Got a hankering for some food, and my package of recreational items went to some other house. :( Off to the King of Burgers. BBS.
Wise choice. Much rather eat a burger made by a king than a burger made by a clown.

Big Congratulations MrSauga, so well deserved for not only your Journal but the countless help you have provided to others!
That makes it kinda special! :woohoo: :rollit:
Oh and by the way, that "NextLight" is bad ass!
Thanks Far, and yes I have heard great things about it. I'm gonna see if I can pay for an upgrade to get the dimmer function included.

EVH :rip:

1602015853870.png

Getting caught up on This thread is like a awesome roller coaster ride of emotion! Aloha MrSauga! I high by the way :cheesygrinsmiley: Pictures and plants are gorgeous as usual and congrats on the JOTM! Sucks eddy passed.. bong hits to Van Halen it is

:passitleft::passitleft:

Do that. I think dimming during the early parts of the grow made for healthier plants this run, which was the first time dimming. I'm excited for you!
I couldn't agree more. After Smoke Sara gave me some height and intensity tips with my Mars Hydro LED the plants love it. I have literally stayed at 18" above the canopy this whole grow so far only changing the intensity!:yahoo:

Do that. I think dimming during the early parts of the grow made for healthier plants this run, which was the first time dimming. I'm excited for you!
Definitely worth the upgrade!
I couldn't agree more. After Smoke Sara gave me some height and intensity tips with my Mars Hydro LED the plants love it. I have literally stayed at 18" above the canopy this whole grow so far only changing the intensity!:yahoo:
Can't go wrong with three yeas! Thanks for the info everyone! I've read a few journals where growers have gone all in with intensity to find them severely upset the next day. I hope to pick up some tips prior to firing it up.

Back
Top Bottom