Hi MrS! How is your Saturday evening?
Haha, mine just gets me high.
Mine too! You must notice a favorite in your grows, no? I only have three (four?) varieties cured now. The tent C99, Pretty C99, Pineapple Express, and Zkittles. They all get me high - and today the Zkittles was briefly very clear and crisp and focused and mellowed into just clear and focused for a few hours while I mowed. The PE is a strong high. They we’re frosty but they are also the oldest cure so....maybe that’s why? :hmmmm:
Hope you are well (and high)!:green_heart:

Hi MrS! How is your Saturday evening?

Mine too! You must notice a favorite in your grows, no? I only have three (four?) varieties cured now. The tent C99, Pretty C99, Pineapple Express, and Zkittles. They all get me high - and today the Zkittles was briefly very clear and crisp and focused and mellowed into just clear and focused for a few hours while I mowed. The PE is a strong high. They we’re frosty but they are also the oldest cure so....maybe that’s why? :hmmmm:
Hope you are well (and high)!:green_heart:
Been a busy night Boo, thanks for asking. I hope yours was/is good too!

Honestly I do not have a favorite. If I was to really dig deep I'd say I'm a White Widow guy. I love the high and the yields. I'm purely recreational so I can sleep on sativas and stay awake on indicas. It makes no difference really. I recreate a lot btw btdubs.

Nice update on the LOGK! I love the Garfield with a joint and also how that cartoon marijuana leaf is DONE - he’s h-a-p-p-y! :Rasta:
I'm purely recreational so I can sleep on sativas and stay awake on indicas. It makes no difference really
I am also purely recreational (though I feel like I’ve been catching up on a couple of decades of lost time “recreating” lately lol). I like a strong Sativa, but it will also help me sleep....if I give it 30 mins or so! I am thinking of making some kind of bread tomorrow. Will post on Misc. if I do. It is cold here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice update on the LOGK! I love the Garfield with a joint and also how that cartoon marijuana leaf is DONE - he’s h-a-p-p-y!
lol, yes he sure is. My kinda leaf!
I am thinking of making some kind of bread tomorrow. Will post on Misc. if I do. It is cold here! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh please do. I have my sourdough bread going on tomorrow. I think this will be my best yet. It looked and felt a lot better than my past ones when doing a final shape on it. I'm looking forward to it.

I like the way the goo leaves look over the Li
So I guess I’m team goo.:yummy:
Not to say I don’t like the Li.
Just saying if I had to pick a favorite right now.
I like them thick goo leaves.
They look like they can photosynthesis real good :popcorn:
Looking at that emoji is giving me the urge to munch.
:popcorn:
I normally don’t like mini pretzels all that much. But After a good smoke I love how they crunch.
It’s got a satisfying crunch factor. Probably the best crunch of all snacks in my opinion.
:popcorn:
poppycock

Bro I’m loving these photo displays you got going on! Keep it up
Thanks Dutch! Good to see you man. I hope all is well with you and the Mrs. :passitleft:
I never realized your skills as a graphic artist. Your full of surprises I made sourdough yesterday.
Have a wonderful day:passitleft:
Thanks Smokey. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. :)
How'd the bread turn out? I love that recipe too! :thanks:

Winding down the night catching up. Now I can't stop wondering if the Garfield character was based on a pot-head! :laughtwo:

Bread came out great I have that recipe pretty much perfected I double it and make two loaves at a time.
:high-five: One loaf is good for me. Lasts a few days. I guess I could freeze it.
Setting the bar yet again with the artwork, Mr S!

:green_heart: :cheer:

That LiOGK sounds like a strong smoke too. :ganjamon::thumb:
Thanks sye. The stronger the better; like my coffee!
Winding down the night catching up. Now I can't stop wondering if the Garfield character was based on a pot-head! :laughtwo:
lol, I'm not sure about Garfield but I'm sure Snoopy was sniffing the snow before making it to Hollywood.
Nice update Sauga. Widows always been a favorite of mine too. Easy grow...sweet budz.
I really liked the high I got off the widow, and ya low maintenance for sure.
:ciao: Hiya MrS. How is your Monday? I have dough rising...:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's been busy again Boo. That's OK though, my life has a time limit so lots to do, How you doing?

Back
Top Bottom