I told HH that you'd get it!!
Congrats Saugs!
:hug: :love: :love: :love:
So happy for you sweetie!!
Congratulations Mr.S well deserved!:bravo:
:love: :love: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats MrS. ! :welldone:
You deserve it
Congrats Mr S :party: :snowboating: :high-five:
It's a great feeling when all these alerts are going off and you have no idea why until you open one. I thought I killed someone's plant. All kinds of thanks and love spreading out from everywhere. Thanks so much everyone for following along, and thanks to @420 and the staff for giving us a place to share our knowledge with one another in a positive and energized atmosphere.
:Namaste:

Well done sir! Most certainly well deserved. :passitleft:
Thanks Roosti! It was a nice surprise tonight.
Congratulations on GJOTM MrS! :adore:

Plants don't look too shabby either.
Thanks Shed! I use a light and some water on the plants with a bit of food mixed in. The process works well imho.

So beautifu! I think this stage of a grow is my favourite! They looks so exquisite with their delicate white hairs.

Oh and I think your presentation is on fleek!
Thanks TraLa! It's my favorite stage as well. The light whiff of cannabis flowers are starting to waft through the house now. It's a good day!
Congrats on the award. Excellent thread. Tons of great info in here.
Thanks Jim! I appreciate that! Have a great day.
:ciao: Mornin’ MrS. Hope you are still basking in the glow of your awesome journal win! :bravo:
Have a great morning!:love:
lol, I'm trying to keep my feet planted!
:love:

Congrats on your win MrSauga. Well deserved! Some might think that if you jam a journal with thousands of pages over a long enough period of time that it must eventually win JOTM, but not me! :laughtwo:

I’ve only just seen, so one more congrats on the win coming from me!
:party:
Thanks Dusted! Much appreciated! :Namaste:
Congrats on your win MrSauga. Well deserved! Some might think that if you jam a journal with thousands of pages over a long enough period of time that it must eventually win JOTM, but not me! :laughtwo:
LOL, it does! :high-five:
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom