Hey MrSauga,

doing a drive by, apologies on my part - its been forever! That’s a lucious shade of green you are sporting and glad you explained the MC alternative was Blue Planet. I’m slow to adopt seems I’m always 3 nute products behind the crowd anyways. Yowza that’s a beast of a fixture, bet you could make grilled cheese sandwiches under that sucker….

allright big guy and if I haven’t said it lately - hearty thanks for all you do here!

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone has been doing well. Not much has changed for me. The girls are growing well, with a few changes.

I set up the auto watering system again, using the fabric pots. I have to say it works quite well. I run the pump for 1 minute, twice a day cycle, which seems to be pretty good. I keep checking the weight of the pots daily, just to ensure they are not getting saturated.

I flipped to 12/12 7 days ago, which came after 83 days of vegging. The Franco's Lemon Cheese is the smallest of the three, but still a solid plant. I had trimmed these quite a bit before flipping, and two weeks later it doesn't look like I did anything. I'll address that in a few weeks, but I'll leave the bigger fan leaves, as you always should.

The Gorilla Cheese has been supercropped, which created plenty more good tops. The arms ended up being about 6" long, and held down with binder clips and three #10 sheet metal screws. The clip was holding the screws for those wondering. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Still, the plant just wouldn't stop growing. Now, after a week of 12/12, you can clearly see she's going to be the showstopper.

Outside of that, life is good, as I hope it is with all of you. Stay well. :hug:

Short commercial break.
I'm still using the ARA-6 from @Atreum Lighting. I can't say enough good things about this light. I'm so glad to have it, as I consider it to be one of my top tools when it comes to providing for my plants.

Back to the irregularly scheduled program.

:Rasta:
:dude-knocking:Hi ya MrSauga. Such beauty your growing. I got a month left on Yumbolt Auto's. I'll snap a picture and post it. I am still learning how to grow better. I'll be checking out your Atreum lighting. :nomo:

Hey MrSauga,

doing a drive by, apologies on my part - its been forever! That’s a lucious shade of green you are sporting and glad you explained the MC alternative was Blue Planet. I’m slow to adopt seems I’m always 3 nute products behind the crowd anyways. Yowza that’s a beast of a fixture, bet you could make grilled cheese sandwiches under that sucker….

allright big guy and if I haven’t said it lately - hearty thanks for all you do here!
No apologies ever needed around here my friend. I know forever, so it's good. Glad to see you drop by... can I get you a grilled cheese while you're here?
:yummy:
Can hardly wait - the BPN fertility is looking very good!
One of my stinkier runs. Not sure if it smells like cheese, or stinky socks, but it's noticeable. :thanks:
Hi Mr Sauga The grow sure looks fine again, still, already! Those budcicles look yummy!
Budcicles... I bet HH is your sister. Nicely done!
:dude-knocking:Hi ya MrSauga. Such beauty your growing. I got a month left on Yumbolt Auto's. I'll snap a picture and post it. I am still learning how to grow better. I'll be checking out your Atreum lighting. :nomo:
Great to see you drop by MsBean. Can't wait to see you're autos, and we're always learning to grow better. All of us are trying to find that perfect pumpkin, and even if we don't, chances are we learned something new.
So great to see you around here again. :hug:

This was a pic that @HashGirl posted, and tagged me on. I had to place it here. I believe they are looking at cannabis plants, so it might be related. I'll let the mods make the call on that.
full

This was a pic that @HashGirl posted, and tagged me on. I had to place it here. I believe they are looking at cannabis plants, so it might be related. I'll let the mods make the call on that.
full

I got a PM from Teddy telling me I wasn't allowed to post pics of animals, cannabis-related or not.

But, I'm glad you liked it enough to repost it here. :love:

Honestly, I feel I've been a target since our mutual friend left 420.

Thanks on the congrats. I love having the new title.

And, on another note, I've been wanting to read and join @MrSauga 's grow journal for awhile now and since he has now tagged me here, I will start following along without reading what has happened in the past. I hope that's okay? :battingeyelashes:

And, on another note, I've been wanting to read and join @MrSauga 's grow journal for awhile now and since he has now tagged me here, I will start following along without reading what has happened in the past. I hope that's okay? :battingeyelashes:
I'm glad to have you drop by and follow along. :thanks:
If you did, you may even catch a tidbit here and there between laffs. But no need to go back to page one, hun. All the fun starts on page two. ;)
Seriously, welcome aboard, from this point on.

But, I'm glad you liked it enough to repost it here. :love:
I loved it so much that I completely forgot to say congratulations on your new title of Member of the Month. It was long overdue, and I'm glad to see you're recognized for what you do. Congratulations! :hug:

I loved it so much that I completely forgot to say congratulations on your new title of Member of the Month. It was long overdue, and I'm glad to see you're recognized for what you do. Congratulations! :hug:

Thank you, MrSauga. It was a very nice surprise to be nominated and to have actually won. Despite the number of PMs I get from the mods, I do try to be a good member by helping out where I can and it's nice to be recognized for that.

Honestly, I'm happier about the title than I am about the prizes. ;)

Perfect girls as usual Mr S! You’ve got me considering a switch to blue planet too, they look so good.

Congrats to @HashGirl, MOTM!! I’m glad shed and co mentioned it, so I didn’t miss it! :thumb:

Budcicles... I bet HH is your sister.
Lol, we may not be related, but we do share the same tools of inspiration
:smokin2:
:smokin:

I'll have to go back to using the old man nutes.
Aww Mr S, any nutes you use are old man nutes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom