Hey everybody!

Happy Saturday!

Well my Pinkman Goo collapsed under her own weight. She was coming down this weekend and yesterday she confirmed it when I opened the tent and saw this:

Sticky and stinky, just the way we like 'em. Have a great weekend everyone!

:Rasta:
:bravo:A lovely specimen, I put it in the top 3 of your grows...well done!

Wow....just wow. That Pinkman Goo looks incredible, just incredible. Im Speechless buddy- that's going to be some killer smoke:adore:
I sure do hope so Rex! :thanks:
I'll take WooHoo Yeps all day long! :high-five:
Thanks Otter.
That looks like a heck of a strain. Well done!
The Goo fascinated me the first time around. I never got a good plant from it, due to time constraints. Stoneotter grew a beauty recently as well. It's a great strain.
:bravo:A lovely specimen, I put it in the top 3 of your grows...well done!
Thanks Baron. Hope things are well on your side of the Da.
:passitleft:

Hey @MrSauga and everyone um so it seems like I may have a cal mag issue again but some leaves say to much N if it's an older leaf that got hit with high N would it stay dark green and tip curl cause I know other types of nute damage is permanent. So I here asking if I need to give more mega crop or what? And some cal mag in when watering? I'm using tap water figured it have enough. Ph in promix is about 5.8 if that matters I'm also at 1.5 ec or 5 grams. Still early in flower maybe week 2 or beginning of week 3. Day 42 from seed.

20210426_214842.jpg

20210426_214555.jpg

20210426_214439.jpg

20210426_214419.jpg

Hey @MrSauga and everyone um so it seems like I may have a cal mag issue again but some leaves say to much N if it's an older leaf that got hit with high N would it stay dark green and tip curl cause I know other types of nute damage is permanent. So I here asking if I need to give more mega crop or what? And some cal mag in when watering? I'm using tap water figured it have enough. Ph in promix is about 5.8 if that matters I'm also at 1.5 ec or 5 grams. Still early in flower maybe week 2 or beginning of week 3. Day 42 from seed.

20210426_214842.jpg

20210426_214555.jpg

20210426_214439.jpg

20210426_214419.jpg
Can't say not knowin. But Mr Sauga knows I bet!

Remind me again @Dragoond2 what type of plants you are growing. Autos or photos? Day 42 from seed seems early to be giving 5g. But in flower we always like to be at 5g, so there's a bit of an issue.

Can you take some pics of the plant as a whole so I can judge the size of her? I'll probably have to follow up with you this evening.

Can't say not knowin. But Mr Sauga knows I bet!
Lol, I even have you fooled :).

Remind me again @Dragoond2 what type of plants you are growing. Autos or photos? Day 42 from seed seems early to be giving 5g. But in flower we always like to be at 5g, so there's a bit of an issue.

Can you take some pics of the plant as a whole so I can judge the size of her? I'll probably have to follow up with you this evening.

Lol, I even have you fooled :).
:hookah: It's a pleasure to be mistaken in that way.

20210426_214842.jpg

20210426_214555.jpg

20210426_214439.jpg

20210426_214419.jpg
Can't say not knowin, but I bet @InTheShed knows.

Sorry @MrSauga she is an auto sour diesel. Over all she looks good a bit dark to me but I'm still trying to get my eye on the right color kinda hard being some red green color blindness.
These pics are from the 24th last watering I can get new pics later.
Just had to water today as well so I went with more now feed today at 1.7ec

20210424_135636.jpg

20210424_135629.jpg

Sorry @MrSauga she is an auto sour diesel. Over all she looks good a bit dark to me but I'm still trying to get my eye on the right color kinda hard being some red green color blindness.
These pics are from the 24th last watering I can get new pics later.
Just had to water today as well so I went with more now feed today at 1.7ec

20210424_135636.jpg

20210424_135629.jpg
Thanks Dragoon.

So if anything they are probably being fed too much. But I think you're OK, as they don't look it. The droop is concerning. I'd like to see them a little perkier. Before recommending anything, are you letting the pots dry out and then watering?

Can you post a pic of the MC ingredients panel on the package? It's called the GA, or Guaranteed Analysis and shows all the good stuff in there with their percentages.

I'll also need the same for your calmag.

We'll get you back on track. SO's calling all the right people!

So I do have so GH cal mag used it once late veg buts that's all no MC that watering but MC every watering excluding that one anyway couple updated pics of just now watered at 1.7 ec last night. I think she looks better but like I said still learning what you guys think.

20210427_205749.jpg

20210427_205731.jpg

20210427_205638.jpg

20210427_205621.jpg
The best eyes are your eyes. They look a lot happier now too, so that's good. Just don't let them dry out when in flower now.

The other plants look great too. Less is more with MC so only increase when you think it's time. I'm not sure if the lighter green is related to a lack of MC though.

So one last question. Should I water to runoff or not? And how much if so? I probably get like a cup or so of runoff. I have checked ec of runoff and it higher ec than the water im putting in. So I guess I'm asking if nute/salt build up is a concern. I heard about it with some nute lines.

So one last question. Should I water to runoff or not? And how much if so? I probably get like a cup or so of runoff. I have checked ec of runoff and it higher ec than the water im putting in. So I guess I'm asking if nute/salt build up is a concern. I heard about it with some nute lines.
Watering to runoff helps reduce the salt buildup. In Promix it's never a bad idea to do a reset by running straight water through her and coming back with the correct amount of nutes on the final pour through. I've never grown in Promix so I can't tell you how much to rinse her with, but I think it's 2-3 times the pot size. @InTheShed may have a better suggestion on what he's done in the past.

Holy Mother of Harvests Mrsdo! That Goo is beyond Goooood! :thedoubletake: Her foxtails are the genetic type, right? I ask because they are so uniform around the plant and not weird looking like some of mine have been and, well, you know.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not sure Boo. They didn't look like the ones I'm used to seeing. I would imagine the longer I waited for harvesting, the more odd looking they would have gotten.

Back
Top Bottom