Trala’s Tent

I know right?!

Who knew this ole stoner was such a brilliant fountain of knowledge?!

He’s defs one of the best growers here.
I agree from what I gathered he doesn't look anything up and just learned from experience and this website very respectable. People like Bill make it possible for us to grow great plants without them our plants would all be dying lol.

I agree from what I gathered he doesn't look anything up and just learned from experience and this website very respectable. People like Bill make it possible for us to grow great plants without them our plants would all be dying lol.
This is SOOOO true for me!!!

Sweet mother of over complication!

Well my veggers need to understand this method is waaaaaay too much for my grow style lolling!

They will get Mega Crop and CalMag and no pHing or PPMing. I can feed to run off daily tho.

If they start to look rough, I’ll shake off the coco and repot them. Thanks for your advice King Coco!

And Bill I updated your pic coz I’m much better on the edit now days Xo

IMG_7806.jpeg
Thanks T :thanks:
I updated my pic.:yahoo:
You Rock:hug: :theband:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Happy HumpDay!!!
(Or as I call it, Welcome back C Sparkle)

Bloom Room is on fleek. We have had a jig around to accommodate growth needs.My Blueberry is now in the Bloom Room. It’s four in each grow area just for now. Thankfully my veggers seem to be okay with the coco. I’m doing what Bill recommended and watering to run off, and I’ve added a tiny bit of CalMag to the mix. Fingers crossed I can get them over the health line okay.

Oh and I met this dude yesterday. Chilled AF

IMG_7854.jpeg

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_7863.jpeg
IMG_7875.jpeg
IMG_7873.jpeg
IMG_7870.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Coco Corner LOL

IMG_7859.jpeg
IMG_7858.jpeg

💚❤️💚
Righto, I’m about to bounce headfirst into this beautiful day! Hope yours is the best. And a big shout out to @420. I know you are living your toughest days. Please know this community you have built is sending you love and strength. And as a community if you can, please become a Patreon there is a simple and affordable plan to suit every budget, and it’s a way we can support this website. Xo

IMG_7874.jpeg

Chilled AF

IMG_7854.jpeg
I mean seriously! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF RABBIT IS THAT???? I mean we have jack rabbits in the south western part of the US that are big, but nothing like that!!!

Damn, just look at those perfect canopies!
That's some expert stuff right there...💚

Good luck with the coco- takes lots of feeding and watering, although, I've got to water my SIP twice a day and it's not too bad...

I'm sure you'll make them sing!🎶🎵

Back
Top Bottom