Paint a target with numbered rings on it and make a parlor game! I'm assuming folks in Canada have parlors?
We do! Baskin Robbins has some great flavors of ice cream. Thirty one to be exact. I don't recall any rings there though. You guys are funny down there with all your games.

So here are some pics of the damage and recovery in just one feeding on Monday of 3gr/gal
20201008_182652.jpg
20201008_182834.jpg

Attachments

• 20201008_182538.jpg
    20201008_182538.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 27
So here are some pics of the damage and recovery in just one feeding on Monday of 3gr/gal
I'm a little confused. Your plants look spectacular, and at 5 weeks you have some outstanding growth. I'd stay at 3g for a couple of more feedings. She's doing fine and I believe you must have some rich soil.
Excellent use of grommets
Mainstream baby! :high-five:

So here are some pics of the damage and recovery
I missed the second attachment pic. Don't worry about those little nodes. The tops are spitting out new growth and the rest will follow. Only the strong survive so before you flip to flower you will remove those smaller ones that are not going to make a new bud site, or get to the canopy.

She's doing fine and I believe you must have some rich soil.

Um its just ff coco loco stuff im trying out for the first time. I have had more growth in the last 3 days then the week before. But ya im going to up to 3.5 next watering with the way she is responding.

Ya I found the grommet tool on Amazon make lst so easy. The wire holds fine without cutting into the plant the thicker wire i feel is too heavy for small branches to be held down.

Have you visited Shed's LST tutorial? Some tell me it's worth a visit, and I may check it out too, but here's the link in case you never have.
Worth the effort of a click.

Um its just ff coco loco stuff
:rofl: Too funny. Nicely done. They look great and shows how good MC is. :high-five:

Lol after reading Emilya grow where she feed as much as she could it got me excited to do the same. But then again she is much more experienced than me so I'll probably chicken out once I see an issue.
Well I wouldn't be feeding MC as much as you could or you'll be back a week after flower asking what to do. ;)

So lucky or is that the power of mega crop
Well that's not from the MC. Doesn't look like much holding her right now so try and prop a stick with a 'Y' and hold her up. If you hit her again she's likely to go. I'm not sure tape would do anything and hopefully a knuckle forms around the area.

Well-framed pretty buds are worth reporting. :thumb:
Thank you. I have a special one coming out shortly for all the art lovers.
Looking GOOOOD MrS! I love this stage (well, I think I love all the stages EXCEPT for the bug ones). They are so fresh and beautiful and are just starting to smell sweet. :love: :love: :love:
lol, ya that bug stage sucks. One day I'll know what you are talking about, but for now I'll play with the odd gnat here and there. They are starting to stink up nice. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom