Thanks JC! Good to see you around. All good with you and the fam?

Things are quite well, thanks for asking! Work is unbelievably busy these days, I guess you can say we are some of the few during covid to have all the work in the world available to us now.

Hey, MrSauga! I gotta say of all the Pink Goos I've seen in my life (none), these are the finest looking ones I've seen yet! :laughtwo:

Things are quite well, thanks for asking! Work is unbelievably busy these days, I guess you can say we are some of the few during covid to have all the work in the world available to us now.
Hopefully things pick up a bit now for everyone. I'm glad to hear you weren't affected work wise. :high-five:
I messed up my previous post so this is the walk of shame for being a dumbass...how’s that? Sorry MrSauga!
lol, never walk the walk of shame. No post is a messed up post in my book!
Your plants are beautiful MrS! Have a good night!
Thank you! I will, and I did!
Hey, MrSauga! I gotta say of all the Pink Goos I've seen in my life (none), these are the finest looking ones I've seen yet! :laughtwo:
lol, now you have! Good to see you GDB!

Hot damn those buds look wicked...and those are some very healthy plants! Now I have to go look at that breeders site. As if I need more beans! :rolleyes:

I’ve probably missed it somewhere but how are your clones coming along MrS?

OK good. I put a loaf in the deep freeze and within a week it's starting to get freezer burn.
The best way to store bread long term in the freezer is by wrapping it in multiple layers of plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Keep the air out... obviously squashing the bread in the food saver is counterproductive

I’ve probably missed it somewhere but how are your clones coming along MrS?
The finish wasn't as bad as the start. They had a horrible start which caused a terrible finish. However, I secretly cut off two clippings that were in flower. They rooted and are in solo cups. I have no idea what they are supposed to do now though. I guess grow would be the logical thing.
The best way to store bread long term in the freezer is by wrapping it in multiple layers of plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Keep the air out... obviously squashing the bread in the food saver is counterproductive
Thanks Chef. I was mastering turning off the machine before it squished the bread. It's all in the timing. I just eat it faster now so it bypasses the machine. I'll try your tip next time round. :high-five:
Looking good as always. Nice update.
Thanks Jim. Everything OK at your end?
You must drink a lot of Kambucha MrS, cause you’ll be dropping some very nice Logk’s!
lol, I had to look it up. I'll stick to coffee and see what comes out, thank you!
I’ve been thinking Mr. Sauga.... How did you accumulate sooooo many seeds in only 2+ years of growing? :laugh:
I love it when you think. I won quite a few here in the contests.
Nice use of fleckstone!
Thanks Shed. My countertop has a big hole in it now and the wife has no idea why! :high-five:

Thanks Jim. Everything OK at your end?
Yeah man, all is good. Harvest coming in slowly. I have bud from two harvested plants so yeah I'm pretty stoned n happy right now..lol. The big question now is...will I have enough jars?

Back
Top Bottom