Trala’s Tent

I don't care how jacked that kanga is.... if his dick is backwards, I'm winning that fight! 💪
1000004749.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL. I mean what the actual fuck!

Happy HumpDay!!!
(Or as I call it, Welcome back C Sparkle)

Bloom Room is on fleek. We have had a jig around to accommodate growth needs.My Blueberry is now in the Bloom Room. It’s four in each grow area just for now. Thankfully my veggers seem to be okay with the coco. I’m doing what Bill recommended and watering to run off, and I’ve added a tiny bit of CalMag to the mix. Fingers crossed I can get them over the health line okay.

Oh and I met this dude yesterday. Chilled AF

IMG_7854.jpeg

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_7863.jpeg
IMG_7875.jpeg
IMG_7873.jpeg
IMG_7870.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Coco Corner LOL

IMG_7859.jpeg
IMG_7858.jpeg

💚❤️💚
Righto, I’m about to bounce headfirst into this beautiful day! Hope yours is the best. And a big shout out to @420. I know you are living your toughest days. Please know this community you have built is sending you love and strength. And as a community if you can, please become a Patreon there is a simple and affordable plan to suit every budget, and it’s a way we can support this website. Xo

IMG_7874.jpeg
Hey Tra, your new friend looks cool and that Dos si Do looks hot to trot, really digging those colors!

I don't care how jacked that kanga is.... if his dick is backwards, I'm winning that fight! 💪

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah nah. He will flog you and fuck ya dog while you watch at the same time.

Kk I think I’m gonna get waved in this arvo after work. I hope so anyway. I have trim time.

I looked at her yesterday and thought “cooked…maybe”.

Got up a bit early to get pics. I had I cut that in the dark lol.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 65

IMG_8123.jpeg
IMG_8121.jpeg
IMG_8122.jpeg

Kk I think I’m gonna get waved in this arvo after work. I hope so anyway. I have trim time.

I looked at her yesterday and thought “cooked…maybe”.

Got up a bit early to get pics. I had I cut that in the dark lol.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 65

IMG_8123.jpeg
IMG_8121.jpeg
IMG_8122.jpeg
That weed looks absolutely perfect 👌 👍 well done trala!

DEDDDDDDDDDDD!

LOLLING!
Next time you make a vid, break a look in the camera and say that will ya? Maybe add some stinkeye? :laugh:
I wouldn't want to see them get salty late in flower and need rescue. @Preston9mm am I wrong? How do you work it? They don't build salts later in flower if we don't keep coco wet?

Back
Top Bottom