Trala’s Tent

Good morning!

Omg it’s sooooooo shit. I work on a 12 patient ward. There are currently 26 patients.

Influenza A is a boss this year. Fucking up young people.
I see. So you’re not busy then……

Ahahahahaha

Good morning GrowStars, I got word from Rob last week that Rob is living an emotional nightmare. He’s been scarce lately in the forum and needed to focus on family. He has sent me a PM saying it’s okay to share. His mum had a stroke, and this has been further complicated by heart surgery, pneumonia and now a Covid infection. She is critically unwell. And our beautiful Renee lost her mum last month. This means the big wigs are family focused at the moment.

With no one here to govern we can go FuCkInG CrAzY! Lol! Just joking. I’ve told him I’m gonna try to be good, try lolling.

So if you want to feel like you’re doing something to support him and this site, send thoughts and prayers. If you want to actually do something to support him and the site, become a patreon. It costs less than Netflix lolling. Or just be good, be kind, and try to have his cyber house filled with grow learning, grow love and grow lols for his return. Xo

Good morning GrowStars, I got word from Rob last week that Rob is living an emotional nightmare. He’s been scarce lately in the forum and needed to focus on family. He has sent me a PM saying it’s okay to share. His mum had a stroke, and this has been further complicated by heart surgery, pneumonia and now a Covid infection. She is critically unwell. And our beautiful Renee lost her mum last month. This means the big wigs are family focused at the moment.

With no one here to govern we can go FuCkInG CrAzY! Lol! Just joking. I’ve told him I’m gonna try to be good, try lolling.

So if you want to feel like you’re doing something to support him and this site, send thoughts and prayers. If you want to actually do something to support him and the site, become a patreon. It costs less than Netflix lolling. Or just be good, be kind, and try to have his cyber house filled with grow learning, grow love and grow lols for his return. Xo

Thanks for spreading the word! Thoughts, prayers, good vibes, and dank weed are with them!

I will burn a candle for Renee’s mum!

Happy Sunday!!!
(Or as I call it Nurse Friday)

I’m about to slide into 4 days off and I’m absolutely living for it. I’ve not got much planned either. I’m really trying to save money, so it will be living the simple life which suits me :) OMG and talk about frantic Frieda! I’ve legit put these pics together in under half hour. So sorry if I’ve got em muddled lol.

I’m gonna drop and run coz I’ve got dinner plans and right now I’m undecided whether to shower and redo my makeup or just wash from the neck down and wear work makeup coz my lashes are still on point lolling. The struggle is real! I’m meant to be going to a pizza and fire pit night, but I’ve got a feeling it will be indoors coz the weather is shite.

Sunday Summary

🌹
The Flower Girls

Mika looks 🔥 While her bud are my usual chodes, she’s almost purple and glitter encrusted. She smells so good and so bad at the same time.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 64

IMG_7010.jpeg

Ammy is an absolute queen and shows no signs of the absolute fucking mong she once was lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 47

IMG_7015.jpeg

Minx is trying so hard to smile for me. She’s a little pocket rocket. She’s definitely taught me how to train autos going forward. Shes still got a long way to go flower wise.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 45

IMG_7021.jpeg

Min is the best vegger I’ve grown yet. Well I think she is lol. She has loads of potential budsites.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 18

IMG_7005.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Veg Girls

My veggers have finally got the grow memo 📝They’ve officially got their grow on.

Trix could be flipped any day now, but she will have to wait until there’s room in the Bloom Room.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_7036.jpeg

Win is filling out. She still has one uppot to go.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_7037.jpeg

Daisy got her only uppot and she looks pretty happy about it.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_7028.jpeg

T got a bigger bed too. She will get 2 more uppots yet so she’s got some growing to do.

Tezi Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7029.jpeg

💚❤️💚

As always thanks for having a squiz. Hope your Sunday if full of da good stuff. I’m off to get a teensy bit zooted and when I say a teensy bit I mean get totes munted lol.

See you tomoz. Xo

Good morning!

Omg I’m about to embark on 4 days off and I have zero planned. Best part, my man is a day shift today, then two nightshifts. Any you know what they say… While the cats away the mice will lay on the couch with full tv remote control and eat her body weight in junk food!

Good news for us last night tho. The rain held off. It had legit drizzled all day, then at around 1830 the skies said yeah nah, let em live a little. And omg I want a fire pit soooooo bad lol.

IMG_7046.jpeg

Just checked too. Still no signs of my newest bee waking :(

That is a nice end to a Sunday. :goodjob:🍋
It really was. But alas I am now looking straight down the barrel of Monday morning and I need to bounce into it coz I’m only gonna get one shot at today.

But side note, after the work week I’ve had I’m really considering lifestyle changes, starting with separating from my man coz he’s not earning any where near enough. I am wanting to throw my love net out, to see if I can ensnare a new one.

If you have any solid leads PM me.
IMG_6966.jpeg

And GrowStars, have a bonza day! Xo

It really was. But alas I am now looking straight down the barrel of Monday morning and I need to bounce into it coz I’m only gonna get one shot at today.

But side note, after the work week I’ve had I’m really considering lifestyle changes, starting with separating from my man coz he’s not earning any where near enough. I am wanting to throw my love net out, to see if I can ensnare a new one.

IMG_6966.jpeg

Lol! Just get a life insurance policy & a sketchy bbq

IMG_6966.jpeg

Saw this tonight and thought of you Tra! :)

Bob, a 65-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, strolls into the Country Club with a stunning 25-year-old blonde by his side. Her beauty and charm leave everyone in the room speechless. She clings to Bob’s arm, hanging on his every word as if he’s the most fascinating man in the world.

His buddies at the club are in shock. They pull him aside and ask, "Bob, how'd you land a girlfriend like that?"

Bob grins and says, "Girlfriend? She's my wife!"

His friends are floored but can’t resist asking, "How on earth did you convince her to marry you?"

Bob leans in with a sly smile and says, "I lied about my age."

They nod knowingly. "Ah, you told her you were 50?"

Bob chuckles and replies, "Nope, I told her I was 90."

Unfortunately Tra, you're no longer a "stunning 25 year-old blonde." At your age you may have to resort to loitering around hospice suites.

Saw this tonight and thought of you Tra! :)

Bob, a 65-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, strolls into the Country Club with a stunning 25-year-old blonde by his side. Her beauty and charm leave everyone in the room speechless. She clings to Bob’s arm, hanging on his every word as if he’s the most fascinating man in the world.

His buddies at the club are in shock. They pull him aside and ask, "Bob, how'd you land a girlfriend like that?"

Bob grins and says, "Girlfriend? She's my wife!"

His friends are floored but can’t resist asking, "How on earth did you convince her to marry you?"

Bob leans in with a sly smile and says, "I lied about my age."

They nod knowingly. "Ah, you told her you were 50?"

Bob chuckles and replies, "Nope, I told her I was 90."

Unfortunately Tra, you're no longer a "stunning 25 year-old blonde." At your age you may have to resort to loitering around hospice suites.
WooHoo! Wait! What?

Trala isn't 25?

IMG_6966.jpeg

Hey @Tra I've spent my morning catching up on a few of your past and present grows and gees, some of your comments leave me in tears! Absolutely 💯 bang on sense of humour and great grows, looking forward to following on from now on, if ya don't mind 😀

Influenza A is a boss this year. Fucking up young people.
I'll be looking for a flue shot for that come fall then Tra!
Happy Sunday!!!
(Or as I call it Nurse Friday)

I’m about to slide into 4 days off and I’m absolutely living for it. I’ve not got much planned either. I’m really trying to save money, so it will be living the simple life which suits me :) OMG and talk about frantic Frieda! I’ve legit put these pics together in under half hour. So sorry if I’ve got em muddled lol.

I’m gonna drop and run coz I’ve got dinner plans and right now I’m undecided whether to shower and redo my makeup or just wash from the neck down and wear work makeup coz my lashes are still on point lolling. The struggle is real! I’m meant to be going to a pizza and fire pit night, but I’ve got a feeling it will be indoors coz the weather is shite.

Sunday Summary

🌹
The Flower Girls

Mika looks 🔥 While her bud are my usual chodes, she’s almost purple and glitter encrusted. She smells so good and so bad at the same time.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 64

IMG_7010.jpeg

Ammy is an absolute queen and shows no signs of the absolute fucking mong she once was lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 47

IMG_7015.jpeg

Minx is trying so hard to smile for me. She’s a little pocket rocket. She’s definitely taught me how to train autos going forward. Shes still got a long way to go flower wise.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Days in Flower: 45

IMG_7021.jpeg

Min is the best vegger I’ve grown yet. Well I think she is lol. She has loads of potential budsites.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 18

IMG_7005.jpeg

❤️💚❤️

🌱The Veg Girls

My veggers have finally got the grow memo 📝They’ve officially got their grow on.

Trix could be flipped any day now, but she will have to wait until there’s room in the Bloom Room.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_7036.jpeg

Win is filling out. She still has one uppot to go.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_7037.jpeg

Daisy got her only uppot and she looks pretty happy about it.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_7028.jpeg

T got a bigger bed too. She will get 2 more uppots yet so she’s got some growing to do.

Tezi Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7029.jpeg

💚❤️💚

As always thanks for having a squiz. Hope your Sunday if full of da good stuff. I’m off to get a teensy bit zooted and when I say a teensy bit I mean get totes munted lol.

See you tomoz. Xo
Ladies are all ready for the runway Tra! I see Mika is looking like the pheno I had! I freakin love her vaped or in a bone! So gassy and frosty! Hehe, like me some daze! And powerful! Lots of horsepower in this one!

WooHoo! Wait! What?

Trala isn't 25?
I’ve been 25. I didn’t rate it tbh. I was in a 12 Step Program.

The only real difference between 25 year old me and 51 year old me is I have direction, better hair, financial security, awesome shoes, I’m independent, I drive a nice car and I grow fire.

Aging 4 da winnnnn!

Hey @Tra I've spent my morning catching up on a few of your past and present grows and gees, some of your comments leave me in tears! Absolutely 💯 bang on sense of humour and great grows, looking forward to following on from now on, if ya don't mind 😀
Hello boiiiii!

Welcome to our Tent of Debauchery, where the F bombs fly and reporting is a sin.

And your Tasmanian yeah? The apple isle. Got a joke for ya.

How do you circumcise a Tasmanian man?
Kick his sister in the jaw!

Lolling!

Back
Top Bottom