Hey everybody!
Another week gone by and not much to report. It really is a boring part of the grow. They just started getting 4g/4L of MC equivalent. I'll probably be holding there, or a 1/2 gram higher, until the beginning of October. At that point I'll most likely flip.
I hope everyone has been well. Miss you all, and thanks for stopping by. Have a good week!

:Rasta:

LovelyView®

(Feel free to use it!)

Pretty darn close to perfect, Mr. S.:adore:

You make a beautiful quad Mr S :bravo:
I take very little light and water. You can have me if you want.
:thanks:
LovelyView®

(Feel free to use it!)
Haha, nice try. I use it and you sue me. Saugaview has a special place in my heart :).
I hope things are well GDB.
Pretty darn close to perfect, Mr. S.:adore:
Thanks Carcass. I appreciate you stopping by. Stay safe, and be well.
Awesome

NTH
Thanks NTH. I appreciate it much!

Do you usually veg for three months? I can't recall anymore. :hmmmm:
No. I have an upcoming trip late Sept., so I'm trying to schedule it when I get back. If something goes wrong while in flower I'd have to blame my wife, and that didn't go well last time.
SOLD! I’ll start working on a new pair of chip shoes for you right away.
Oh my, new shoes? For me? Nobody has ever done that for me. :thanks: You live in Hawaii, right?

All the way to October before flip?! That’s 46 days away! These plants are going to be monsters!
:headbanger:
I missed this post from way back when.
I think you may be right. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thems 'r purdy, MrS.

I may have to try that quad thingie again.
I missed this post too. Thanks VG. One grow I'm just gonna let them go and see what happens. A guy down the street has four in garbage pails, just sitting on his front drive. Bushy AF, and beautiful specimens. He may want to rethink his plan of keeping them exposed to anyone out for a walk.
Wake me up when September ends...
:hippy:
Might be sooner than we think. I may have wiggled my way out of Vegas. :high-five:

Hey everybody!
A little update to pass the time for those about to nap. Not much to report on. The girls are doing fine. The Gorilla Cheese keeps reaching for the sky, and the other two can only look up to her. I resolved that issue tonight.

The Franco's Lemon Cheese is almost too green for my liking, but it's only on the equivalent of 4g/gal of MC. In contrast, the White Widow looks like she needs a bump up in nutes, and since I'm not really sure if the color is a representation of overfeeding or just genetics, they will all get a bump up next feeding.

Thanks for stopping by.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom