Trala’s Tent

Happy Sunday!!!

Omg! I am so happy to FINALLY be at Nurse Friday. I’m absolutely gagging for this run of days off! Gagging I tells ya! Had the best day today too. I got off an hour early and all. All my jobs are done. I’ve got a Woolies chook in the oven and I’ve thrown together a salad, so dinner is sorted. I have toons on and Bono is singing to me it’s a beautiful day. The Paddy ain’t lying either lol. I got my dogs at my feet and I’m just about to take my first sip of my g&t. Life is good.

Kk let’s not fuck about and dive straight in!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

So as you saw yesterday, Min is nearly cooked. She’s a hot mess tbh. She’s lost that freshness. She actually reminds me of my Tangerine omg I’ve forgotten the strain. Tangerine somethings. They were the first fancy strain I ever grew. Her bud looks and smells good. She’s got right chodes.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 60

IMG_7766.jpeg

I fucking love this plant. She has X Factor written all over her. She is drop dead gorgeous.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Flip Age: 83 Days
Days in Flower: 29

IMG_7776.jpeg

Daisy smells amazing! Like AMAZINGGGGG! She smells like fermenting fruit, but not in a nasty fruit fly way. My son is taken with her.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy
Days in Flower: 28

IMG_7771.jpeg

Win is a super pretty girl. I unCarHooked her. I like to CarHook train until the end of the reach period. Then I unhook and start to stake.

Winter Bee aka Dos Si Dos 33
Flip Age: 79 Days
Days in Flower: 9

IMG_7781.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Veg Girls

T is two weeks off flipping. I’ll be seeing ole mate tomorrow for some more canna professional. I have 3 jobs tomorrow. Botox, wax and soil. And in that order. T looks good. Full of promise.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7790.jpeg

Omg this Loon is FINALLY taking shape. I think she really demonstrates that like humans we are designed to self regulate and heal. I didn’t do anything to her. I didn’t over complicate it. I just gave her time to try and sort herself out. I was going to give her one more week, and if she hadn’t sorted her health out, I was gonna call for a grow ambulance (InTheShed lol).

Lupita “Looney” Bee aka GMO

IMG_7802.jpeg

My two babies, still being boring, still being babies, just a tiny bit bigger.

Apple Bee aka G13 Haze
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_7804.jpeg

Breezy Bee aka Watermelon Zkittles Auto
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_7791.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

Thanks for having a look. And whether you pop in and actually read my verbal diarrhoea or just look at the pics, I really appreciate your time. You guys make this so enjoyable. It’s legit our secret. My world thinks my dreadlocked son grows a plant or two lol. One of the unit managers at work was having trouble buying decent smoke. I told him my son might be able to give him some and brought him in a bit. He often asks me if my son has anything spare. My reply is always the same “I’ll ask him…”. He reckons it’s the best smoke he’s had in years. Made me my son feel so good. Lol.

I really hope you’re feeling as good about life as I am right now. And if you haven’t lived it yet, Sunday is fucking mint! Xo

Back
Top Bottom