Great way to start the day!
Especially since the other inhabitants of this domicile are still sleeping. Loves me a quiet wake-n-bake with my coffee and my thoughts. :slide:

Good morning MrSauga, I just dropped a @Weedseedsexpress Pinkman Goo seed and I can't wait to see her grow. I see yours is beautiful. Good growing!
Hi Otter! Boy do they stretch. I had a problem getting the second one to pop. Ended up with a third attempt and it took but never really was a strong grower. The first Goo is fantastic albeit they both have huge internodal spacing so I hope they fill in well. I'll stop by and watch the show as I'd love to see if the traits are similar.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Otter! Boy do they stretch. I had a problem getting the second one to pop. Ended up with a third attempt and it took but never really was a strong grower. The first Goo is fantastic albeit they both have huge internodal spacing so I hope they fill in well. I'll stop by and watch the show as I'd love to see if the traits are similar.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for the history! Sounds good to me. It's going in with some more mature plants so maybe like a blind squirrel who finds a nut, the late start is going to work out.

Hey everybody!
Day 17 of 12/12.
The stretch on the Goos has slowed down so I think they may have reached their peak. The LOGK's continue to grow and the chart at the end will show the LOGK 2 being pulled down. I had two runners on that girl today. The last pic of the LOGK 2 shows them tied down and how much growth it exposed. No pic of Pgoo #2 as it's hard to get any good shots. Next time.

1600217917272.png

:Rasta:

Looking good Mr.S:yummy:
Thanks Smokey. It's been a good run so far.
Looking nice, Mr.S! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! Have a great day brutha! :passitleft:
Looking pretty much okay MrS!
If your plants keep growing you will need more headroom...
...on your chart. :laugh:
Not at all. I have a Sharpie and there's a workaround for that.
1600263060125.png

My favorite is the pink goo. It'll be fun watching her fill in after that stretch.
:high-five: Goo1 I think is going to be heavy on the trichs. I love the the fact there are very little leaves for trimming at this point. Hopefully it stays that way.
Great pics of your gorgeous plants!
Thanks Rick! I hope you're doing well. I never had a chance to respond on your journal regarding the pH in your substrate rising. It's true that the alkalinity effects the pH over time but so does the type of N that is used in the fert. Megacrop has a high nitrate based fert so it's natural for the pH to rise. You are running in FFOF so it shouldn't change that quickly (unless it's old) so I don't think it's related, however here's a little article I wrote up that may be of interest.
We know of different ways to drop the pH so the links in that post are irrelevant now.
Gorgeous and I really like the stretch chart!
Thanks Otter. I call it the Beezer chart since Beezluiz was the one who got me going on them. He's the chart king!

Hey everybody!
Day 17 of 12/12.
The stretch on the Goos has slowed down so I think they may have reached their peak. The LOGK's continue to grow and the chart at the end will show the LOGK 2 being pulled down. I had two runners on that girl today. The last pic of the LOGK 2 shows them tied down and how much growth it exposed. No pic of Pgoo #2 as it's hard to get any good shots. Next time.

1600217917272.png

:Rasta:
The Baron approves!
:thumb:

Morning Roosti! Today it's what's left of the Meringue. Tomorrow it'll be what's left of the Meringue. I'm almost out of the Meringue. :(

How 'bout you?
Well that’s not good! Hope you have something else after the meringue is finished.

I just packed a bowl of some top shelf larf from my sativa dom og kush. :rofl:
F98A2E2D-3E8B-4178-8E7B-E74D62DA8964.jpeg1025716B-D841-4686-92AA-E416FA2F1EE8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom