Hey everybody!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canads out there. Enjoy the day, however you spend it.

Not much to report. I cleaned them up a bit, removing lots of the lower larf, and I may have to stake the GC this week. Outside of that, it's just routine of filling the tank every few days.

:Rasta:

Happy Thanksgiving, MrSauga! A day late, I know but it was too gorgeous out yesterday to spend time inside on the computer. Did you have a nice day?

Your plants are beautiful. Nice bud shots.

Happy Thanksgiving Mr S, two days late. Hopefully you’re still feeling thankful, so it still applies.

Lovely buds you’re growing up there, I’d be thankful if you sent some to me. Our thanksgiving is just over a month away, so you still have lots of time.

Honestly, I feel I've been a target since our mutual friend left 420.

Thanks on the congrats. I love having the new title.

And, on another note, I've been wanting to read and join @MrSauga 's grow journal for awhile now and since he has now tagged me here, I will start following along without reading what has happened in the past. I hope that's okay? :battingeyelashes:
Hey HashGirl, congrats on Member of the Month :passitleft:

Hey everybody!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canads out there. Enjoy the day, however you spend it.

Not much to report. I cleaned them up a bit, removing lots of the lower larf, and I may have to stake the GC this week. Outside of that, it's just routine of filling the tank every few days.

:Rasta:
MrSauga, nice update…quality and photography. Cheers

Apparently I forget to do things, like check my own journal.

Memories....
Oh, and happy Thanksgiving! :morenutes:
More memories... thank you!
Happy Thanksgiving, MrSauga! A day late, I know but it was too gorgeous out yesterday to spend time inside on the computer. Did you have a nice day?

Your plants are beautiful. Nice bud shots.
If my memory serves me correct, I think I did! :thanks:
Happy Thanksgiving Mr S, two days late. Hopefully you’re still feeling thankful, so it still applies.

Lovely buds you’re growing up there, I’d be thankful if you sent some to me. Our thanksgiving is just over a month away, so you still have lots of time.
Thanks HH! I'm always thankful for what I have, so yes it still applies! Let me see what I can do, but if a guy in a black suit shows up, don't open the door.
MrSauga, nice update…quality and photography. Cheers
Thanks cr8! I hope things are well with you.

Hope it was a good Thanksgiving. I have to figure out if we are going to in-laws or have it at our new house. Girls are looking amazing I'm always impressed seems I can make it to veg fine still having trouble in flower tho.
Sorry, I missed this multi quote.
:thanks:

How much MC do you feed during flower?

Sorry EC not grams
Most of us wil always suggest weighing by grams with MC, however you work with what you have. Personally I would drop the BE. I know many like to use it, but many also have problems with it.
Currently you are at around 5g/gallon. I wouldn't go any higher than 5.5g, or 1.53 EC. Instead, when you get to that point, you are best to add calmag and not any extras.
Try on your next round omitting the BE, if you're up to that.

Most of us wil always suggest weighing by grams with MC, however you work with what you have. Personally I would drop the BE. I know many like to use it, but many also have problems with it.
Currently you are at around 5g/gallon. I wouldn't go any higher than 5.5g, or 1.53 EC. Instead, when you get to that point, you are best to add calmag and not any extras.
Try on your next round omitting the BE, if you're up to that.
If I may jump in here just to learn a bit but as I have been told any higher than around 5 g per gallon DURING FLOWER causes more leafy/less dense buds? Too much Nitrogen.

NTH

What a few of us are finding is that the pH in Promix drifts over time when using MC as the nutrient base, locking out other nutrients. Before you do anything, I would do a simple slurry test. @InTheShed has a great link on his index finger which I'm sure he will leave for you.

Back
Top Bottom