Trala’s Tent

Well if your plant grew nanners and made seeds that way, always a large risk. But I have seen people do it. If you didn’t make the seeds on purpose, I’d be VERY careful using them.
The nanners were late stage nanners that I sometimes get a few of in/on the lower buds. The resulting seeds are few, but I do get some occasionally. Seeds were not the result of a plant herming. I understood it as a last ditch effort to produce seeds.

Trala, You got this!
I did!

So nice to be back. I actually was presented an award which felt good. Framed an all lol.

But on the fucktard side, the two of the hierarchy are at war with each other, and each is talking behind the others back. It’s so awkward. I ended up saying to both of them, separately mind you lol, “it’s my first day back and the problem is, I don’t fucking care. Sort it out”. It’s the biggest mong premise for an argument too, and demonstrates that they both obviously need more to do in their day. On the floor it’s so busy. I didn’t get lunch till 2pm.

Thanks Justin. I was hoping you would jump in. It sounds like S1's and F1's are pretty much okay to grow. If I'm understanding - what I have are probably mostly F1's. From a nanner that pollinated another plant?? Would S1 and F1 carry the same risk of herming? Would you consider them worth the risk to grow out? Want to get in on a random bean comparative grow? Could be the start of the next best.
-----

Sorry, T. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Hope you are slaying the day.
Good morning la Rue

This isn’t my thread, this is 420 Mags thread. Discuss away!

And baby, I slayedddddddd!

Got some serious frost going on the flower bunch NICE ! Yea winter grows are slow OH and good yield on the Auto ! Most i ever got was 4 oz.s

I was stoked. I think training really pushes that yield up.

I have no time in my grows anymore for mystery beans, it only takes one herm to ruin a giant crop of perfect budding females.

As far as the comparative grow, I’d probably be in on that. When are you guys starting?
The mystery beans were what I was thinking of using for a comparative. Now, not so sure. :ganjamon:

The mystery beans were what I was thinking of using for a comparative. Now, not so sure. :ganjamon:
I’m sure it would be fun and I’m not trying to be discouraging, that’s just the reality of my own situation.
I’d hate to see you grow this big beautiful plant only to find out that it’s been a waste of your space and time in its final weeks.
But hey- mystery beans can be fun if you have the patience and are not pessimistic like me 😂

I’m sure it would be fun and I’m not trying to be discouraging, that’s just the reality of my own situation.
I’d hate to see you grow this big beautiful plant only to find out that it’s been a waste of your space and time in its final weeks.
But hey- mystery beans can be fun if you have the patience and are not pessimistic like me 😂
You are a fountain of grow knowledge bruv :)

Thanks for helping :)

Happy HumpDay!!!

(Or as I call it FML Nightshift TonightDay)
The sun is out and the birds are singing and I’m gonna make the most of the day before the night from hell. My job is a lot atm. Our health system is bursting at the seams. But in the upside, two from two days I feel I made a difference to a couple of patients. We were talking on our break, and it really is a profession that can feed your soul with gratitude. Giving hope or empathy or kindness to those who have had terrible health news, or are feeling really unwell makes you feel so good inside.

Oh and I’m calling the White Widow Day 1 of flower 🌹

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_6745.jpeg

IMG_6742.jpeg

IMG_6747.jpeg
IMG_20240724_083027_edit_73747520320517.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_6744.jpeg
IMG_6739.jpeg

Omg and how’s this for bad rostering luck. My man has a nightshift tonight so Jimmy will have his first night at home with no adults. I’m a bit nervous about it tbh. But that said, we get to have a nice day together. There’s not a cloud in my sky so it will be a beach walk and Brekky for us!

IMG_20240724_090943.jpeg

Have the best day, and northern Hemisphere, I’ll be comin in hot for your day time. Be ready. Xo

You are a fountain of grow knowledge bruv :)

Thanks for helping :)
❤️

Funny story about bag seeds. About 10 years ago (long before I discovered autos) I would occasionally find a seed in my dispensary bud. I had about 50/50 luck growing them out and it was hard to get seeds then, easier to get clones. Anyway I found a seed in a bag of Grand Daddy Purple and was excited to grow it.
Being a stoner, I dropped it in a carpeted area and couldn’t find it.
So I vacuumed the carpet and searched through the bag less mess for an hour and I fucking found it!
Best bagseed I ever grew, GDP x ?

Plants looking good as always!

❤️

Funny story about bag seeds. About 10 years ago (long before I discovered autos) I would occasionally find a seed in my dispensary bud. I had about 50/50 luck growing them out and it was hard to get seeds then, easier to get clones. Anyway I found a seed in a bag of Grand Daddy Purple and was excited to grow it.
Being a stoner, I dropped it in a carpeted area and couldn’t find it.
So I vacuumed the carpet and searched through the bag less mess for an hour and I fucking found it!
Best bagseed I ever grew, GDP x ?

Plants looking good as always!
I am learning you never know what a seed will give you. Each is an adventure. They’re like people. Some are beautiful, others extraordinary, some are interesting, some are weird, and some are just a waste of time and energy lolling!

And thank you.

No one:

Me: I had an ok night shift. I was on with people I don’t prefer. Made the 10 hours feel so much longer. I slept so well last night tho. We went to bed at 7pm, and I’ve only just woke up. I have a cheeky day off today, and my man is on an overtime so it will be a delish me day. I’ve got a pedi booked at 8am then nothing and I’m living for it!

No one:

Me: I had an ok night shift. I was on with people I don’t prefer. Made the 10 hours feel so much longer. I slept so well last night tho. We went to bed at 7pm, and I’ve only just woke up. I have a cheeky day off today, and my man is on an overtime so it will be a delish me day. I’ve got a pedi booked at 8am then nothing and I’m living for it!
You're all primed for a beautiful day Tra! Work it baby! Get pampered !

Back
Top Bottom