Mornin' MrS! Those Lithium OGK are very pretty. I am still giggling about your update last night..so thanks for that. :laughtwo: I am in the city most of the day today but hopefully I will have an update to my journal this evening. Have a great day! :circle-of-love:
Hiya Boo! :hug:

Thanks so much. Enjoy your day in the city and stay safe! I'll be looking for that update.

Lithium is looking damn good and the same for the Pink Goo you posted yesterday! Some day I hope to learn a thing or two from ya MrS...if I’m not too stoned! :rofl:

Hope your day is a good one and more importantly, a stoned one!:passitleft:

Find the post you want to link to and - if you're on a phone - hold your finger down on the post number and click Copy Link. If you're on a computer, right click on the post number and click Copy Link Location.

Then go to the word you want to create the link for and highlight that. Then go to the toolbar on the top of the post box, click the link button (looks like two links in a chain), paste in your Link Location, and click Insert.

Like this!

Hey everybody!

So this will be my final journal here at 420 magazine. I joined back in 2018 and realized the only way to become a better grower was to learn from the pros and that meant starting a journal so others could provide help and support. I know a lot of you will find this as a surprise considering the number of journals I have done but it's time to go perpetual. Ha!
:Rasta:
lol!:blunt:

i never read mr s first page. but i just found it funny the way he announced his perpetual journal and how everyone thought he was leaving

Hey MrS. When you do that “grasshopper pics” here thing...how do you do it? :thanks:
Hi Boo! Looks like Shed's got you covered on this. Exactly as he said.
i never read mr s first page. but i just found it funny the way he announced his perpetual journal and how everyone thought he was leaving
Thanks PK! It's good to see somebody appreciates my comedy! :high-five:

Please excuse the interruption but I wanted to let you guys know I just started another sponsored grow (with about 30 days left in the current sponsored grow) that features a ton of sponsor products and I'd love to have you all tag along here:

420 Magazine Sponsor Showoff With Dope Seeds, Bomb Seeds, Homegrown, Budget LED, PhotonTek & Gorilla

And, if you're not sub'd to the current sponsor grow, here's an example of what you're missing ;) :

Thanks for letting me commandeer the thread for a minute Brother Sauga :thanks:

:ciao:Haven’t seen those Goos for a few days....are they (and you) doin okay? :love:
Hi Boo!
I am doing OK, thank you. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow for ya. :love:
I hope you're doing well and you had a great weekend.

It is unlikely I will catch up 108 pages, but I did want to awkwardly jump in to mention that I have collected at least a dozen bookmarks from journals where you have provided the source, @MrSauga, your wisdom is nicely distributed!
Thank you, I've been collecting bookmarks like breadcrumbs. :nomo:

It is unlikely I will catch up 108 pages, but I did want to awkwardly jump in to mention that I have collected at least a dozen bookmarks from journals where you have provided the source, @MrSauga, your wisdom is nicely distributed!
Thank you, I've been collecting bookmarks like breadcrumbs. :nomo:
Hiya KD, and welcome!! I feel like some mac and cheese now but I'm not sure why. Anyhow, I wouldn't expect anyone to catch up on some of the journals I see, so hopping in anywhere works in my books! Thanks for the support and feel free to jump in anytime. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom