What? Idk I live in a community that requires a jet to fly stuff in or a barge to drift it in. As there are no roads to anywhere Here, but here.
So I was thinking of chips and the closest I got was them brown crunchy Gardetto Snacks in my mind..
I will keep an eye out for pretzel chips XD
I might just have to order them myself though.

Not even. the closest Costco is a plane ride away
About an hour and a half flight and then idk. Another half hour by car from airport to the closest Costco I know of hahaha so no. No Costco.

The best part of waking up is canna in the bowl! Coffee is nice too :high-five:
Will we ever live long enough to see...Wake and Bake commercials? lol

Will we ever live long enough to see...Wake and Bake commercials? lol
He’ll yeah! I’m gonna become a wake-n-bake morning shit-show host! Every episode will begin with the sound of an ice-bong hit with the camera panning over to me while I blow a bong rip at the camera, stick up both middle fingers and smile. :snowboating:

Hey everybody!
I rotated my plants today and this lovely specimen was hiding away on LOGK #2. A healthy 11 point buck. Well it's supposed to be a doe but it's rare they have antlers. Actually it's rare leaves have antlers.

:Rasta:

Oh yeah! I meant to post something serious here! :sorry:
Those Goo Goo Dolls are stunning. Seriously, stunning. And the Lithium too! Your back to the basics decision seems to be working well, right? My gosh. I hope to have plants that look like that in the next mont or two, or three, or four. :adore:
Best non-grommet post in this thread! :welldone: Scotty.
i wish I knew what that meant ‘cause I might be laughing my ass of AGAIN tonight. MrS. - super entertaining here tonight as usual. :laughtwo:

Oh yeah! I meant to post something serious here! :sorry:
Those Goo Goo Dolls are stunning. Seriously, stunning. And the Lithium too! Your back to the basics decision seems to be working well, right? My gosh. I hope to have plants that look like that in the next mont or two, or three, or four. :adore:

i wish I knew what that meant ‘cause I might be laughing my ass of AGAIN tonight. MrS. - super entertaining here tonight as usual. :laughtwo:
Thanks Boo! Before the pandemic life was all about binder clips and grommets. Since then more and more people have been turning to the use of grommets to tie the plants down. Actually nobody has but me and I think Billpopy79 who's wife came up with the idea but it's due to go mainstream soon.

So, grommets. The little round metal things that you can punch through fabrics (all kinds of fabrics)? Nice. Yeah. Right the F on to Mrs. Billpoppy79 for getting that shit done! I was thinking about sewing handles on fabric pots.... Seriously!
Honestly, the first thing that came to my head when you wrote that was Wallace and Grommet. its a claymation animated thing. Our family found it entertaining and also An enduring Memory!

Hey @MrSauga :ciao:

The plants look great!

I'm finally finding a couple minutes to read other people's journals and not just throwing stuff on mine and asking questions all the time! Lol. Chop update coming soon btw.

As always hope you're having, had, or about to have a great day! And thanks for always finding a moment to answer this noobs numerous questions!:thanks::yahoo::Namaste:

lol, doing well Roosti! It sounds like yours has been just as good so far! :high-five:
Yep, doing real good. Have my coffee to wash down the OG kush I’m hitting this morning. When the hydro shop opens I’m off to spend more money lmao! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom