Well that’s not good! Hope you have something else after the meringue is finished.

I just packed a bowl of some top shelf larf from my sativa dom og kush. :rofl:
F98A2E2D-3E8B-4178-8E7B-E74D62DA8964.jpeg1025716B-D841-4686-92AA-E416FA2F1EE8.jpeg
The breakfast of champions! :drool:

Wow you have risen again and surprised me once again with your in depth look at plant nutrition. Auto book marked.
three forms of nitrogen check. One positive one negative and one no charge check.
Ask me which is which and and what does what. Still not sure. Check.
I was reading an article about some flowers that are grown for their beutiful colors and how you can get them to turn red. White or blue by just adjusting the ph of that plants grow medium. I don’t recall much but I will share what I took from it. Ph does affect some plants colors. I’m not to sure if it does effect cannabis the same way. But some florists or whatever learned to adjust ph for a desired color in some plants. And another thing in that article was a chemist sort of thing in which they got some very blue colors by mixing in aluminum in to their soils so that the plants suck it up and then oxidizes or something thus the observable change in color Or was it titanium? It was some metal.
mhmm although heavy metals in cannabis for color destined for consumption don’t sound awfully safe to me. So idk maybe not metals to change colors XD there’s enough hidden heavy metals in everyday foods like fish I have to worry about so now thanks lol. Would be a neat trick for a color competition though... if you just wanna grow a plant to admire it and give it a blue ribbon and then just toss it XD
Your page is such a fun place to visit.
Still creeped out by that wasp infecting tobacco caterpillars or something that was straight up the most fascinatingly ugly bug like nightmarish example of what some bugs do...
ew.:roorrip::love:
Night temps also bring out natural colors...my cabinet runs 64-66 F every night in the unfinished basement. If any genetic predetermination to express colors my plants in organic soil are Primo.

Well that’s not good! Hope you have something else after the meringue is finished.

I just packed a bowl of some top shelf larf from my sativa dom og kush. :rofl:
F98A2E2D-3E8B-4178-8E7B-E74D62DA8964.jpeg1025716B-D841-4686-92AA-E416FA2F1EE8.jpeg
That sounds Larfilicious..:bongrip:

Your Weedseedsexpress girls are looking sweet! Gonna start smelling really nice in there. :surf:

That sounds Larfilicious..:bongrip:
larfilicous defininitious make them Boys get hazy.
They want my terpenes.
So they get there stash and grinder.
you can tear me,just don’t grind me
I ain’t icky, I ain’t raggy
I got reasons why I stank but that’s Just cause I’m dank
Larfilicious.
Up on the deck, we be somkin on them doobs... larfilicious. *its so dank*
workin on my rollin, With that extra fancy twist. he my Witness.
In tune to the song fegilicous? By fergie?
Lol song has so much spelling in it it’s like an adult Sesame Street song XD

larfilicous defininitious make them Boys get hazy.
They want my terpenes.
So they get there stash and grinder.
you can tear me,just don’t grind me
I ain’t icky, I ain’t raggy
I got reasons why I stank but that’s Just cause I’m dank
Larfilicious.
Up on the deck, we be somkin on them doobs... larfilicious. *its so dank*
workin on my rollin, With that extra fancy twist. he my Witness.
In tune to the song fegilicous? By fergie?
Lol song has so much spelling in it it’s like an adult Sesame Street song XD

You got some talent @Scottylikesbud :slide:

Back
Top Bottom