Hey everybody!
Day 38 of 12/12 and here's where we're at. I'm at 6g/gal now of MC v1. This is the second feeding at that level and I'm noticing some changes on Pgoo 2. Some leaves have taken a sharp turn at the tips and some speckling along the margins at the tip. It would have been nice to show you a pic but I didn't see it til after the fashion show. My guess is it has been overfed. It's the smallest of the four and I don't make separate batches for my plants until I see an issue such as this.
I'll reduce her back down to 4.5g because she never really showed any problems at the lighter feeds. So here's some pics.

:Rasta:

All the way from 6 to 4.5?
Yup. I'm pretty sure that 4.5g is probably the minimum she wants right now. That plant never showed a sign of needing more. So I plan to run 2L of plain water through her to dilute the excess that I think is in the soil right now and finish off with 2L at 4.5g. Once I see what she does I'll adjust accordingly.
The last run of plants never went over 4.5g, albeit they were sativas. This being a smaller plant than the rest I suspect she's a gram too much right now.

Getting caught up on This thread is like a awesome roller coaster ride of emotion! Aloha MrSauga! I high by the way :cheesygrinsmiley: Pictures and plants are gorgeous as usual and congrats on the JOTM! Sucks eddy passed.. bong hits to Van Halen it is

:passitleft::passitleft:
It's an amusement park of cannabis growing here Sunny! Thanks for the kudos and I hope you and the fam are doing well.
Fashionably late to the party of congratulations and thanks to you MrS
:cheer: :party: :circle-of-love:

no surprise at all! Stellar place you’ve got here.
:passitleft:

:rip: EVH

I’ll breakout the Panama today in his honour!
:love:
lol, not at all Amy. Thanks for the kind words! :passitleft: That's good Panama btw. :thanks:

Hey everybody!
Day 38 of 12/12 and here's where we're at. I'm at 6g/gal now of MC v1. This is the second feeding at that level and I'm noticing some changes on Pgoo 2. Some leaves have taken a sharp turn at the tips and some speckling along the margins at the tip. It would have been nice to show you a pic but I didn't see it til after the fashion show. My guess is it has been overfed. It's the smallest of the four and I don't make separate batches for my plants until I see an issue such as this.
I'll reduce her back down to 4.5g because she never really showed any problems at the lighter feeds. So here's some pics.

Man Day 38 looks good to me! :yahoo:

Hey everybody!

Tent is looking fresh and crisp. Moving along very nicely.

6 g to 4.5 g is a pretty sizeable leap backwards. The Baron observes. :nerd-with-glasses:

Tent is looking fresh and crisp. Moving along very nicely.

6 g to 4.5 g is a pretty sizeable leap backwards. The Baron observes. :nerd-with-glasses:
The one time I tried to reduce the MC by that much the plant did not like it one bit. I'm just saying. :Rasta:

Mornin’ MrS! Hope you’re having a great day so far.

Quick question for ya. One of my plants in flower has me a bit confused. The tops midway up the plant are set and just about finished, however, her main tops closest to the lights are spewing new pistils out daily and she’s in what I speculate to be the early part of week 9. So I guess my question is should I let her continue to do what she’s doing or should I dim the light above her or even shit it off to help the tops to finish?

thanks for your input MrS! :passitleft:

You could cut the light schedule back a bit to try and speed her up a bit.
I would rather do that but my FLC plant is still putting on weight and not due to come down for another 3 weeks or so. Only thing I can think of is to dim the light above vanilla and GZ.

Back
Top Bottom