Shirley you must be kidding! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ha, I am not, and why do you keep calling me Shirley?
MrS. Why Candyland? I mean, aside from it being your favorite game as a kid.. what characteristics of this beautiful breed made you choose it (aside from it being one of 1000s in your vault)?
It's simple really. When I first joined here there many people that I met. I continued meeting new people until all the people I could meet were met. Afterwards, during the evening at the park , I noticed a man selling Ice Cream, so I got a double scoop and continued to eat it. Once the horizon is visible through the fog I'm able to go faster.

MrS. Why Candyland?
Sorry, I was in the heat of the debate and my answer may not have made sense.

I'm running the Candyland as it's a sativa dominant plant that goes along with the Kalashnikov. Both have similar heights and flower times. It also fit in well to see if they hermie, as @candycane ran the same beans from the same breeder and had nanners.

Ha, I am not, and why do you keep calling me Shirley?

It's simple really. When I first joined here there many people that I met. I continued meeting new people until all the people I could meet were met. Afterwards, during the evening at the park , I noticed a man selling Ice Cream, so I got a double scoop and continued to eat it. Once the horizon is visible through the fog I'm able to go faster.
I understand completely!

I'm running the Candyland as it's a sativa dominant plant that goes along with the Kalashnikov. Both have similar heights and flower times. It also fit in well to see if they hermie, as @candycane ran the same beans from the same breeder and had nanners.
That makes sense and is a smart way to plan your grow. I thought nanners were caused by stress (perhaps extreme - like all my grows!). No? Oh! Candyland nanners or Kalashnikov nanners?

Thanks will do . Will jeep updated once mc arrived
Your best way of measuring the MC is by weight, and a small digital scale that measures in .1 grams will serve you well. You can get them for under 20 bux at many places.
The MC does not like moisture and will absorb the humidity in the air. Make sure you keep the bag sealed at all times and take smaller amounts out(maybe a month's worth) and store in a mason jar or a sealed container.

I thought nanners were caused by stress (perhaps extreme - like all my grows!). No? Oh! Candyland nanners or Kalashnikov nanners?
Bad genetics can cause a hermie, and it would be the Candyland I was referring to. The men of seeds had an issue with some of theirs when they held a comp grow at one time. Several growers ended up with hermies.

Hiya MrS and morning all! :ciao: :passitleft:
Afternoon Roosti! Doing well I would imagine?
How often should you up the feed with MC?
It's not a matter of how often as it is when the plant asks for it. You start off once your plant is 2-3 nodes at 2g/gal. As the plant grows you watch for color changes on the lower leaves. If you see those start to fade in color you would bump it up anywhere from 1/2g to 1g/gal.
As long as the plant has been vegging for a month or more, I'll try and get to 4.5g/gal and hold it there until I'm ready to flip to flower. Once in flower you'll be bumping up anywhere between 5-6g/gal depending on how the plant looks. If you follow the advice on their calculator you'll probably encounter issues. They state increases at certain stages, but my vision of an mid veg state may be different than yours.

I have increased from 2 to 3 just last watering. They are on week 5 but leaves never yellowed at 2g but growth stalled. They seemed happy just not growing so I thought I'd ask. I also read Emilya experimental soil grow which got me to thinking about increasing the amount do you think if I go up another gram next watering it be fine or just a half gram? Thanks for your time

They are on week 5 but leaves never yellowed at 2g but growth stalled.
Probably a little behind on the feed at week 5.
got me to thinking about increasing the amount do you think if I go up another gram next watering it be fine or just a half gram?
Increasing to 3g is probably a good idea. At week 5 I'm already there, and during the next couple of weeks I would be increasing the MC getting up to 4.5g. You're probably behind right now at week 5 but as long as the plant is green you're doing fine.
Post some pics if you like.

Flip and then top? Interesting approach...
Is that not the way? I flip the plant upside down and then top so it drops straight to the floor. I've been practicing with a bag underneath and I almost got it in last time.

Back
Top Bottom