Trala’s Tent

Happy Sunday
GrowStars!!!

🖤💚🖤

Omg my nightshift was soOOOOooooo awesome! I got all of my Mandatory Training done, and completed my 2022 and 2023 photo albums for printing and I was on with my jam so there was lots of lewd inappropriateness. How’s this for cool, my work GBFF is flying back to Wales next week and he’s gonna fill a turkey baster with his glitter to try and help a good friend of his have a baby! Omg his face when I said “you gonna fuck or what..?” He looked paled! Lolling!

Kk in his honour, let’s twirl in 🌈

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

So far so good. I have the 2 x 12:12 and 1 x auto grow goal happening in there, for the moment…

This plant is super special. She’s extraordinary. Like picture effect.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 83 Days
Days in Flower: 36

IMG_8808.jpeg

Daisy Girl is a little boss! She is so sticky, and omg she smells AMAZING. Every time her scent hits my fingertips, I walk around smelling my fingers dreamily like a grubby teenage boy.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy
Days in Flower: 35

IMG_8803.jpeg

Win looks okay, but there’s nothing extraordinary. She has lots of glitter sites, but next to Trix it’s like looking at a pretty girl next to a super model. Trix makes a slightly above average plant look average. She has had a couple of nit effected leaves, so she’s being treated atm. Thankfully she’s my only plant now showing signs of Da Borg.

Winter Bee aka Dos Si Dos 33
Flip Age: 79 Days
Days in Flower: 16

IMG_8813.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱Veg Girls

My youngest is 21 days so I’ll be taking a seed out tonight to thaw. I’m taking stinkers recommendation and going a Barney’s Farm Gelato. Fingers crossed I can wake her. So I don’t top my plants. I find it so much easier to create a faux CarCanopy if I leave the cola site intact. My plants just get too leggy topped and I need to try and train and control two branches rather than one. I’m really happy with my training atm.

Ter is big smiling sing her uppot. She will Flippity Doo Dah next Sunday. She will be ready.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_8798.jpeg

The Loon Bag finally looks like a plant I can stop worrying about! lol! It’s been a long road to here.

Lupita “Looney” Bee aka GMO

IMG_8789.jpeg

Both babies are a bit bigger, and a lot less boring this week. They love coco!

Apple Bee aka G13 Haze
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_8797.jpeg

Breezy Bee aka Watermelon Zkittles Auto
Nutes Mega Crop by Sponsors Greenleaf Nutrients

IMG_8788.jpeg

💚❤️💚

Thanks for following along. I appreciate you. Like in life, it’s nice finding your safe place on the interweb. You guys really are my safe place and I feel so lucky that you stick with me coz yeah, I’m a lot lolling!

I am inching closer to a curry and a roti, a red wine and my delicious bed. Look at it! Omg, I can’t wait! Nightshift is super tough on you mentally, even when it’s easy.

IMG_9286.jpeg

May your Sunday be awesome and your sheets be crisp!

Love yas Xo

Back
Top Bottom