20201010_154720.jpg20201010_154712.jpg

Here's a link to get you going on how to start your own journal. You'll have many characters show up and join in the fun. Each has their knowledge and they love sharing it.

You don't have to fill in a lot of the stuff they ask, we just need the basics and that will get you going.

Hey MrSauga, nice buds, are you seeing any sign of resin drops on the Pinkman Goo? I have a few WSE strains and had been looking at that strain too, and wondered how often the apparent resin drop phenotype showed itself. Altho I am not sure whether the occurrence is just guttation.

Hey MrSauga, nice buds, are you seeing any sign of resin drops on the Pinkman Goo?
Hi Stunger. Nothing yet, but it's getting her sugar thang on that's for sure. Mind you I haven't been looking too hard. That plant is at the back so I'll bring her up front tomorrow to keep a better eye on things.

Hey Mr.Sauga.... thanks for taking Bmensi under your wing to get started on the Megacrop, I know they appreciate your tutelage as do I.
I don't mind at all. He'll need to get a journal going soon. Right now I'm PM'ing with him, but there's some basic questions that most of the members here would love to provide answers for. I think he's gun shy to start one.
Thanks 013 and have a great day!
Mornin MrSilly.
:love: :love: :love: :love:
Morning Ms VG! How's it starting off?
:passitleft:

Morning Ms VG! How's it starting off?
:passitleft:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your Canadian followers!

I'm doing great this morning. It's been very productive and I'm hoping to ride that wave.:surf:

happy thanksgiving guys
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your Canadian followers!

I'm doing great this morning. It's been very productive and I'm hoping to ride that wave.:surf:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the fam MrS!

:gobble:
Thanks everyone. I guess this year I'm thankful for still having food on my table, a healthy and safe family, and friends that care. I hope your weekend's were just as good as mine, and stay safe!
:thanks:

Think it will work in a 2x4 or is it too big? :thanks:
I use a T4 in my 3x3 and the max I've had to run it was at level 3, and was with a very packed tent.
had to buy it again I’d go bigger.
+1 on this
If I was (when I am) buying another, I’d aim for the T6 so I could get away with running it super low, for low noise.
That said this T4 is super super quiet!

If it’s a budget concern then I would say that you won’t regret the T4 - I definitely don’t, it’s my fave piece of kit - the larger would give you a little more scope is all, and expand-ability!
was worth it to take a few minutes and learn that controller
:thumb:

I benefitted a lot from some help from the good Sauga here. Once my brain was across it I realised I had been overestimating the software - assuming a smartness in the device it doesn’t have. It’s parameters are actually very basic, so you have to make what feel like unusual/odd settings to get the fan to auto adjust to variations in temp and/or RH. I was happy for that penny to finally drop! I am now using it in manual mode again and just have the alarms set to go off if anything extreme happens.
spot to plug in a second fan to the controller, but they don’t sell that fan separately lol
I’m sure they doo! I’ve seen it so they definitely have in the past. I know this because I nearly bought it by mistake when I was getting mine. I realised at the last minute that it was the fan only, and just in time. So now I have to go and check if they still do. I think it’s called the S4 (S6, etc.) and comes w a basic manual control.

Edit: definitely they do. I won’t link to it, non sponsor (but they totally should be!), but a search for cloudline S4 will find them

I use a T4 in my 3x3 and the max I've had to run it was at level 3, and was with a very packed tent.

+1 on this
If I was (when I am) buying another, I’d aim for the T6 so I could get away with running it super low, for low noise.

If it’s a budget concern then I would say that you won’t regret the T4 - I definitely don’t, it’s my fave piece of kit - the larger would give you a little more scope is all, and expand-ability!

I benefitted a lot from some help from the good Sauga here. Once my brain was across it I realised I had been overestimating the software - assuming a smartness in the device it doesn’t have. It’s parameters are actually very basic, so you have to make what feel like unusual/odd settings to get the fan to auto adjust to variations in temp and/or RH. I was happy for that penny to finally drop! I am now using it in manual mode again and just have the alarms set to go off if anything extreme happens.

I’m sure they doo! I’ve seen it so they definitely have in the past. I know this because I nearly bought it by mistake when I was getting mine. I realised at the last minute that it was the fan only, and just in time. So now I have to go and check if they still do. I think it’s called the S4 (S6, etc.) and comes w a basic manual control.

Edit: definitely they do. I won’t link to it, non sponsor (but they totally should be!), but a search for cloudline S4 will find them
I agree the controller is a bit primitive if you’re trying to get it to do multiple things. I only use it to lower the tent temp when it gets too high. My dehumidifier does most the work in the garage, so the tent fan never really has to deal with that issue.
I did find the RH feature on the fan useful in a drying tent situation, when using a 2 in 1 tent. BUT right after I figured that out, my preferred method of drying changed to slow and low, thanks to help from Mr S and others.
As far as the extra fan, mine is the Airtitan T3 (much smaller) and I have looked everywhere for a 2nd fan and still can’t find one without buying another controller.

:high-five:
+1 on this
and again - :high-five: I believe you were part of a duo that helped me choose the right (awesome) tent!:thanks:
I benefitted a lot from some help from the good Sauga here.
My gosh, who hasn’t?:love:
I only use it to lower the tent temp when it gets too high.
If there were an emoji that had a smiley with a pointer finger on its nose that would be me! :laugh: That’s what I need it for I believe. At least for the next year or so? :thanks:

You have a 2 in 1 tent too? Cool!
Well I use three of them for growing and one for drying so I guess it’s an 8 in 4 :laugh: but one of the tents is actually a 3 in 1 so I’m not even gonna attempt that math..

Back
Top Bottom