Hello Professor! Sauces want no part of those peppers. I have no idea what to do with them all. I'm at approx 40 peppers from the one plant I grew. I fed her the infamous v1 MC at 6g now. Maybe i can pass them off as cherry tomatoes and give them to my friends.

Great to see you!
I once won a chilli eating competition but that was back when ghost peppers were the hottest on earth. I couldn't imagine how hot the Carolina Reaper is. Also isn't there a new hottest chilli simply called X?

Speaking of MC v1. Is that stuff still any good? I've got loads left and am still using it on just about everything from chives to my most recent cannabis grows. It seems ok but I've not had anything to compare it to. I nearly bought some new nutrients but thought why fix something which doesn't seem broke.

I once won a chilli eating competition but that was back when ghost peppers were the hottest on earth. I couldn't imagine how hot the Carolina Reaper is. Also isn't there a new hottest chilli simply called X?

Speaking of MC v1. Is that stuff still any good? I've got loads left and am still using it on just about everything from chives to my most recent cannabis grows. It seems ok but I've not had anything to compare it to. I nearly bought some new nutrients but thought why fix something which doesn't seem broke.
Not sure about X. Sounds like a Musk pepper to me.
I havent seen anything wrong with the stuff after 4 or 5 years. Not sure if its been that long, but it has to be close. The only thing that is probably missing is the old man. I think hes dead now.

Not sure about X. Sounds like a Musk pepper to me.
I havent seen anything wrong with the stuff after 4 or 5 years. Not sure if its been that long, but it has to be close. The only thing that is probably missing is the old man. I think hes dead now.
I understand. I'm not down with Colon Musk either.

I think I've been using the MC for around 3 years and it still feels good to me. Mine is one massive damp lump though and you have to chisel bits off in order to use it. Once it's in water it behaves as it should though.
I had to ditch the old guy years back. He sprung a leak.

Nice trees, Mr. S. I have a 73 inch tree growing myself.

Hope you and your family are well. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom