans 🫘
Thanks T, he was a good bloke.

And one more time, please make sure you have the correct address. I sent you a message.

Thanks T, he was a good bloke.

And one more time, please make sure you have the correct address. I sent you a message.
Sorry for your loss and Yeah boiiiii!

It’s only 0900 here and I’ve already got so much done! It’s the day of the nightshift. It’s like having a day off that sucks smelly balls. I gonna try and make the most of the day just the same.

Walk ✔️
Pool water raked ✔️
Plants schelped ✔️
Dinner cooked ✔️
House vacuumed ✔️

Only jobs left are yoga and laying on the couch eating Cheetos till 3pm lol.

IMG_7644.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

See you tonight. Xo

Looks Good , what does the Do si Doe 33 do to you ? I have smoked the reg Doe....
It's not as relaxing as Do si dos, and I didn't find it to be as strong. But it's a very pleasant high. Less stoned, more happy.
The taste is also sweeter, but not sugary. Berries and lemon instead of limes

It's not as relaxing as Do si dos, and I didn't find it to be as strong. But it's a very pleasant high. Less stoned, more happy.
Berry and lemon is my favorite combo of terpenes ❤️

Hello you!

Omg this nightshift is a dream!

I have 2 patients. One is a zillion years old and snoring like a chainsaw and the other is 51. He was drinking with a mate, it got rowdy his mate punched him in the face. He went down like Hugh Heifner on pussy night. Ended up in Emergency. TNI raise and now he’s on telemetry with a NSTEMI. So he’s hungover, has a bruised chin and he’s on heart watch lol.

Berry and lemon is my favorite combo of terpenes ❤️
I’m no good at identifying notes in weed. It’s either fresh or dank when it comes to my reviews.

I’m all about fresh.

I’m no good at identifying notes in weed. It’s either fresh or dank when it comes to my reviews.

I’m all about fresh.
Aye at least you know what's dank! I'm just now learning about terpenes and what best for my medical needs this year so it's never to late to find the perfect dank strain 😉

Back
Top Bottom