Thanks guys not sure if it's needed smh I'll start doing more runoff and maybe throw in a plain or low nute watering in there.
Well tbh I rarely water to runoff in soil. It's money down the drain ;). You don't need to do a lot of runoff imo. What you were doing before sounded fine.

Hey everybody!
The numbers are in for the @Weed Seeds Express Pinkman Goo clone. She fought me for a while, but once I realized what her problem was she paid me back kindly.

I hit a personal best from her. Grown in a 5 gal. pot, she was drinking a gallon a day through late veg and flower, with no runoff, I pulled off 11.5 ounces, and in comparison her mother gave me three. That had a lot to do with my schedule and lack of training, so I'm sure there would have been more if my mind was in the game.

I'll have to scout their site to see which one will be my next personal best. If I was to recommend where to buy your seeds, it would be these folks. Show them your love, and throw them some dough. You won't be disappointed.

Well done, Mr.S.! :adore:

Wow, between the two almost a pound of Goo! :bravo:

:bravo: bravo on all counts!
Thanks Shed!
Giggity giggity goo!
That's Quagmire!
Well done, Mr.S.! :adore:
Thanks Carcass!
Wow, between the two almost a pound of Goo! :bravo:
IKR! Took me a while to jar all of that specimen.
That’s a nice haul MrS! :thumb: She was such a gorgeous plant. I’m glad she treated you well in the end. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Boo!
Wow. 11.5 ounces is awesome!
:bravo:
I was pleasantly surprised :).
:thanks:

Should get me through June, Otter :). The high is definitely not for the low tolerance smokers. :thanks:
That's not true. I'm a low tolerance smoker and that's exactly the kind of weed I want! :rofl:

That's not true. I'm a low tolerance smoker and that's exactly the kind of weed I want! :rofl:
I suppose that is true for many GDB. Thank you.
It's one of the best ones I've had in a long time. I truly enjoy this plant. If it's a solid strong high you want, then this will get you there and back leave you there.

Back
Top Bottom