Good Morning MrSauga! Absolutely stellar looking plants and photos. I know a good bush when I see one and yours are especially bushy!

Have a wonderful day my friend! Sending lots of aloha your way as always!

:passitleft:

Thanks Ms Bean! Stay well. Trump says if you wear dark glasses the virus wont recognize you so I'm trying that. :cool:

Well I went and watched S1E1 of Dexter and after watching him carve up this guy 5 minutes into the show I decided my stomach couldn't handle it no matter how bad the dude getting carved up was. My wife tried to explain it to me and I get it but it's just not my show. Gonna cost me a lot of weed as it'll scare me straight everytime I smoke a J.
I'm like a big biker guy who's really a softie inside, except I'm not that big and I don't own a bike :(
Ridiculous.

vlcsnap-345156.png

Great looking plants MrS! I especially like both of the Lithium Og Kushes, and Pinkman Goos. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:welldone:

Hey everybody! Been a busy week so I'll catch up on journals by the end of the week.
That Goo is looking positively crusty!
So am I Fred. I hear it all the time at home.
:thanks:
also my canopy is starting to look like this
:high-five: Glad to hear that PK!
They look great Mr.S :yummy::thumb:
Thanks Smokey. I hope you're doing well.
I know a good bush when I see one and yours are especially bushy!
:battingeyelashes: :thanks:
Good to see you Sunny and I hope you and the fam are having a great week!
Ridiculous.
lol, glad to see you are pulling out some of hilites of this journal.
Great looking plants MrS! I especially like both of the Lithium Og Kushes, and Pinkman Goos. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:welldone:
I think the Goo's look just as good as the LOGK's, but what I find most amazing is that the LOGK's look just as good as the Goo's. I can't get my head around that.
Agreed, they’ve got me going goo goo.
Thanks Dab! I hope you're having a good week
MrSauga, It’s getting frosty in that tent...looking very nice.
Yes sir! Started a few days ago so they should glisten nicely by the end.
Top of the marnin’ to ye MrS! Hope your day is off to a stoned start! Have a great one and good luck to your Jays! :high-five:
Hiya Roosti! You guys are off to a good start. We should be done today. ;)
Morning MrS! I hope your day is good so far. I was stuck at home with nothing to do allll day yesterday and I read your first journal. It was great! Stay stoned. :love:
Hi Boo! I noticed the alert. I need to get over there and see what you dug up, lol. I hope you've been staying out of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom