Trala’s Tent

You're all primed for a beautiful day Tra! Work it baby! Get pampered !
It’s cold here, so I think I’m just gonna chill. I’m reading the best book and I’m watching a good solid series. Bit girlie. It’s called My Lady Jane and I just love it. too.
Enjoy the pedicure. 🍋
omg I initially typed I’m having a pedo, which would have been a very different kind of day. And it would have started with murder. No woman likes to be told she’s waaaaaaaaaay too old lolling!

Heya T!! Happy Friday to you!! Your plants are looking nice!! The story about your hubs puking @ the airport had me crackin up! That's some funny shit girl!! I like your lolling! Always upbeat and positive. I hope you have a great day. 😎✌️

Heya T!! Happy Friday to you!! Your plants are looking nice!! The story about your hubs puking @ the airport had me crackin up! That's some funny shit girl!! I like your lolling! Always upbeat and positive. I hope you have a great day. 😎✌️
Good morning!

I had the best day!

Omg we’re legit still lolling about it. A good life is always full of good stories. Funny thing tho, even when my choices and life was bad, I’ve still come out of it with some super funny stories.

I was just telling this one the other day. When I was a grub I was always on the hussle for cash. Anyhoo I was about 14 or 15 and I knew this rich spoiled kid. And he wanted some weed, and I wanted some weed. So I took his money and went to ole mate and got a foilie which was a $25 deal here, which at the time was a lot of money to a street kid like I was. I nicked some dried parsley, wrapped it up in foil the weed was in, took it to the rich kid who insisted I have a smoke with him, so I sat smoked fucking parsley, then had to pretend to be stoned, and the funniest part, he was super happy. Best smoke he’d ever had. I hustled him for a good 6 months.

#DiariesOfANaughtyKid

And now I have to get up early and work hard and pay tax to make an honest living, which is the downside of being reformed lolling!

Happy Sunday!!!
Or
as I call it, Nurse FriYay!!!

I can’t believe how quick this week has gone! I am about to slide into 4 days off and I have some nice stuff planned. I'm actually gonna drop and run coz I'm going out for dinner. If I'm honest I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than go out for dinner lol! But upside, I might even have a cheeky gin coz surely my liver has had enough recovery time since my holidays! Lolling!

So let's do it!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Mika smells amazing! Her scent is a mixture of floral and citrus and she's sticker than a whores knickers on half price Tuesday! She throwing all shades of purple. She's a majestic looking plant, well I think she is.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 50

IMG_6775.jpeg

Ammy on the other hand smells like a punch in the face. Shes defs gonna fuck you up! She has stretched as much as she's gonna, so I unhooked her yesterday, and going forward she will be staked. She's got some purple too, but she's nowhere near as dark as her sister Mika. She is a beautiful plant. X Factor for dayzzzzz.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 33

IMG_6787.jpeg

Minx has finally started to smile! She's a really thick foliaged auto for me. And she actually looks like a Siamese plant. Like two different strains in one. Half of her is 3 bladed leaves and half of her is 7 bladed leaves. She's little in stature but she's starting to take shape.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 31

IMG_6795.jpeg

I called this plant Minnie coz she was so tiny! 11 weeks on and she's a green monster who is bursting with good health and is covered in possible Coca-Cola sites. She’s my untopped girl. And I love the way she looks. If her yield is good I won't top my plants going forward.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 4

IMG_6780.jpeg

💚♥️💚

🌱The Veg Girls

Trix is finally filling out. I'll give her her last uppot tomoz. Her growth is super slow due to our cold weather. She will be flipped when I harvest Mika.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_6820.jpeg

Win is slow with the green too. She's still at least a month off flip.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_6819.jpeg

Both babies being boring BORING BORING babies. Lol

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_6810.jpeg

Tezi Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_6811.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

I hope you are having a great Sunday :) As always, thanks for following along. I really appreciate you. Xo

See you in the morning 😍

Mika smells amazing! Her scent is a mixture of floral and citrus and she's sticker than a whores knickers on half price Tuesday! She throwing all shades of purple. She's a majestic looking plant, well I think she is.
Mmmm half price Tuesdays! :drool:
I've been having early hits of my PGC lately. It's too good to stop and wait for out to cure properly! They seem to be very different. Mine has gas and candy, maybe grapeish. YUMMY as it gets! The hash scrapings are a real treat in a pipe too!
Ammy on the other hand smells like a punch in the face. Shes defs gonna fuck you up!
Sounds like my hometown girls Tra! Sometimes a punch in the face is necessary!
Half of her is 3 bladed leaves and half of her is 7 bladed leaves. She's little in stature but she's starting to take shape.
Cool observation! Weirdos apply in my garden!
I called this plant Minnie coz she was so tiny! 11 weeks on and she's a green monster who is bursting with good health and is covered in possible Coca-Cola sites. She’s my untopped girl. And I love the way she looks. If her yield is good I won't top my plants going forward.
Minnie! :love: I can't help hearing Cab Calloway when I hear that name! Sundays rock!

Mmmm half price Tuesdays! :drool:
I've been having early hits of my PGC lately. It's too good to stop and wait for out to cure properly! They seem to be very different. Mine has gas and candy, maybe grapeish. YUMMY as it gets! The hash scrapings are a real treat in a pipe too!

Sounds like my hometown girls Tra! Sometimes a punch in the face is necessary!

Cool observation! Weirdos apply in my garden!

Minnie! :love: I can't help hearing Cab Calloway when I hear that name! Sundays rock!
Good morning :)

My flowers are coming on well :)

The veggers on the other hand are slow as fuck!

Weird or not they all look good and healthy even the little boring ones as you put it . You just have to use your imagination on the little baby's . :bong:
Thank you.

Seedlings are boring tho. I have big hopes for them.

Happy Sunday!!!
Or
as I call it, Nurse FriYay!!!

I can’t believe how quick this week has gone! I am about to slide into 4 days off and I have some nice stuff planned. I'm actually gonna drop and run coz I'm going out for dinner. If I'm honest I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than go out for dinner lol! But upside, I might even have a cheeky gin coz surely my liver has had enough recovery time since my holidays! Lolling!

So let's do it!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 50

IMG_6775.jpeg

Ammy on the other hand smells like a punch in the face. Shes defs gonna fuck you up! She has stretched as much as she's gonna, so I unhooked her yesterday, and going forward she will be staked. She's got some purple too, but she's nowhere near as dark as her sister Mika. She is a beautiful plant. X Factor for dayzzzzz.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 33

IMG_6787.jpeg

Minx has finally started to smile! She's a really thick foliaged auto for me. And she actually looks like a Siamese plant. Like two different strains in one. Half of her is 3 bladed leaves and half of her is 7 bladed leaves. She's little in stature but she's starting to take shape.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Days in Flower: 31

IMG_6795.jpeg

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 4

IMG_6780.jpeg

💚♥️💚

🌱The Veg Girls

Trix is finally filling out. I'll give her her last uppot tomoz. Her growth is super slow due to our cold weather. She will be flipped when I harvest Mika.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_6820.jpeg

Win is slow with the green too. She's still at least a month off flip.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_6819.jpeg

Both babies being boring BORING BORING babies. Lol

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_6810.jpeg

Tezi Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_6811.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

I hope you are having a great Sunday :) As always, thanks for following along. I really appreciate you. Xo

See you in the morning 😍
Your plants are Amazingly beautiful. :green_heart: 🍋

Happy HumpDay!!!
I tried to post this at the start of my HumpDay, but the site was down. I have since lived my HumpDay and I’m pleased to report it was FUCKING AWESOME! My man is at work, so I got a full me day, and I packed it with good stuff, best part I get to do it again tomoz, but it will have less good stuff coz I really need to clean my house lol.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6848.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6858.jpeg
IMG_6859.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6847.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg

💚♥️💚

IMG_6877.jpeg

Happy HumpDay!!!
I tried to post this at the start of my HumpDay, but the site was down. I have since lived my HumpDay and I’m pleased to report it was FUCKING AWESOME! My man is at work, so I got a full me day, and I packed it with good stuff, best part I get to do it again tomoz, but it will have less good stuff coz I really need to clean my house lol.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6848.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6858.jpeg
IMG_6859.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6847.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg

💚♥️💚

IMG_6877.jpeg
plants are looking great Trala happy house cleaning