Most bread does freeze well.
OK good. I put a loaf in the deep freeze and within a week it's starting to get freezer burn. My food save flattened a loaf trying to vacuum pack it. We used it for french bread. Now I try and press the seal button at the right time to cut out the vacuum but it doesn't get all the air out.
Was Snoopy supposedly a beagle?
No, he's an anthropomorphic beagle. Almost the same.
I’m good. Been busy all day getting things done. I messed up my rolls halfway thru I think. They were still ok but not super great to me...though Joe loves them. :love:
Joe's a great husband. He's well versed in the Husband's Book of Correct Sayings. Sounds like he's past chapter 3.

The more I watch you guys with the MC the more I like it. Seems simple to use and obviously does a great job supporting the plants needs. I like the weighing of the nutrients verses the liquid measurements. Nice PGoo. Still my favorite of the grow.

Thank you Google.
You don't think I knew what that meant do you?
If only I could find him a doggie wife!
Or a husband.
I need to buy that book for my husband!
Or a dog.
Those small pics of plants make them look like they're doing Van Nuys, and congrats on getting to 5g/gallon.
Thanks!! It was a huge milestone filling that cup up to 5g.
Can 10g be far away? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, like never!
I prefer bigger pics without the cartoons, but I'm obviously in the minority here. I might be in the majority but we're well aware that the majority often loses, so there's that!
I'm gonna jam my next cartoons through before people have a say. It's totally acceptable for me to change my position on this even though I said you can hold my name to it. Don't make this a political thing Shed.

I'm gonna jam my next cartoons through before people have a say. It's totally acceptable for me to change my position on this even though I said you can hold my name to it. Don't make this a political thing Shed.
Cartoon Lives Matter! :woohoo:

Thanks, Brother! You must have heard about the hard work I've been doing.

I organized that last CLM protest we held:

1600781273009.png

It got a little outta hand when these guys showed up counter-protesting, but we took care of them! ;)

1600781376202.png

And, a few of of us decided to borrow some inventory from some local stores that were closed at the time, but they were all things we needed to survive:
1600781503825.png

And, at the end of the night, we had a campaign rally for you at my house:
1600781726251.png

I'ts nice to see my hard work being recognized! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom