So did it again not sure where I go wrong maybe whatinh too long before trying to bend or too fast. Cracked the stem again. Other then that I think she is doing fine just wanting a second opinion. She is getting fed .8 ec mega crop only. Well I did give some cal mag on one watering.
Edit: .8 ec mega crop in tap water
20210412_072357.jpg
Omg!

I can give you advice :)

I have broken many a plant arm or leg. Think of it as a broken bone, paddlepop stick to brace it and some tape to secure it and all will be good.

It will then form a “knuckle”. Some posters in here believe it adds muscle to the branch.

I have been a member here for almost a year and this is the first time I have felt confident enough to put my hand up. I feel like the teachers pet right now:)

^^^^ OMG I’m so cringe. I answered just on the pic alone because I was so excited that I had an answer. If you’re supercropping you know exactly what you’re doing.

Looks like I’m heading to the back of the class.

LOLLLINGGGG

Hey everybody!

Happy Saturday!

Well my Pinkman Goo collapsed under her own weight. She was coming down this weekend and yesterday she confirmed it when I opened the tent and saw this:

Sticky and stinky, just the way we like 'em. Have a great weekend everyone!

:Rasta:

MrSauga, Nice chunky frosty buds...congrats on the harvest.
Thanks cr8!
Those are some fat colas, and the foxtails are divine! That flop reminds me of every plant I untie just before harvest.

And now I know that your plants can flop even at 50ppm of silica. :)

Enjoy the chop!
Yes they can, and will, flop. Depending on the weight of the flower of course. These ones are packing lots. They become stronger with the silica, but the most important part is that it increases the cell wall size which helps with nutrient uptake.

Hooray for harvest day! :yahoo:

Congrats on another beauty of a plant!
Thanks DAB!
Congrats on your harvest Mr.S! Those buds look to have some serious weight, going to be a great haul!
Thanks N4, and I sure do hope so!
Happy harvesting Mr S! :yummy:
Thanks HH! I'll be starting shortly.

Thanks everyone for your support as of late. Life has thrown me a few curve balls that I'm finally getting a handle on. I hope to start making my journal visits soon, and more frequent.

Have a great weekend!!

I am amazed almost beyond words, Mr. S!

Every leaf on that plant is beautiful at the end of the grow! No yellowing in sight or any other blemishes!

I flummoxed!

I flabbergasted!

I'm utterly astounded!

And I'm having an issue with double letters, and I'm starting to babble.

Great work, man! :Rasta:

Your Goo needs a bud reduction.
Being top-heavy has it's drawbacks.

Happy Harvesting MrS!
I'm working on it ;). :thanks:
I hope you knocked them out of the park.
I am, since I realized what was being thrown. :high-five:
Great work, man! :Rasta:
Thanks GDDB! :love:
Been a hot minute since I last checked in, Mr S!

Pinkman Goo looks like an absolute stunner. :yummy: :green_heart: :thumb:
Nice to see you Sye. She really was. Right up until her legs broke.

How much was she drinking by the end there @MrSauga and any thoughts on staking to prevent falling over? Or zip tie some stakes on the outside of the pot?
She was at a gallon a day, in a 5gal fab pot. Her last feeding was on Thursday. It took me from 2pm to 730pm last night to wash and trim her. Now she's resting comfortably at Hotel Frigidaire. The pink really came after the wash.

That's what I expected to hear but not what I wanted to hear. My auto sour diesel is in a 2 gallon she at 3 day watering cycle for now week 2 of flower.
If I missed a day she let me know. I realized quickly it was going to feel like a long flowering period. That was the most I had to water a plant in a while. I'm hoping to get a shot of the roots, since I think the pot was bound with them.

Hey everybody!

Happy Saturday!

Well my Pinkman Goo collapsed under her own weight. She was coming down this weekend and yesterday she confirmed it when I opened the tent and saw this:

Sticky and stinky, just the way we like 'em. Have a great weekend everyone!

Wow....just wow. That Pinkman Goo looks incredible, just incredible. Im Speechless buddy- that's going to be some killer smoke:adore:

Back
Top Bottom