The Dude Abides

Yea that pollen can go for miles and even put your inside plants at risk. Do you have a place to really quarantine him?

I'm getting some flak for not culling my soldier. Is it a party foul to set a full grown male outside to bloom in a neighborhood? Am I sabotaging a neighbor's grow? How do I get the yellow gold without dusting the hood or putting my own lady in a family-way?
It is a bit of one Red. I do it by cutting it way back to just a few (one or two) branches with pods and hope for the best. In the end when your done collecting destroy the plant and get rid of it.

My friend last year dealt with this, he spent all summer growing and his neighbor put a male outside and left it to die....well it didn't die so fast and it affected my buddies grow.... basically buds half full of seeds :eek:.... Idk man I'd torch that sucker.

So they were right, it is a dick move. I know there's a guy at the end of the road with a green thumb, we aren't bosom buddies, but I wouldn't want to spike his punch. I'll chop my boy to just a couple branches and drag him deep in the forest to finish out his career. Thank for helping me keep my karma clean.

So they were right, it is a dick move. I know there's a guy at the end of the road with a green thumb, we aren't bosom buddies, but I wouldn't want to spike his punch. I'll chop my boy to just a couple branches and drag him deep in the forest to finish out his career. Thank for helping me keep my karma clean.
May he be so kind to you as well :green_heart:

My girl is in flower, and I'm pushing nutrients hard, hard like it's my Only Fans account and I've got 5 kids to feed. I haven't followed a nute blueprint thus far, I just push what seems right from the info I've soaked up, boosting em when the going gets weird. I want those big snow-capped eggplant sized nuggelz, what's the secret to getting them to fill in all the way up the stalk??? With my box tech I can maintain any temp, humidity, light pattern, VPD, stress procedure, nutrient additive, whatever it takes! Just tell me the secret boys! I can follow a plan, I swear. I don't want little cotton balls, I want the fuzzy green whale peckers like you boys be growing, flex your credentials and share the details baby!

My girl is in flower, and I'm pushing nutrients hard, hard like it's my Only Fans account and I've got 5 kids to feed. I haven't followed a nute blueprint thus far, I just push what seems right from the info I've soaked up, boosting em when the going gets weird. I want those big snow-capped eggplant sized nuggelz, what's the secret to getting them to fill in all the way up the stalk??? With my box tech I can maintain any temp, humidity, light pattern, VPD, stress procedure, nutrient additive, whatever it takes! Just tell me the secret boys! I can follow a plan, I swear. I don't want little cotton balls, I want the fuzzy green whale peckers like you boys be growing, flex your credentials and share the details baby!
Lol your updates are super colorful.... definitely keeps things interesting :laugh:. But lollipopping seems to help with super fat bud production....no energy wasted on tiny new growth is the idea behind it.

The secret is to create the best root zone possible to me. When there's a big ol ball of roots, they can get the job done the way the plant wants. Lately it's @DYNOMYCO in the soil through the grow for that.

It would hurt my soul to cut off bud sites at this stage in the game, they're already poppin that middle school fuzz, but I can do it if that's the consensus. My roots are actually phenomenal, a full 5 gallons of solid rootball, I use Great White religiously and followed all of the watering routines to grow them from the dirt surface to the bottom of the well. I should have up-potted to a 7 gallon before flip but I was afraid to piss her off and make her grow a dick...

How many bud sites do you have? Do you have any growing off the bottom of the branch that will not reach the canopy? Any in the middle of the plant that aren't getting light? I cut off a LOT of bud sites on my current grow. I left the main ones that I wanted to POP and got rid of the rest.

Including the lower sites, I'd say 45, probably 30 of them are in direct or only partially shaded areas, the other 15 are shaded and only getting around 200lux. I did some light defol to get light into the canopy, and it has 3 spider farmer 1000 lights pointing at it in a 20° triangle shape to maximize depth of light. I could add a 4th light, but the 3 of them seemed sufficient, blinds the shit out of me when I crack the door. I have an exhale bag hanging, and I regularly use a diesel heater in the room, so co2 is abundant. I keep it at 79° during the "day" and 69° at "night". I've been told to drop the Temps to 70/60 in the final 2 weeks of flower to boost trichs, sound right?

My girl is all about flower power right now, but the lst has gone as far as it can go, the branches just sun-bent at the tether and go straight up into a cluster again. I'm thinking about burying a fist full of 4ft wire spikes around the pot and using them to spread-eagle this heifer. I know you jokers go hard on the abuse training but I'm not geared up for a scrog or supercrop , I'm in a real let-it-be type headspace on this grow, but all the touchie between buds and leaves has me feeling chaifed.

My girl is all about flower power right now, but the lst has gone as far as it can go, the branches just sun-bent at the tether and go straight up into a cluster again. I'm thinking about burying a fist full of 4ft wire spikes around the pot and using them to spread-eagle this heifer. I know you jokers go hard on the abuse training but I'm not geared up for a scrog or supercrop , I'm in a real let-it-be type headspace on this grow, but all the touchie between buds and leaves has me feeling chaifed.
Good mornin....and f'n right spread her wide spread her far lol I'm doing the same thing.... May put down so cross bamboo sticks to further tie her down as she grows.

IMG_20220321_113917785.jpg

Read the part of my retro-grow journal about CST training. I have 75 - 80 bud sites in my 2 x 3 cabinet, nothing tied down.

CST is right up my alley slim, and your plants were primo, those tight limbs are a thing of beauty. I could enjoy making my girls lift weights like that, get em real tough and thick. What oz fishing weights are you finding effective? I just ordered some of that silica action for my dirt goulash, see if it makes the babies grow that gator skin, but I wasn't 100% on the 3oz fishing weights. My girl's buds are popping out all over like teenage zits, and I'm chewing off my finger tips with stress, praying that my overzealous nutrient schedule leads to big green corn cobs. Like a shitty girlfriend, I'm gonna follow you boys until something better comes along, but so far you've been nothing but Aces in my hand. Mimicking your styles and taking yalls advice has been invaluable to my grow, truly top quality.

I know this isn't a grow journal... so I haven't been pasting up the pictures of my girls with me in front - throwing VA gang signs in my Redskins bikini briefs - like I want to do... but soon. You all deserve the best I can give.

Back
Top Bottom