Trala’s Tent

That is quite a bit (imho)! I'm not even up to a oz a month!
It is (imho).

They each get 20g per fortnight. They can always get more but it comes with a lecture lol.

I don’t smoke a lot. It’s a recreational drug for me. I vape the equivalent to one cone maybe 5 times per week. Only ever at night.

It is (imho).

They each get 20g per fortnight. They can always get more but it comes with a lecture lol.

I don’t smoke a lot. It’s a recreational drug for me. I vape the equivalent to one cone maybe 5 times per week. Only ever at night.
Don't your kids smoke like willy Nelson? An ounce a week! Reminds me of my HIGHschool days lmao

Make sure to feed your microbes lots of sugar 😉
Bruv I’m growing weed, not making yogurt!

LOLLING!

I’m no good with all that microbe pH PPM stuff. No good at all.

And tbh I am not chasing much bigger girls my Bloom Room is a small area and I schelp.
Tra, you might not be chasing bigger girls but with coco I don't think it matters what you're chasing, they get bigger! You have spoken before about how strong you and your ability to move a dead body all by yourself (I might have made that last part up. :rolleyes:) so just get ready to schlep those monsters! :Rasta:

Don't your kids smoke like willy Nelson? An ounce a week! Reminds me of my HIGHschool days lmao
Both are. They smoke approx 10g per week. They separated a year ago. His ex defs smokes more.

I have a funny, so I was sick of him working all week and having no money coz it would all go to ole mate. So I started growing and he stopped buying. His dealer actually rang him for a wellness check, more like I’m missing your money check lol! I think my boy helped pay his house.

Omg Bill! It looks like ground down bark lol.

I use Mega Crop. Do I just water as normal?

And tbh I am not chasing much bigger girls my Bloom Room is a small area and I schelp.
It depends on what you mixed with it.
If it's 70% dirt 30% coco your good to go.
But if it's mostly coco you might have to adjust ph and add calmag first. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Tra, you might not be chasing bigger girls but with coco I don't think it matters what you're chasing, they get bigger! You have spoken before about how strong you and your ability to move a dead body all by yourself (I might have made that part up. :rolleyes:) so just get ready to schlep those monsters! :Rasta:
Good morning you :)

The problem is it doesn’t look like a viable grow medium. Am I meant to add other stuff? And do I just feed Mega Crop as normal?

And I’m gonna be honest, when it comes to men and this forum, I’m 89% sure I could beat most of you in an arm wrestle lol!

It depends on what you mixed with it.
If it's 70% dirt 30% coco your good to go.
But if it's mostly coco you might have to adjust ph and add calmag first. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh nooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

It’s nearly all coco.

I have no idea how to adjust pH but I do have CalMag. And tbh I’ve been wanting to use it up. I hate waste.

Bruv I’m growing weed, not making yogurt!

LOLLING!

I’m no good with all that microbe pH PPM stuff. No good at all.
Turns out if you never pay attention to that stuff your weed still grows alright.

Garden looking stellar as always!

Hugs 🤗

Oh nooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

It’s nearly all coco.

I have no idea how to adjust pH but I do have CalMag. And tbh I’ve been wanting to use it up. I hate waste.
Once she is growing put calmag in your plain water first then full strength nutrients.
Feed her constantly, no plain water so ever.
Theoretically you need to feed every day full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph every day to run off to be successful in coco.
Adapt what ever aspects of that you wish to use.
If you have an issue I can help you with it.
Have fun.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning you :)

The problem is it doesn’t look like a viable grow medium. Am I meant to add other stuff? And do I just feed Mega Crop as normal?

And I’m gonna be honest, when it comes to men and this forum, I’m 89% sure I could beat most of you in an arm wrestle lol!
Yeah, you just feed the MC as always. The only difference being you'll likely need to add calmag and you'll definitely need to pH your solution prior to giving it to the plant.

I honestly think you'll enjoy it if doesn't become too time-intrusive. Coco has nothing in it, it just takes up space and holds moisture. It's passive hydro -- the roots get plenty of moisture and oxygen. But they only get the nutrients that you provide. Plants grow like cray cray in that stuff. Strong like you! 😁

Turns out if you never pay attention to that stuff your weed still grows alright.

Garden looking stellar as always!

Hugs 🤗
I’m so mad at me!

I poured it into my Betty Barrow, thought faaaaaaaak! That looks 50 Shades of wrong! I’ll just pot them all up based on zero understanding of coco, and ask questions later lolling!

This is where I may drive my new veggers into the ditch lol.

Once she is growing put calmag in your plain water first then full strength nutrients.
Feed her constantly, no plain water ever.
Theoretically you need to feed every day full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph every day to run off to be successful in coco.
Adapt what ever aspects of that you wish to use.
If you have an issue I can help you with it.
Have fun.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks so much Bill.

Do you mix your CalMag into you mega crop or do your do it separately?

Yeah, you just feed the MC as always. The only difference being you'll likely need to add calmag and you'll definitely need to pH your solution prior to giving it to the plant.

I honestly think you'll enjoy it if doesn't become too time-intrusive. Coco has nothing in it, it just takes up space and holds moisture. It's passive hydro -- the roots get plenty of moisture and oxygen. But they only get the nutrients that you provide. Plants grow like cray cray in that stuff. Strong like you! 😁
I’m not pHing. That I know. Main reason I don’t have a pH thingamajig.

My Gelato OG needed very little medium for her uppot. That pot is wider, not deeper. The other veggers required a huge amount of coco. Both veggers will need further uppots. The auto is in it, but I can afford to fuck up an auto.

Bottom line if they struggle I will just make more work for myself and repot the lot and shake off the coco.

Omg I’m such an idiot. Strong as a bull but dumb as a fucking rock.

Back
Top Bottom