Wow you have risen again and surprised me once again with your in depth look at plant nutrition. Auto book marked.
three forms of nitrogen check. One positive one negative and one no charge check.
Ask me which is which and and what does what. Still not sure. Check.
I was reading an article about some flowers that are grown for their beutiful colors and how you can get them to turn red. White or blue by just adjusting the ph of that plants grow medium. I don’t recall much but I will share what I took from it. Ph does affect some plants colors. I’m not to sure if it does effect cannabis the same way. But some florists or whatever learned to adjust ph for a desired color in some plants. And another thing in that article was a chemist sort of thing in which they got some very blue colors by mixing in aluminum in to their soils so that the plants suck it up and then oxidizes or something thus the observable change in color Or was it titanium? It was some metal.
mhmm although heavy metals in cannabis for color destined for consumption don’t sound awfully safe to me. So idk maybe not metals to change colors XD there’s enough hidden heavy metals in everyday foods like fish I have to worry about so now thanks lol. Would be a neat trick for a color competition though... if you just wanna grow a plant to admire it and give it a blue ribbon and then just toss it XD
Your page is such a fun place to visit.
Still creeped out by that wasp infecting tobacco caterpillars or something that was straight up the most fascinatingly ugly bug like nightmarish example of what some bugs do...
ew.:roorrip::love:

Wow. Those are healthy looking young girls
Thanks Dusted. They are doing quite well on their own. I'm just along for the ride apparently.
The girls are looking absolutely perfect and your photo/editing skills are shining as well! Keep up the great work MrS! :hookah:
Thanks TT and thanks for the kind words! I hope your having a great weekend!
Those plants just keep looking bigger and better Mr.S!
And those photos belong in a magazine!....oh, wait- they are in a magazine-... sort of... :)
Bigger and better, yes... magazine, yes... you funny, yes!
Thank you!
Very nice Mr.S !
Thanks Smokey!!
Nice update Sauga...beautiful as always.
Thanks Triple J.
:Namaste:
I was reading an article about some flowers that are grown for their beutiful colors and how you can get them to turn red. White or blue by just adjusting the ph of that plants grow medium. I don’t recall much but I will share what I took from it. Ph does affect some plants colors. I’m not to sure if it does effect cannabis the same way. But some florists or whatever learned to adjust ph for a desired color in some plants. And another thing in that article was a chemist sort of thing in which they got some very blue colors by mixing in aluminum in to their soils so that the plants suck it up and then oxidizes or something thus the observable change in color Or was it titanium? It was some metal.
mhmm although heavy metals in cannabis for color destined for consumption don’t sound awfully safe to me. So idk maybe not metals to change colors XD there’s enough hidden heavy metals in everyday foods like fish I have to worry about so now thanks lol. Would be a neat trick for a color competition though... if you just wanna grow a plant to admire it and give it a blue ribbon and then just toss it XD
Your page is such a fun place to visit.
Still creeped out by that wasp infecting tobacco caterpillars or something that was straight up the most fascinatingly ugly bug like nightmarish example of what some bugs do...
ew.:roorrip::love:
You always come across with some interesting stuff Scotty. I've heard many different ways that gardener's change the color or characteristics of plants from chemicals to grafting so I think it's been around for some time. Metals we don't want as you said. Let the rosers play with that.
Thanks for the info Scotty and I'm glad you might have picked some up here too!

I was reading an article about some flowers that are grown for their beutiful colors and how you can get them to turn red. White or blue by just adjusting the ph of that plants grow medium.

Those would be Hydrangeas and you get them from pink to blue by sweetening your soil.

Sweet being acidic
Sour being alkaline

Hey everybody.
Day 15 pic dump. It was feeding day again at 4.5g/gal of MC v1. They all got 3L and tomorrow will get another 2L. I'm noticing some fade now on a lower leaf but I'm not sure if it's related to lack of light since the girls really have bushed up the last week. I'll probably wait one more feed to see if it's moving up which will tell me what I need to do.

The Pinkman Goo #1 has officially taken over the race to the light. I did raise it a few inches as I noticed my margins on a couple of upper leaves start to tip up.
1600041770459.png

:Rasta:

All systems go MrS! Am I correct that you have given up trying to mirror the MC v2 and are just sticking to v1 straight now?
You are correct in that assumption. When I first started using MC I had great results. Since I started to tinker with other components I feel now it has been hindering my grows.
Looking at the stalks on these colas remind me of my PE and White Widows. I have not added any silica and cut out the calmag altogether as I felt I was giving too much N causing the plants to concentrate on leaf production and not bud production.
I'll add calmag if I get to 5 or 5.5g's and I see signs of a def but they seem happy right now at 4.5g's.

EDIT: Of course it could be other things too like the genetics but regardless I wanted to get back to one formula again.

Girls are looking great @MrSauga hard to beat the cheap nutrients ! Fixing to get ready with the new batch of nutrients, excited to see how it does with the gifted Mega light .

Girls are looking great @MrSauga hard to beat the cheap nutrients ! Fixing to get ready with the new batch of nutrients, excited to see how it does with the gifted Mega light .
Thanks West and great to see you again!! Great light, great grower, new nutes... what can go wrong? Make sure you let us know when you're up and running.

Thanks West and great to see you again!! Great light, great grower, new nutes... what can go wrong? Make sure you let us know when you're up and running.
Hard to forget all who supported my grows , hopefully sooner than later .

I like the way the goo leaves look over the Li
So I guess I’m team goo.:yummy:
Not to say I don’t like the Li.
Just saying if I had to pick a favorite right now.
I like them thick goo leaves.
They look like they can photosynthesis real good :popcorn:
Looking at that emoji is giving me the urge to munch.
:popcorn:
I normally don’t like mini pretzels all that much. But After a good smoke I love how they crunch.
It’s got a satisfying crunch factor. Probably the best crunch of all snacks in my opinion.
:popcorn:

So I guess I’m team goo.:yummy:
For an indica she sure has some big internodal spacing. The stems are typically nice and thick so I have that going but It will be interesting to see how they stack up.
Oh good, we're going off topic.
I normally don’t like mini pretzels all that much. But After a good smoke I love how they crunch.
It’s got a satisfying crunch factor. Probably the best crunch of all snacks in my opinion.
Oh good, now I want some pretzels! I hope you're doing well Scotty and watch out for those shiny objects. ;)

Hey Roosti!
So far so good. The morning fog is the best part of my day! :high-five: I hope yours is going just as well.
Have yourself a great week!
The best part of waking up is canna in the bowl! Coffee is nice too :high-five:

So I guess I’m team goo.
They look like they can photosynthesis real good
Best non-grommet post in this thread! :welldone: Scotty.

Back
Top Bottom