Trala’s Tent

I had such a nice day.

Thanks la Rue :)
Sounds like a great plan!

For a few grows I included an S1. They were being called, MXOP. 1 of 3 did get nanners but was good after removing them. Now the S1's can be any number of combos as from multiple grows. I need to find out.. What is a bean called that was pollinated by a self? A Self that shared their special stuff!
There are some new BF strains coming soon.

Happy Sunday GrowStars!!!

Or as I call it, the end to my holidays. I’m so devo. I’m back at work tomoz. I really have had the best 3 weeks, and I’m hopeful I will fit into my work uniform lol.

I have a day of nothingness ahead for me and I’m living for it. I’m just gonna fluff. Iron my uniforms, get clean sheets on my bed and read my book. I’ll squeeze in a walk and yoga too. I’m making chicken for dinner, and I’m gonna fancy it up. I might even stuff it with a macadamia and prune stuffing. I love sweet with savoury - omg I babble on! Lolllll!

But let’s dive in!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

These genetics are 🔥 such a pity the breeder didn’t continue to sponsor 420 Mag. Mika defs has a strong indica leaning . She is a much deeper green than her sister. She’s starting to fatten up and she smells absolutely amazing!

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_6697.jpeg

Ammy on the other hand is a sativa leaning. I think I said last week, I haven’t been this excited to try a strain since my Topicanna Banana. She is an exception plant. And the best looking plant I’ve cultivated since Pink. Well I think she is. Her glitter is like diamond dust and she smells like your favourite movie star.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 26

IMG_6734.jpeg

This plant is so confused. Half of her is committed to flowering. The other half isn’t sure. She’s a chronic depressive. It doesn’t matter if she’s watered or dry, she still has the same mopey expression. She’s had a good life. An easy life and yet still she mopes. We all know a human version of her. That person who wonders why they can’t make friends. Ummm because you’re a boring mopey cunt mate lol! Here’s my plant version of that person. Even her flowers look sad lolling!

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 24

IMG_6708.jpeg

This plant is amazing. As you can clearly see, she is bursting with good health, still no signs of flower tho. I get nervous of flower, coz you know me, I veg like a Viking and flower like a Fucktard lol.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days

IMG_6701.jpeg

💚♥️💚

🌱The Veg Girls

Trix is finally taking shape. Im happy with her. She’s still miles away from flipping and I still have got one more uppot to go. I will flip her when I harvest Mika. So she’s got 3-4 weeks to set her shit out.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos

IMG_6726.jpeg

Win is on the curve. Not a lot of growth, but enough to keep my eye on the perpetual prize. My goal is to harvest, flip, harvest, flip. So far, so good.

Winter Bee aka Test Sativa

IMG_6721.jpeg

Daisy is doing fuck all. That said she’s as cute as a tiny button. The root obsessers in here would have swooned coz I ripped half her tap root off in the transplant lol.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_6722.jpeg

Only thing more boring than Daisy is my newest bee. And she’s not a sativa tester, that’s Winter. I got my plants muddled lol. My poor little thing looks like it took a beating getting through the birth canal! We’ve all seen that proud mum produce a new born baby where you think “sweet mother of God that’s an ugly baby…” but she woke and I’m so pleased about that. Oh and side note, I can’t believe I showed such restraint and didn’t dig! They literally had till today to show their heads.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_20240721_091750.jpeg

♥️💚♥️
Have the best day and thanks for being here. I really do appreciate you. And so does my secret garden Xo

And she’s bagged, tagged and it’s time for her to cure. And for me Grove Bags are a cure game changer.

I’m stoked, for my auto games she’s good.

Final Yield 3.3oz/94g

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto
Days in Flower: 67

IMG_6732.jpeg

For a few grows I included an S1. They were being called, MXOP. 1 of 3 did get nanners but was good after removing them. Now the S1's can be any number of combos as from multiple grows. I need to find out.. What is a bean called that was pollinated by a self? A Self that shared their special stuff!
Sounds great!

😍😍😍

Yea a new baby ! Glad you waited ..
Me too.

My garden told me to wait. Growth here is so slow in my yard, from my grass to my garden to my secret garden, I finally realised my seeds will be slow too. I’ve not ever had a handful of seeds not wake. I really think it was user error. My impatience ruined them.

Hell yeah Mika Bee is getting those purps too!!!

Looking good there!
Hello you :)

They look amazing, the flower girls I mean, not including the depressed one. It’s perfect flower weather here. Veg not so much but you can’t have it all.

I love my grove bags too! I’m on my first cure with them and I can’t speak highly enough of them!
Oh me too.

They keep the bud so fresh.

Are they a sponsor?

They look amazing, the flower girls I mean, not including the depressed one. It’s perfect flower weather here. Veg not so much but you can’t have it all.
Yours are looking great! Me, struggle buss city!!!
Are they a sponsor?
I don’t think so, but maybe a matter of time! Would be great if that were! There are lots of us using them :)

Yours are looking great! Me, struggle buss city!!!

I don’t think so, but maybe a matter of time! Would be great if that were! There are lots of us using them :)
Thanks K Dogg :)

And yeah, they need to get on!

To try and answer that…
I currently have a self pollinated Queen G F1 auto. I also have another of the same 🧬growing outside.
IMG_5414.jpeg

Now the seeds coming off the dual sex mother plant are of course feminized S1’s. If I do the same (reversal and pollination) again with one of her seeds it will be an S2.
If I take this pollen and hit the outdoor plant (her F1 genetic sister) it will make F2 seeds.
If I take the pollen and hit random unrelated plants, the offspring seeds will be F1’s.
Hope that helps..

Maybe the Queen will end up in this journal one day 😉

Omg I’m back at work today after 3 weeks off. I always feel like I’ve forgotten how to do my job and that my peers have worked out the place runs better without me.

The struggle is real lol.

Cross your fingers my patients are semi uncomplicated and my ward still likes me.

Omg I’m back at work today after 3 weeks off. I always feel like I’ve forgotten how to do my job and that my peers have worked out the place runs better without me.

The struggle is real lol.

Cross your fingers my patients are semi uncomplicated and my ward still likes me.
Trala, You got this!

Now the seeds coming off the dual sex mother plant are of course feminized S1’s. If I do the same (reversal and pollination) again with one of her seeds it will be an S2.
If I take this pollen and hit the outdoor plant (her F1 genetic sister) it will make F2 seeds.
If I take the pollen and hit random unrelated plants, the offspring seeds will be F1’s.
Hope that helps..

Maybe the Queen will end up in this journal one day 😉
Thanks Justin. I was hoping you would jump in. It sounds like S1's and F1's are pretty much okay to grow. If I'm understanding - what I have are probably mostly F1's. From a nanner that pollinated another plant?? Would S1 and F1 carry the same risk of herming? Would you consider them worth the risk to grow out? Want to get in on a random bean comparative grow? Could be the start of the next best.
-----

Sorry, T. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Hope you are slaying the day.

Thanks Justin. I was hoping you would jump in. It sounds like S1's and F1's are pretty much okay to grow. If I'm understanding - what I have are probably mostly F1's. From a nanner that pollinated another plant?? Would S1 and F1 carry the same risk of herming? Would you consider them worth the risk to grow out? Want to get in on a random bean comparative grow? Could be the start of the next best.
-----

Sorry, T. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Hope you are slaying the day.
Well if your plant grew nanners and made seeds that way, always a large risk. But I have seen people do it. If you didn’t make the seeds on purpose, I’d be VERY careful using them.
If it’s a true S1 that you reversed and the plant pollinated itself, no problems.

As far as F1.. again if you know the father, you will have a good idea of if it will herm. If you don’t know who the father is, a giant risk exists.

I have no time in my grows anymore for mystery beans, it only takes one herm to ruin a giant crop of perfect budding females.

As far as the comparative grow, I’d probably be in on that. When are you guys starting?

Omg I have the best news! Three things really.

1. I can show restraint! You have no idea how hard it’s been not to dig these seeds up lol! I was legit giving them till tomorrow! The test sativa is still sleeping, but I am hopeful she’s not far behind.

2. My Blueberry Auto has woken and is today years old! Omg she looks like a total Queenslander in the winter too, nothing but her head showing. Body deep in that dirt blanket. Lolling! Shortest stem ever! (that’s what she said lol)

3. My perpetualization might yet get back on track. Send warm and wake vibes to my Sativa!

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy 🧚🏼

IMG_6690.jpeg

IMG_20240720_091938.jpeg
New seeds popped WooHoo the rest of your girls are looking great

Back
Top Bottom