Morning MrS! Is this the fan you were talking about earlier with the RH feature?
1602329323361.jpeg

You probably want the T4 unit. You can set the max speed so it doesn't really matter either way. I run a T6 with my 2x4 no problem.
I have the T3 in my 2x3, I love that thing- but if I had to buy it again I’d go bigger.

Windy and warm Roosti. Went to the river to take some pics of the fall colors. How 'bout you?
Ah same here! That sounds like fun MrS! Wifey and I enjoy doing the same. :passitleft:
All I’ve done today is open up the flowering tent, get ripped and fly one of my drones around the front yard annoying the birds. Pathetic, isn’t it?! :rofl:

Ah same here! That sounds like fun MrS! Wifey and I enjoy doing the same. :passitleft:
All I’ve done today is open up the flowering tent, get ripped and fly one of my drones around the front yard annoying the birds. Pathetic, isn’t it?! :rofl:
Wear a hat when you go out. Those birds will seek revenge one day. :laughtwo:

I have the T3 in my 2x3, I love that thing- but if I had to buy it again I’d go bigger.
That's the good thing about the units. You can go a little bigger and be OK. As long as you have the alarms disabled, else it ramps up to full speed regardless.
Wifey and I enjoy doing the same.
Oh my, we're different people. Just kidding honey. In case she's behind me reading this.
All I’ve done today is open up the flowering tent, get ripped and fly one of my drones around the front yard annoying the birds. Pathetic, isn’t it?!
lol, not at all!

That's the good thing about the units. You can go a little bigger and be OK. As long as you have the alarms disabled, else it ramps up to full speed regardless.

Oh my, we're different people. Just kidding honey. In case she's behind me reading this.

lol, not at all!
It was worth it to take a few minutes and learn that controller, now it’s a trustworthy part of the indoor garden.
My only complaint would be that there’s a spot to plug in a second fan to the controller, but they don’t sell that fan separately lol

Back
Top Bottom