Trala’s Tent

😊😊😊 Good morning 😊😊😊

For those who can stomach my nasally bogan accent, here’s some vid:-

For those who can’t, I don’t fucking blame you lol, and here’s some morning pics:-

IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6883.jpeg

I’ve really got to stop procrastinating and clean this house! Have the best day!

😊😊😊 Good morning 😊😊😊

For those who can stomach my nasally bogan accent, here’s some vid:-

For those who can’t, I don’t fucking blame you lol, and here’s some morning pics:-

IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6883.jpeg

I’ve really got to stop procrastinating and clean this house! Have the best day!
Looking great! :bravo:

...I think the Bogan accent is alright, alright, alright! 😆

Killer grow area. Plants are looking stellar. Love the accent!! Thanks for the video!! Happy Wednesday/Thursday T!! 😎✌️🎶
My accent is broad as fuck.

Totes housing commission.

Omg I’m a dreaded nightshift tonight. It’s fucking freezing here today, and I really need to bounce out of my super warm bed, but I’m procrastinating like a boss.

Speaking of boss. My work is CrAzY at the moment both in the blood laden trenches and on the power rung. Makes for Top Shelf Gossip. Lolling!

So yeah, northern hemisphere. Be ready. I’ll be comin in hot for your day time.

I would hate to hear you cuss someone out LMAO you have a pretty voice and give alot of talk to your plants no wonder they look Great and that yield and bud looked really nice .. Have a good one
I go off like a frog in a sock! Particularly if I’m scared.

I’ve actually been on the phone with a friend who heard me cuss a dude who didn’t have control of his Rottweiler dog which was barreling towards my dog.

Happy Sunday!
Fun Day!
And my post nightshifts nearly done yay!

I’ve been awake for two days and I’m wired for sound baby! Omg I had the best nightshift. I was on with my jam, and a bit of a funny. We had this random dude banging on our door, he was in a hossy gown and was looking for lemonade. We looked at his armband and found his ward, anyhoo the TL turns and says “I swear that’s the guy who was naked trying to fuck a 4WD outside of the hospital last week”. Turns out it was. Omg his notes were HILARIOUS!

So…

I’ve been busyyyyyyy!

Mental Health Wellness Walk ✔️
Fresh sheets ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Dog Training (Jimmy is such a clever dog) ✔️
Gardens Watered ✔️
Cuticles Clipped ✔️
Hair Washed ✔️
Legs Shaved ✔️
Facemask ✔️
PJ’s on before 1700 lol ✔️

This is my last job, so let’s do it!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Mika is almost done. I’ll check her glitter next week. She’s a real little purple people eater. I don’t think her yield will be too weighty given all her veg drama, but I got her here so something is better than nothing. She smells like nigh night.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 57

IMG_6915.jpeg

Ammy is stacking and looking good. Shes still a fair way out from harvest. In fact I think she’s at least 3 weeks out. She’s not as purple as Mika. Her scent is just lovely with a hint of fucking awful.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 40

IMG_6925.jpeg

This auto has turned that frown upside down and is sort of smiling for me at last. Going forward I’m going to train my autos the same way I train my non autos.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 38

IMG_6930.jpeg

Min is the best veg plant I’ve ever started. She’s bursting with good health and has Coca Cola sites for dayzzzz. I just gotta flower her successfully now lol.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 11

IMG_6920.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Veg Girls

Trix got her last uppot and will flip once Mika is harvested. She’s almost ready. 2 more veg weeks would be ideal.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_6950.jpeg

Win got her second last uppot and is finally filling in. She will get one more uppot then flip when Amny gets chopped. Hopefully the flower time goes over that 60 days coz she definitely needs another 3-4 weeks of veg.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_6945.jpeg

It’s winter here and a terrible time to veg. It’s just so cold. Here’s my boring little cold babies, still boring, still super slow.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_6941.jpeg

Tezi Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_6940.jpeg

💚❤️💚

My man is a sort of early finish today. He will be home any minute. He is off tomorrow and he’s completely unaware that he and I are gonna get a teensy bit zooted tonight. It’s a take out, toons and tequila kinda night! (except swap tequila for a couple of cheeky red wine’s for me and Jack Daniel’s for him coz I’d rather drink the devils urine than ever drink tequila again lol).

Thanks for being here. I appreciate you and I hope your Sunday is filled with the things that make you big smile.

See you all tomoz. I will be up early, uniform on, chasing that dollar 💵 It’s legit the downside to being a strong independent woman lol Xo

You have actual purple Purple Ghosts! Most of us are getting green. Lucky! Everyone else is happily living life! Nice growing! Happy Zoot time!
I think it is coz it’s actual winter time. The cold makes my plants change colour. Mika looks almost black.

Got just zooted enough for music to sound sweet as honey, conversations to sound amazing, Maccas to taste like fine dining and then sleep a solid 10 hours. Lol

SooooOoo stoked!

Final Yield: 191g/6.8oz
And she was a really pretty one, too!
Very Well Done, T! ❤️
Mine came in at a meager 5.5 oz. ..it is, however, kickass weed!
must be good- that 5.5 is now 4.5..and I haven't given any away yet..:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom