That doesn't sound like a hockey reference to me. You're in Canada eh?
OK, it's like telling a goalie he's got a shutout going with two minutes remaining in the game! :Namaste:
Lol I need someone to translate :laugh:
If a pitcher gets a no hitter in baseball it's quite the achievement. Every pitcher knows when he has a no hitter going and when another player reminds him/her it then jinxes things and they normally give up a hit to the next batter. It's my cute way of saying I've just been jinxed. ;)
Are there not baseball teams in Canada?! I think MrS may be CanadAmerican. Just sayin, btdubs... :cheesygrinsmiley:
No, we do; the Toronto Blue Jays. Due to metrics we have 2.2 ball players per one US player. They are mostly American or Dominican players bathdubs.
Wait OG 1 shrunk after the 10th for ~48 hours? lmao
Not quite. :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK, it's like telling a goalie he's got a shutout going with two minutes remaining in the game! :Namaste:
If a pitcher gets a no hitter in baseball it's quite the achievement. Every pitcher knows when he has a no hitter going and when another player reminds him/her it then jinxes things and they normally give up a hit to the next batter. It's my cute way of saying I've just been jinxed. ;)

Excellent translation of cultural codes, thank you!!!

(Sorry to jinx ya!!! :p)

I’m a huge baseball fan so I can vouche for what MrS says.

hiya MrS! What’s cooking in the bowl before bed tonight?:bong:
I'm not sure yet. I've had a craving for those Doritos Nacho Cheese Extreme for some reason and it's keeping me preoccupied right now. I'm betting my money on the Meringue though! :high-five:
What's on your menu Roosti?

I'm not sure yet. I've had a craving for those Doritos Nacho Cheese Extreme for some reason and it's keeping me preoccupied right now. I'm betting my money on the Meringue though! :high-five:
What's on your menu Roosti?
Oh man why did you have to mention food? :rofl:

merengue sounds good to me, I’d hit it!

I’m probably gonna bounce back and forth between triple cheese and the first og kush I recently harvested. It’s peppery flowery sibling is the one I hit for wakey bakey but this one is heavily frosted over with a nice earthy/musty/ citrus taste with a good kick in the pants for relaxing.:slide:

I’m probably gonna bounce back and forth between triple cheese and the first og kush I recently harvested. It’s peppery flowery sibling is the one I hit for wakey bakey but this one is heavily frosted over with a nice earthy/musty/ citrus taste with a good kick in the pants for relaxing.:slide:
Sweet!
Haha, mine just gets me high.

Sweet!
Haha, mine gets me high.
Don’t mind the lazy trimming ... it’s larf after all :rofl:

Here comes a Red Forman foot in ass!
9545874F-6173-45A7-94EB-99849FA3D40B.jpeg584121B3-90F0-4E41-8F6C-0700DD70D207.jpeg

High Mr S. Just passing through :passitleft: Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend. Stay stoned and stay stoneder.

Here comes a Red Forman foot in ass!
lol, OK I deserved that! :high-five:
Come on Mr S! Give us one paragraph on "that time I got high", 100 words. Don't pretend - I've seen your artwork. You can do it!
:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's a well known fact that I have the shortest smoke reports around, unless I'm forced to read from a teleprompter in a monotone voice. Then they sound like this:
I have done what no other grower has done to cannabis. I have provided more terpenes than all past growers with the exception of Winston Terphill. Nobody has given more CO2 units to people who don't need them but I feel I must take credit for giving them to those that are in need of needing them.
Like the great grower Abraham I have given paper towels to those who can catch in times of need. Growers before me were losers and had no idea how to run a tent. If it wasn't for me nobody would have tents. You would all be growing in parking lots. I have to go as it's about to rain and that's not good for my roots. Somewhere in there is no answer to your question.

High Mr S. Just passing through :passitleft: Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend. Stay stoned and stay stoneder.
Hiya Fred!
Thanks for stopping by. :passitleft:
I hope yours is just as good as mine will be. Stay safe.

It's a well known fact that I have the shortest smoke reports around, unless I'm forced to read from a teleprompter in a monotone voice. Then they sound like this:
I have done what no other grower has done to cannabis. I have provided more terpenes than all past growers with the exception of Winston Terphill. Nobody has given more CO2 units to people who don't need them but I feel I must take credit for giving them to those that are in need of needing them.
Like the great grower Abraham I have given paper towels to those who can catch in times of need. Growers before me were losers and had no idea how to run a tent. If it wasn't for me nobody would have tents. You would all be growing in parking lots. I have to go as it's about to rain and that's not good for my roots. Somewhere in there is no answer to your question.

:rofl:

This is my favourite one yet :green_heart:

That was entertaining. Got a little political feel to it...lol.

Like the great grower Abraham I have given paper towels to those who can catch in times of need. Growers before me were losers and had no idea how to run a tent. If it wasn't for me nobody would have tents. You would all be growing in parking lots. I have to go as it's about to rain and that's not good for my roots.
Yoikes MrS! You write just like “he” sounds...
Got a little political feel to it..
What he said. You could be a speechwriter! :thedoubletake:

OMG :rofl: there goes my coffee.
IMG_20200919_074103.gif

Back
Top Bottom