disgusting caterpillars (2 of them actually) on a tomato plant (that is now completely eaten) this morning
I had a bunch of those on some of my tomato plants. Sprayed ‘em with some Monterey B.t. DRT…..Dead Right There. That stuff really works.

I am concerned that the wire around the tomato plant looks a little thin and might cut into the stem. Can you wrap it with duct tape to make it thicker?
;)
My wife doesn't do french ticklers. She's more into the man from Glad.

Hey everybody!
What a busy weekend. Installed a new tent, cleaned all the toys that keep the plants healthy, got all my 5gal fab pots ready, slow cooked some baby back ribs for 6 hours on the pellet grill, and of course I managed to stay high throughout the whole process.

Day 17.

We'll be running the @Atreum Lighting ARA-6 again, since I got such terrific results from my last grow using it. I'll also be running the @Blue Planet Nutrients 2-Part system again. This fits my needs when it comes to mixing nutrients, as it has a pretty good balance of elements throughout.

The light is currently sending out 17K of lux.
The plants are currently getting the following nutrients:

1626652351173.png

Enjoy your week!
:Rasta:

:ciao: Hi MrS. I hope all is well in Saugaland - things look and sound well. The ribs sound delicious cooked in that badass grill. :cheesygrinsmiley: Plants and tent are looking beautiful as usual. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind?
I'll also be running the @Blue Planet Nutrients 2-Part system again. This fits my needs when it comes to mixing nutrients, as it has a pretty good balance of elements throughout.
Is that also known as the Blue Max 2 part? If so, is that all you are using or are you planning to supplement later on?
The plants are currently getting the following nutrients:
Are those nutrients all included in the Blue Max 2 part? Looking to expand my nutrient profile with products that have been used/tested on smaller grows like a lot of us do here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Joe says hi. :love:

Hi Boo! All is well. Trying to keep out of trouble.
Is that also known as the Blue Max 2 part? If so, is that all you are using or are you planning to supplement later on?
Yes, it is the Blue Max 2 Part, and I add silica and calmag to meet the numbers I shoot for. I think it's inevitable that you need to add supplements to any product line.
Are those nutrients all included in the Blue Max 2 part? Looking to expand my nutrient profile with products that have been used/tested on smaller grows like a lot of us do here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, from the 2 part system and the supplements I mentioned above.
Joe says hi. :love:
:ciao: I'm sure Bo did too. ;)

I hope you're doing well, and :thanks: !

Hi Boo! All is well. Trying to keep out of trouble.

Yes, it is the Blue Max 2 Part, and I add silica and calmag to meet the numbers I shoot for. I think it's inevitable that you need to add supplements to any product line.

Yes, from the 2 part system and the supplements I mentioned above.

:ciao: I'm sure Bo did too. ;)

I hope you're doing well, and :thanks: !
Awesome, thanks for that. The 2 part seems pretty reasonably priced too, which is always a good thing. I’ve been using silica since you mentioned it months ago and I think I may add some Cal Mag to all of my (too many at the moment) grows as they all seem to be having a little leaf fade issue with both MC and Rx Blend and most of the plants are in flower. :thanks: again!

Or a block of cheese covered in gorilla hair? :laughtwo: o_O
I have no clue where this quote came from but....YES, it was a freaking block of cheese covered in gorilla hair! :oops:
The WW not so much. She's been slow from the get go.
Mine was too (from Dope Seeds), but she's starting to become a full fledged PitA wanting to be fed every day...her buds are starting to say thank you. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No, just my memory abandoning me.
The Saugaview is here to stay. I need to practice using the copyright symbol...that's why I always say Sauga thingy. I have it bookmarked somewhere. :eye-roll:. Oh! And if I ever, ever (never) get a kitten again I will name it Sauga. PROMISE! (But it might have to be a dog 'cause I will never intentionally get a cat again).
I conquer. Let's see who notices that one
Geez guys, I concur that you are both Ridiculous sometimes. So thank you. :high-five:

Hey how's it going @MrSauga, your new lady's are look very lovely. I'm trying to get back to Journaling my grows any helpful hints for this site? It been so long... is it easier on a computer? My bro got his set up so we are doing a side by side of an bloody skunk auto. We are posting a grow journal for it on here. Ok I'm going to sit back down in the back of the room and just watch these plants grow :)

Hey how's it going @MrSauga, your new lady's are look very lovely.
Hiya Dragoon! Great to hear from you! Things are too busy for me, but well my friend. :thanks:
I'm trying to get back to Journaling my grows any helpful hints for this site?
Be nice to the ladies! They are the best part of the site. Stop by other journals and chat away. More people will follow your journal that way. Most importantly, have fun!
It been so long... is it easier on a computer?
I think so, but some people will probably beg to differ. I'm not much of a phone guy, all thumbs. The laptop works best for me.
We are posting a grow journal for it on here.
On my way! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom